Revolution Studios :: Extracurricular

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revolution.
  • 518 comments
  • 65,537 views
Spectacular work Rev! The last shot is really realistic!

SVX - Thanks :) Any plans to join us in GT5 soon? :dopey:

Sadly, not really. They are really expensive here.
 
Stunning work with the M5 - that last shot is really beautiful :)
 
If it were legal I would marry that last pic. Dayumn!!
 
Those M5 pictures are brilliant. Great gallery all-round 👍
 
I love the lighting in number 2.
 
Love that last shoots of the M5.
Man, you're awesome! 👍
 
Really nice Rev, the whole set is great. The silver comes up really nice in that light. I've yet to try a set in morning light but this makes me want to. I particularly like shot one. 👍
 
Brilliant M5 shots. Great tones used. 👍

My favourite would have to be the second shot. :)
 
Very, very stylish Rev, like we've come to expect from you. Very tasteful compositions and colors. 👍
 
Great set Rev! I can't stop looking at the last one. The lighting is great!
 
The M5 looks stunningly beautiful on the 'ring.
 
I like the 2nd and last shots of the M5 most. 👍
 
Niiiiiice :) So when can we see these? Can't wait if that teaser is anything to go by
 
Fantastic teaser!
 
Alright, Rev - you've teased already. Now, give up the goods already!! :drool:
 
I'm going to take a guess here:

Some sort of Aston being chased by an Alfa through the tunnel at Eiger?
 
Awesome photo's, I love the M5 on the last page, nice bond style teaser 👍 looking forward to more
 
License plate looks legit! :lol: Can't wait for the next update!
 
____________________________________

Fiat 500 Abarth Spec in Scuderia Rosso @ San Gimignano
____________________________________

LOL, we almost have the same exterior mods except the red paint (Mine's from GT 40 Mk IV '69) So don't be surprise if you saw a 500 that looks like your's on online :)
 
Last edited:
Do you mind if I post this one on my tumblr?
 
Last edited:
Thanks to those who commented on both my M5 shoot and my Quantum of Solace teaser!

Oookayy, time to get around to responding to the mass of comments :P

Sprite - Thank you sir! Glad you liked the update :)
franz - Thanks Franz! Came out well I thought :)
sems4arsenal - Mmm, it's one of those cars which few people seem to own... no idea why, it's a great car, fun to take one to your favourite track and just drive.
Duman079 - Thanks!
Fyshokid - Aww, thanks! That was one of my favourites as well, as soon as I took it I knew it was a good shot!
roninhyde - Cheers! The M5 is a brilliant car, I'm missing the distinctive styling on the new 5 series, it's bland compared to the E60 I think :( Aah, the RS6.. I must buy one of them!
SVX - Thank you! That's a shame, GT5 photomode is great fun! Fair enough though.
grrlpurple - Cheers, glad you liked it :dopey:
Nicknamalguem - :D Thank you sir! Early morning at the ring is a great time to shoot, it gives an amazing atmosphere to your photos :)
ceiling_fan - Hahah, thanks :)
RikkiGT-R - Cheers! :dopey:
TVR&FF - Yeah, you can get some great shots going over that crest just as the light hits the car. Thanks!
Zerox - Aww, hehe, thank you!
GPR - Thanks GPR! I'll let you in on a secret... it isn't a BMW silver! I think it might have actually come from... *gasp* a Mercedes :p Do try the morning light, in any case, photos or not, racing the 'Ring at sunrise is magical :)
80Y 2C2 - Thanks for stopping by! Glad you like them!
sejtur - Thank you sej! Glad you like the set. I'm also flattered to hear that you've come to expect stylish work from me! Hehe, thanks! :sly:
Swiss Legend - I'm glad you like it! Thank you :)
Ghertel - It really does.. it's even better to drive it than look at it though ;)
Grand Prix - Cheers! Thanks for stopping by~


boozybloke - :D You'll see them as soon as I finish photoshopping them. Photoshopping DB9s to DBSs en masse is time consuming! :p
NBDesigns - Thank you! I thought the last one was quite advert-esque :)
SVX - Thank you!
grrlpurple - Thanks :) Full set... soon!
sixtoes - Haha, all in good time! Truth be told, I haven't even finished shooting it yet, I'm not 100% happy with some of the shots I got and so I want to go back and shoot some more! :p
Moglet - Spot on! Not some sort of Aston, each shot will be fully photoshopped to DBS-spec :)
Mafz - Thanks! Good to hear you like the set and the teaser :) More soon!
ceiling_fan - That's what I like to hear :) Little touches like the plates are what really set work like this off! It's all in the details...
Leicht - Thanks for the comments! I'm happy for you to post my Audi adverts on your Tumblr, so long as you include a link back to this gallery thread here. Also, would you mind removing the full size quoted images from your post and maybe replace them with links? Just keeps my gallery uncluttered is all :) Thanks again!


Oooookay! That's all that done... I shan't let it go so long without replying next time!

The Quantum of Solace update will be up soon. Hopefully within the week! There may or may not be another (unrelated) update in between (possibly a Z4M Coupe!), so watch this space!
 
Revolution-Of course I link back to your gallery THANKS =D (I hope the next car is SL 55 or C 63, please!!)
 
I received a PM from TVR&FF earlier this week challenging me to remix his PMC entry for this week, and so I took a break from photoshopping up my next update (you've already seen a teaser, the rest shall remain a secret until the update is finished!) and gave TVR's great photo a thorough going-over! Enjoy!



599 GTB Remix
____________________________________

Image by TVR&Ferrari_Fan

specialstageroute72v.jpg


________________

Remix by Revolution



____________________________________
​



Leicht - Haha, we'll see! I've got a bunch of Z4M Coupe shots I've been meaning to update, so I'll consider a hot Merc after that set is done. By the way, would you remind removing the full size images from your previous replies, just keeps my thread tidier if you just have links instead of large images! Thanks~
 
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A REMIX! Man that is totally awesome!
 
Great pics as usual. M5 look set look really nice indeed, great lighting.
 
Back