GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 7 : First Stop on the Grand Tour

• Thread starter EDK
  • 370 comments
^^Nice work DDiamond! Pretty sure you've got me by a good margin this week!
I like Eiger and the Alfa (love the sound!), but "they" don't like me!

I'll echo what Gravitron said "Nice work DDiamond! Pretty sure you've got me by a good margin this week!"
Very impressive, Top gear track should be a walk for you.

Thanks, fellows!

I might have to attribute the "update" to a different wheel-stand. Kevin's Monaco combo laid-to-rest my Tablemate stand.....

tmlol.gif

......and I replaced it with a solid desk stand.

Tax-time is here and I may not have much time, if any, to devote to the Top Gear combo....although I did add that VW event :grumpy: to my very sparse GTP account. Good luck to all this week!

Same here on the best splits - on Wednesday at around 1:30 AM EST I put together a great lap (for me anyway) - T1 was a high .2 and T2 was a low .2 with the final time being a full 3 tenths faster than anything else I ran all week long which is an eternity at Eiger. But this pic below tells the tale of why I can't submit that lap:

picture.php

Wait, if you look real close you can see that my tire is touching a blade of grass that is actually touching the edge of the track - what do you think EDK and Vaxen, can I use this lap? :lol: :sly:

Nevermind, I think I know the answer to that one. As such, I have to submit with these splits:

T1: 34.535
T2: 20.861

I just couldn't manage to put all my best sectors together this week. We'll see how the time I did run holds up though - time submitted. 👍

You can see your driver is leaning hard to his right, trying to will the two tires to stay on the pavement.:)

Last edited:
No submission from me on week 7. I've had less than 30 minutes "in the seat" with one thing or another so no chances to have a real go at this one.

Submitting with the following splits from today's hour session.
Total for the week 1.5 hours.
I had time but I hadn't touched the seasonals until Saturday and I had a great time with them, especially the trucks.

I had fun with this one, drifting at times. :sly:

Submitted with my splits on the board as I didn't get a chance to get another run in. Don't think I could've taken much more than a few thousandths off of my overall time anyway though.

Best of luck guys 👍

submitted my time..... frustrated because I never didn't get to try to improve my time from earlier in the week.... my work schedule interferes with my play time alot. :-(

moving on to next week... :-)

Latest Posts

Back