Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
One of my fav cars, one of my fav shooting sessions, one of my fav photomode results, one of my fav post treatment results...

THE Mazda 787B!! Enjoy!

Last edited:
WOW. Absolutely amazing pics with the Mazda 787B. I got to admit though that it is one of my favorite cars as well. Keep up the great shots 👍

Looking at these pictures makes me die inside a little...

I wish my pictures look at least 1/3 as good as yours, man 👍

I love all your shots especially the CLK GTR pic that was featured on the GTLIFE mag, how did u get that rain effect? I tried to get them on the SLS AMG but wasn't nearly as good, I used a slow shutter speed and F8, panning mode 3.

And did you photoshopped them all?

Thank you ashes619, SVX, Mafz, sems4arsenal and Evolvedsoul!!

I love all your shots especially the CLK GTR pic that was featured on the GTLIFE mag, how did u get that rain effect? I tried to get them on the SLS AMG but wasn't nearly as good, I used a slow shutter speed and F8, panning mode 3.

For the GTlife mag, I used 1/60 shutter speed and F4, panning mode 3. I think the key for this kind of shot (facial panning effect) is to take the photograph at the fastest part of the track and with a fast car which was the case for the CLK at Le Mans.
Then you need to emphasize the rain effects with high contrast.

And did you photoshopped them all?

If you said photoshopped for any action outside GT5 photomode, yes I always do some tweak on my images. If you said photoshopped for actions under Adobe Photoshop, then no, I do nothing as I don't have PS installed. Basically, I only make some tweaks on exposure, contrast, colors, etc... (not always on all) with Lightroom3 which is what you do with preset filters on GT5 photomode. For sure Lightroom is much more powerfull to this kind of post treatment.

I like how your brain works.
thats one hell of a compliment LOL !!

Yeah! Agree! :sly:

Last edited:
....I just died inside..more...

I love your new set of pics (R8 LMS)
It looks soo...good... :drool:

Nice new pics of the Audi, have to say this is the best gallery I've seen so far on GT5. Do you find it better to take shots in dawn or dusk? I find the light in mid day very harsh and blows out details so i usually apply a filter under sunlight.

Back