Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
You must love the Ford Mark IV to make 3 sets on it. The good thing is that they are all amazing and I hope you keep up the good work. 👍

You must love the Ford Mark IV to make 3 sets on it. The good thing is that they are all amazing and I hope you keep up the good work. 👍

This one is the Ferrari 330 P4. Althought I made 2 set of Ford Mark IV...

Great new Ford sets :lol: Seriously though, they are great pictures of the Ferrari and my favorite has to be the last one as I always like pictures to have a lot of the background in it.

[Nor]MclarenF1;5153820
That last photo in set IV is epic!
A quick question: How much time do you use per image?

Good question!

If you exclude the shooting session itself, the processing is pretty short as I mainly use some presets in Lightroom (mainly mine but also some I uploaded on the net like the first 3 sepia shots of the 330P4). So some pics only need few seconds to get the result I like. But I also try some differents tweaks that can use alot more time.
So I would say that I use about 1' per pic (selection, processing) when I use preset and about 5' if the preset is unsatisfactory and need some tweaks. I could also spend 10' to 30' on a single pic but it's quite rare now I have some preset for GT5 only.

A little teaser for an upcoming set (let's say in few days...)
(pic of sauber mercedes)
I have seen this car lately in the Mercedes Benz Museum in Stuttgart. I have tried to take some good photos of it, but unfortunatelly the light conditions were really bad. Nevertheless, i was able to see the difference between the one with the yellow and the red side-mirrors, which are quite big.

The first pic looks quite promising, seems as if you have choosen the Nürburgring. But honestly, this is the only adequate Track for this car. Sarthe might work, too.

Good question!

If you exclude the shooting session itself, the processing is pretty short as I mainly use some presets in Lightroom (mainly mine but also some I uploaded on the net like the first 3 sepia shots of the 330P4). So some pics only need few seconds to get the result I like. But I also try some differents tweaks that can use alot more time.
So I would say that I use about 1' per pic (selection, processing) when I use preset and about 5' if the preset is unsatisfactory and need some tweaks. I could also spend 10' to 30' on a single pic but it's quite rare now I have some preset for GT5 only.

Thanks for the info! :)
Beeing a Photoshop guy I tend to use abit of time on each photo. Since PS works differently from Lightroom it takes more time. But alot of fun though!

Looking forward to the C9 set. Looks really promising! 👍

Awesome. My favourites are the middle, bottom middle, and bottom right. 👍 The middle one in particular is very real looking. Looks like an actual parking space as well. :D

Thank you all for visits and comments! :sly:

Let's get back to a little and nice standard pearl now (in term of design, handling and driving).

Ginetta G4

Please note I'm not fully satisfy with my editing on this one. Don't know why (maybe the time of the day I processed the pics) but the whole set seems a little too underexposed to me (except one way too overexposed). :ill:

Last edited:
Really nice set. To me there are only a couple of them that are underexposed to me but they still look great. Really like that car (don't know why) and seeing you post some great pics has inspired me to take some of that car.

Back