Sprite's Gallery Ferrari - 30.11.2012

• Thread starter Sprite
  • 289 comments
I normally never like the fact of noise being present, even in my normal RL photography I avoid as much noise as possible, but some reason I like the way you've incorporated noise into all your pics. Well done!

funny enough I dont mind noise present in my every day photography, but I tend to shoot with glassless extenders so the light falls off quite quickly so noise becomes an ocupational hazard.

jessops_auto_extension_tubes_pk.jpg

As for the forced/artificial noise in the GT5 shots, its not something that I would do normally but i thought I would give it a try and see what happens.

I added it in before re-sizing the shots then added it in after resizing. Thanks for the kind comments and critiques or tips would be very much welcome.

Last edited:
New Images - Rejects from the Photomode Competition.

Click Images For Bigger

Last edited:
:drool:

These are rejects?! I guess I can see why when I look at your entry, but wow, I'm really digging these. Please, please tell me what colour you used for that!

:drool:

These are rejects?! I guess I can see why when I look at your entry, but wow, I'm really digging these. Please, please tell me what colour you used for that!

Thanks for the kind comments.

The colour of the Lambo or the overlay of the images? If it's the Lambo I can't exactly remember, it's a French Blue when I'm back on GT I will have a look. As for the image overlay it's a combination of curves and overlay effects.

Ah, the paint colour, yeah. I figured some curve editing and overlay effects were done, it's a nice tone that you decided on 👍

I think the last shot is better, then your entry.

I must admit I did find it difficult to pick an image to enter so I asked my fiance what she liked and I agreed, but to be honest I would have been happy entering any of the shots.

Photomode 2.0 Advanced Wk7 Rejects

Again here are are the photos that were edited for the competition but didn't make the cut. It was a hard job selecting the image. I did it over two shoots, on at Sarthe with the Audi R10 and second at my customer shoot track with the Cusco Impreza. Enjoy.

Click For Full Size

I really like the Cusco Impreza pics! Well done.

Thanks, I tried to get a warm colour to all the shots along with a nice soft dreamy look. Some came out better than others.

This weeks Rejections from the 2.0 Advanced Comp - Enjoy

And Last but defiantly not least, an epic panorama a total measurement of 8274 x 924!!!!!!!

Click For Very Large Version

Last edited:
New bunch of photos, some rejects from this weeks 2.0-Adv competition and some other shots I have taken, along with a new panorama. Enjoy

Bleached Blonde With Red High Heels

Water Fight

Panorama - 5574 x 862!!!

70's Delight

Poster Size - 2160 x 3138

Poster Size 3756 x 2104

Poster Size 2160 x 3840

Click All images for larger sizes.​

Out. Stand. Ing.

Seriously, why am I even on this forum trying to compete with you guys? I feel like a goldfish in a Piranha tank. :nervous:

Out. Stand. Ing.

Seriously, why am I even on this forum trying to compete with you guys? I feel like a goldfish in a Piranha tank. :nervous:

Thanks for the comments. I will head over to your gallery and have a ganders, I'm sure your shots a good.

Haven't commented before, but your work is amazing, Probably get that alot. Also, i think i may be on the right track with my own photography, seeing as i have couple shots in my Folder that are the same as yours almost, The Wedsport at Rainy Eiger.
If i may ask, what do you use for your panoramas ? I use Windows Live photo Gallery, which ussually gives wierd cutting together and stuff.

Haven't commented before, but your work is amazing, Probably get that alot. Also, i think i may be on the right track with my own photography, seeing as i have couple shots in my Folder that are the same as yours almost, The Wedsport at Rainy Eiger.
If i may ask, what do you use for your panoramas ? I use Windows Live photo Gallery, which ussually gives wierd cutting together and stuff.

I have had a look at your pics and they are very good. As for the panoramas I use Photoshop, they are hand stitched. Ive tried using software to do it automatically as you have had first hand they are a bit rubbish at getting the right angles.

Incredible work Sprite! The Panoramas are amazing! The third Ferrari shot is awesome work too!

Absolutely stunning stuff!! Cannot believe that I somehow have overlooked this gallery...I echo the statement above; I cannot believe I am trying to post pics in here after seeing these! I feel like a 3 year old scribbling with crayons next to you!

Absolutely stunning stuff!! Cannot believe that I somehow have overlooked this gallery...I echo the statement above; I cannot believe I am trying to post pics in here after seeing these! I feel like a 3 year old scribbling with crayons next to you!

I'm not sure your doing your own work justice, your shots are crisp and clean, you are very good and the subtle editing you do is fantastic.

Thank you for the kind comments though.

I adore that panorama! :drool:

Is it one wide angle and then multiple shots stitched together?

Fantastic work by the way, I've been drooling over many of your competition entries 👍

Nice work Sprite, your last post is really good. I love the panorma, nice tones and compositon. And the 70's delight set is great, love the tones and the close ups are bellisimo! 👍

Very beautiful shots in the last set, the orange Ferrari with the warm tone is jaw dropping! And I think I'm gonna try a panorama soon, haven't done anything this gen. ;) Any tips on how to do it?

Back