gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
The Samba Bus is screaming for my choice but as a Fan Boy I choose the Viper don't think we have seen any Viper Updates in any gallery aside from Lilmann 73

Okay, because i'm really excited about this set, here it is. Part 3 of 3, The Ford GT40 MKIV. Also, who ever can guess what happened around the date on the one picture, or what happened around that date gets a free car worth at maximum of 750K. It has to do with the MKIV so, shouldn't be too hard. I feel really good about this set, I think it came out really good for once. For the stills, i saw how Minimarco and Sprite were using The tunnel at Eiger, and since every other location is getting boring, i tried it out.

hhahaa june 9th is my birthday

Well it's been a while since i updated this but, no one missed it right ? Moving on then. I've got alot of Pictures stocked up (Viper set, Impreza vs Wild ep.3, Standards, Scenery) But here's some panoramas that i did a little bit ago, that i'm pretty proud of. I've been having a ****** week, mainly being 99.99999999% of getting a car, only to have it sold out from under me illegally, and jinx'ing the **** out of myself in the 2.0 Poll
Day n' Night, Wedsport Lexus + Re Amemiya RX7 @ Toscana

3378x919
Dust Kicker, 1974 Mitsubishi Lancer Rally car @ Toscana

2918x996
76 Rally, 1974 Mitsubishi Lancer Rally car @ Toscana

2453x1428​

I love the first one. Interesting concept, excellent execution 👍 Did you use 2-player mode replay for that?

That first one is amazing, very awesome Gtuned, you should be proud. Excellent concept and great execution, I even like the super wide angle approach giving some distortion. The colours are also very nice. 👍 👍

I'm not sure I could do any better. I haven't even attempted a pano yet.

The first one is My Favorite but the best are Incredibly Gorgeous as well 👍

Oh and Knowing life You will Probably get an even better car Soon Hopefully .

Still waiting for the Viper Set :D

Great set there GT, for all the times you are down on yourself you really do know how to create some amazing shots. The first one is a fantastic composite, as well as two really great shots, and has inspired me with an idea....

The others are equally good, and to echo GPR, you should be proud of them

Last edited:
Spectacular panoramas. Well actually, the whole thing is spectacular! My favourite? All of them.

:bowdown:

Those panoramas are spectacular, man! And going back, I don't know how I missed your 787B update - some of those are just sublime.

Gotta learn me how to do panoramas, now!

Wow, thanks for all the support on the panorama's everyone ! As for the stitching, i use Windows Live Photo Gallery and it works really good, and doesn't take too long at all. Just copy them into it, Select, make panorama, then crop down. Okay, Episode 3 of Impreza vs. Wild is being re-shot currently, and should be up later today. But in the meantime, here's the rejected shots from Ep.3, the New "episode" is being shot at The Top Gear Test Track, and are turning out pretty good. These are the only passable shots that came out from that shoot.

I reckon all three are pretty sweet. I really like the colours and the compositions are pretty good too. Well done.

Thanks for the comments guys, those were the best, but 3 isn't enough for an "episode" :lol: But, here it is. Episode 3 of Impreza Vs. Wild, Tarmac. The Impreza takes on England's most known course, The Top Gear Test Track. But, just driving wouldn't be fun enough, so it's Gymkhana time. And, a Bonus Polar Panorama, And 3840x2160 Poster of all 3 episodes. These were alot of fun to take, and drive, I found an awesome setup from the tuning forums that makes you feel like Ken Block himself driving this thing.

Full Size poster 3840x2160

Polar Panorama 1273x1273

Back