CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Lisboa

wk8theme.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, in the words of Malc01:

"Capture a moment from a grid start to "the first corner" - either chaotic or sublime"

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Race Tracks
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: N/A.

gtppmcrulesc.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message or READ THIS.

• No other editing, besides resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition;
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text;
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly;
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size;
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored;
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image
  • We recommend you to use a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme;
  • Only the best 40 entries will get through the Classic Poll Style; and best 20 for each poll in a H2H Poll Style.
  • Every fourth week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", and the best from each poll faces off;
  • The judge cannot enter his own theme.

gtppmcdeadline.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid question: Does it have to be a race, or can it be solo?

Argh. I was going to just do the SuperGT Extreme race series but they have rolling starts

Last edited:
Argh. I was going to just do the SuperGT Extreme race series but they have rolling starts
I interpret it to mean if you take a photo of the cars from the start, it must be a grid start. But if you take a photo of the cars entering the first corner, it wouldn't matter because it's the same either way.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Regardless, you could set up an online race with grid starts and ask that everyone drive a Super GT car and get the same results ...

its from grand valley speedway reverse first corner i hope DONT IGNORE MY PHOTO THIS TIME(2 times my photos wasnt on the poll and i dont know why)

Gosh, why can't some people understand that this is a judges game and respect the opinion and view of the judge. Where does it say its a fact and not an opinion that your pictures are the very best?

More and more people join this competition now and with more people competing then before, the chance increases there are more people with briliant shots out there.

If you don't like the fact that there is a possibility you wont proceed to the next round, then why do you keep competing?

Sure I like my own shots, besides that I won a couple of local photography competitions before, but last week mine didnt get selected. Besides, I would've chosen a lot of different pictures then last weeks judge, so be it, he won the competition before that fair and square, and with that he won the right to give his view and opinion on the pictures. Just respect that ;)

I think the guy just wanted to make sure that he wasn't ridiculed for it.

IMHO, we should be posting th etrack layout with our photos. keeps things clearer.

I have an idea already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back