Revolution Studios :: Extracurricular

Really nice Rev, the whole set is great. The silver comes up really nice in that light. I've yet to try a set in morning light but this makes me want to. I particularly like shot one. 👍

I'm going to take a guess here:

Some sort of Aston being chased by an Alfa through the tunnel at Eiger?

Fiat 500 Abarth Spec in Scuderia Rosso @ San Gimignano

LOL, we almost have the same exterior mods except the red paint (Mine's from GT 40 Mk IV '69) So don't be surprise if you saw a 500 that looks like your's on online :)

Last edited:
Thanks to those who commented on both my M5 shoot and my Quantum of Solace teaser!

Oookayy, time to get around to responding to the mass of comments :P

Sprite - Thank you sir! Glad you liked the update :)
franz - Thanks Franz! Came out well I thought :)
sems4arsenal - Mmm, it's one of those cars which few people seem to own... no idea why, it's a great car, fun to take one to your favourite track and just drive.
Duman079 - Thanks!
Fyshokid - Aww, thanks! That was one of my favourites as well, as soon as I took it I knew it was a good shot!
roninhyde - Cheers! The M5 is a brilliant car, I'm missing the distinctive styling on the new 5 series, it's bland compared to the E60 I think :( Aah, the RS6.. I must buy one of them!
SVX - Thank you! That's a shame, GT5 photomode is great fun! Fair enough though.
grrlpurple - Cheers, glad you liked it :dopey:
Nicknamalguem - :D Thank you sir! Early morning at the ring is a great time to shoot, it gives an amazing atmosphere to your photos :)
ceiling_fan - Hahah, thanks :)
RikkiGT-R - Cheers! :dopey:
TVR&FF - Yeah, you can get some great shots going over that crest just as the light hits the car. Thanks!
Zerox - Aww, hehe, thank you!
GPR - Thanks GPR! I'll let you in on a secret... it isn't a BMW silver! I think it might have actually come from... *gasp* a Mercedes :P Do try the morning light, in any case, photos or not, racing the 'Ring at sunrise is magical :)
80Y 2C2 - Thanks for stopping by! Glad you like them!
sejtur - Thank you sej! Glad you like the set. I'm also flattered to hear that you've come to expect stylish work from me! Hehe, thanks! :sly:
Swiss Legend - I'm glad you like it! Thank you :)
Ghertel - It really does.. it's even better to drive it than look at it though ;)
Grand Prix - Cheers! Thanks for stopping by~

boozybloke - :D You'll see them as soon as I finish photoshopping them. Photoshopping DB9s to DBSs en masse is time consuming! :P
NBDesigns - Thank you! I thought the last one was quite advert-esque :)
SVX - Thank you!
grrlpurple - Thanks :) Full set... soon!
sixtoes - Haha, all in good time! Truth be told, I haven't even finished shooting it yet, I'm not 100% happy with some of the shots I got and so I want to go back and shoot some more! :P
Moglet - Spot on! Not some sort of Aston, each shot will be fully photoshopped to DBS-spec :)
Mafz - Thanks! Good to hear you like the set and the teaser :) More soon!
ceiling_fan - That's what I like to hear :) Little touches like the plates are what really set work like this off! It's all in the details...
Leicht - Thanks for the comments! I'm happy for you to post my Audi adverts on your Tumblr, so long as you include a link back to this gallery thread here. Also, would you mind removing the full size quoted images from your post and maybe replace them with links? Just keeps my gallery uncluttered is all :) Thanks again!

Oooookay! That's all that done... I shan't let it go so long without replying next time!

The Quantum of Solace update will be up soon. Hopefully within the week! There may or may not be another (unrelated) update in between (possibly a Z4M Coupe!), so watch this space!

I received a PM from TVR&FF earlier this week challenging me to remix his PMC entry for this week, and so I took a break from photoshopping up my next update (you've already seen a teaser, the rest shall remain a secret until the update is finished!) and gave TVR's great photo a thorough going-over! Enjoy!

599 GTB Remix

Image by TVR&Ferrari_Fan

specialstageroute72v.jpg

Remix by Revolution

Leicht - Haha, we'll see! I've got a bunch of Z4M Coupe shots I've been meaning to update, so I'll consider a hot Merc after that set is done. By the way, would you remind removing the full size images from your previous replies, just keeps my thread tidier if you just have links instead of large images! Thanks~

Back