Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
The lovely Ford Mark IV. Last one is the greatest to me đź‘Ť

Well I can't choose between these 4:

Not usual, but let me comment my own pics also...
The first one because of the realism and the strong appeal of the NĂĽrb area. The second one because of the focus on the trees while the car is drowned in the depth of field.
The third one, well, there's a nice mood and I believe the driver would put his hand over his eyes as the dawn arrives.
Last but not least, the fourth shot showing the car with full dampers compression, slightly rolling on the curve. I like this feeling when I drive in the game, feeling this kind of behaviour...
Man, this game is so cool! :drool:

Nice set there. I like how the second has the focus on the background, while still making the car the subject of the picture. Real good stuff đź‘Ť

I like both the Alfa 155 and Ford GT40 Mark IV sets. I really like the first black and white/sepia one of the Mark IV. I think it would have worked better if there was another car from that era in the shot instead. I also like the 2nd-last shot of the first Mark IV set.

The 3rd you pointed out is just epic to me. It's like it came from a movie about a 24 hour endurance at the Nurburgring. Really great stuff. đź‘Ť

Wow you really brought out those reflections! I like the blur you got in shot 3, nice capture. I also like shot 2 of the orange one, the vignetting is perfect for a car creeping around a corner :D

Man that car is slammed to the ground in #3, I'm surprised it isn't sparking everywhere :P

Your shots are bridging the gap between standards and premium cars :D

Man that car is slammed to the ground in #3, I'm surprised it isn't sparking everywhere :P

Your shots are bridging the gap between standards and premium cars :D

Thank you!

I don't know if I would let this car in orange... It seems to me that black better on this body. I tried alot of colors and still don't found something better that metallic black... Anyone with nice advice on this car (remember rims can't be painted and appears aluminium grey) ?

All of them are great. đź‘Ť Shame about the texture, but looked like it would have been a good shot otherwise.

Ceiling_fan :lol: I kept thinking he's got all these awesome standard cars.

đź‘Ť Very nice shots, I'm also loving the GT shots, I've only got the new one so far. I've seen it once but didn't have the mills :(

Ceiling_fan :lol: I kept thinking he's got all these awesome standard cars.

Let's say I'd rather buy cars in the UCD when they show up than ruin my $$$ on few premium cars. That's said, I admit I didn't bought any cars at 20,000,000 Cr :
  1. Ford Mark IV: the first and only try on the birthday exploit (what the ?? I wanted the 330 P4!!),
  2. Jaguar XJ13: first in chrome line scheme with the FB game, second winning Indy 500 specA,
  3. Ferrari 330 P4: winning dabest photomode contest (wooot!)

I "only" bought the following expensive premium cars:
  • Mazda 787B
  • Peugeot 908 HDI FAP
  • Ferrari F1 (2007 and 2010)

and, of course, some cars around 1 million (Ferrari, Lambo, Pagani...)

đź‘Ť Very nice shots, I'm also loving the GT shots, I've only got the new one so far. I've seen it once but didn't have the mills :(

The GT40 '69 can be won in Indy 500 specB race. BTW, I sent you an invite on PSN.

Back