GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 7 : First Stop on the Grand Tour

• Thread starter EDK
  • 370 comments
Slow, really struggling but the best so far. Thanks to all those that are putting up their setups and hints.

Go Lefty go. Sorry about your PS3 bro If you need any cars drop me a message via PSN.

I got everything back from last month that was there except Littles stuff because I can't seem to figure out what his personal info was to get into his PSN account and may have to abandon it for a new GTP_ login, he may end up w/ a new WRS name out of the deal. I should be ok but if some car is required for the WRS and I don't have one that might be something to consider but I still have my grinder specials and 2 mil in ea of my accounts so I guess I was thinking ahead before I backed up the PS3 :)

Submitted with the splits on the board!

Didn't really enjoy the combo, didn't hot my target, and am enjoying week 8 far too much to give this another go!!! :)

Good luck everyone! 👍

-------

Last sector was....:)....it's a shame though,left too much time on this one!!

Submitted!

I got everything back from last month that was there except Littles stuff because I can't seem to figure out what his personal info was to get into his PSN account and may have to abandon it for a new GTP_ login, he may end up w/ a new WRS name out of the deal. I should be ok but if some car is required for the WRS and I don't have one that might be something to consider but I still have my grinder specials and 2 mil in ea of my accounts so I guess I was thinking ahead before I backed up the PS3 :)

At least all Is not lost bro.
Is there no personal info for little lefty In an email?
You are trying to log In with his email & not your our email yes?

Submiting with these, I believe there on the board.
T1 35.137
T2 21.305

Just threw away a 34.777.:grumpy: Very frustrated right now. Should have one more session tonight and one in the morning.

Don´t know why but had a feeling that i should give this one more go :crazy:

Worst T1 and T2, but much better T3

T1: 34.731
T2: 21.019

Submitted...Improved by 3 thenths at the line with slightly slower splits :rolleyes:

T1: 34.616
T2: 20.991

Another two tenths at the line and beat the goal I set for myself! $#!+ of it is I had a chump T1! I've seen 34.5xx so I could've had a few more. Not sure if I'll be doing much more.

T1: 34.801
T2: 20.922

_SHig

Started to get really comfortable as the night went on and figured out where I was losing a lot of time earlier in the day. I ran my best first split with a 34.703 and proceeded to spin out coming out of sweeper before tunnel.:ouch: I will have one more session in the morning to try and replicate that.

New splits:
T1: 0'34.810
T2: 0'21.063

I've given up with this week. I was very poor this week, disappointed. no excuses just inconsistent and rubbish.

Submitting now before I either lose a DFGT or an LED monitor.

After another go today I have a clean lap to submit, although I didn't quite reach my target with it, it will do.:)

T1: 34.697
T2: 20.945

I am submitting with this lap.

After another go today I have a clean lap to submit, although I didn't quite reach my target with it, it will do.:)

T1: 34.697
T2: 20.945

I am submitting with this lap.

Great lap Ash! - wouldn't surprise me if you pip me for the 2nd week in a row :indiff:

Great lap Ash! - wouldn't surprise me if you pip me for the 2nd week in a row :indiff:

I am not sure, my last sector wasn't my best, so I doubt I'll gain time on you there. Whatever the result though I am happy as I thought I'd be nowhere this week.:) You sure are fast for a pad user too, I would never beat your times if I had to use the pad.👍

Time submitted. I was just too busy this week for driving, so I'll have to see if I can do better this week. Good luck to all!!!

Time submitted. Left a LOT of time out there that I've seen before, and for the life of me can't see doing a 33.9!

_SHig

I am not sure, my last sector wasn't my best, so I doubt I'll gain time on you there. Whatever the result though I am happy as I thought I'd be nowhere this week.:) You sure are fast for a pad user too, I would never beat your times if I had to use the pad.👍

Every time I think I gain on you and millross you guys go and run a crazy fast lap! Nice job guys. It was a lot of fun for me looking at you two on the leaderboard to see what I need to run. I'm chasing a moving target unfortonately.:cheers:

Edit: Wow, scratch all that!
T1: 0'34.722
T2: 0'20.907

I don't know what I did good, the replay shows I wasn't as smooth as many of my other good laps, but it was fast. I about crapped my pants when I crossed the finish line. Should be a close one.👍

Last edited:
^^Nice work DDiamond! Pretty sure you've got me by a good margin this week!
I like Eiger and the Alfa (love the sound!), but "they" don't like me!

I'll echo what Gravitron said "Nice work DDiamond! Pretty sure you've got me by a good margin this week!"
Very impressive, Top gear track should be a walk for you.

Latest Posts

Back