gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Fantastic! The two black and whites looking down at it are brilliant. Love the reflections you got from the roof, they play well with the angles of the murcielago. My favorite has to be the sixth with the rear 3/4 and great great lighting. It looks heavenly. "hell in heaven" comes to mind with that shot.

Well when You actually like a set than it will be amazing,Wow all of the shots are spectacular .Brilliant 👍

All of those Lambo photos are gorgeous, the lighting is perfect and the colour balance is perfect in every last one of them! I find it very very difficult to get good photos at that location so major kudos to you!

That is one hell of a set there, awesome work! If I had to pick a favourite, I'd go with the second one, but they're all fantastic 👍

I guess i was right to have a good feeling about the Murcielago set, thanks for the support everyone ! I just got "episode" 2 of Impreza vs. Wild edited, and i think they came out awesome. I learned some new techniques and a new Vignetting style that i think looks alot better, i also made a special signature for this set and the next set on the full size. So, here's Episode 2 of Impreza vs. Wild, Dirt.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, i had a feeling it was a good set. But.. Umm i don't have another full set edited yet (how sad i know) But i forgot all about this poster i made up for my First 3 Part Series, the 3 LM Race cars, Jaguar XJ13, Ferrari P3, and Mark IV. I did a couple different versions before i settled on this, which i thought turned out pretty good. Any feedback ?

thanks for the comments again everyone. So i've been putting off Episode 3 of Impreza vs. Wild, so i can mainly get it done. But when i finally get a trade for a 787B (Thanks Slayer !) It just messes everything else up. God this car is amazing. So sexy, so fast, so obnoxiously loud. I've been switching in and out of it Just to hear it start up. Theres one shot, The one at Kyoto where Renown is much of the screen (6th shot), but it's blurry for some reason, but i still uploaded it cause i loved the shot. Another thing that pisses me off is the Low Quality decals on it when on the track, yeah it's to save space and crap, but look at the WRC Subaru. It looks like it's in Photo travel on the track. PD Just got lazy with half the cars i think.

Bonus Wallpaper !

Last edited:
More excellence! I actually went back a few pages and stole one of your GT-R shots for my wallpaper (the one with the blurred background, front of bonnet - just the GT-R badge is visible) :D

It's a shame about your signature on it though - it's very low and is slightly cut off by my system tray :indiff:

Wow, some of these are really nice!

Phototravel ones are excellent :) It's a great car, I must get my hands on a regular one, the orange and green is much more striking than the all black of the Stealth Edition.
Great update!

Well thanks everyone, i thought it was one of my better sets, and There will probably be more of it too. So, episode 3 is still on hold... Cause the shots just suck. There's like 3 passable shots. so it's on delay again. In the meantime, I think i'll leave it up to you guys on what you want to see next. All these shots are from sets that are good, but i never got around too, so i edited a shot from each to see what everyone wants next. I've also stopped posting my Competition entries, mainly cause they haven't been That good that everyone needs to see them more than once.

Latest Posts

Back