Final - 4.00
1st - 1.00 [Actual: 9.21]
2nd - 2.00 [Actual: 6.52]
3rd - 2.00 [Actual: 4.84]
4th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.83]
5th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.07]
6th - 2.00 [Actual: 2.52]
7th - N/A [Actual: N/A]

Disclaimer: Tested at London River, Laguna Seca, and Brands Hatch Indy; fastest laps (in order): 1:16.505, 1:22.218, 44.145.

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

That's not cool at all!

I do have a request. Could you try to limit the spacing in the posts? I'm doing screen caps from my iPhone. When I'm at the track, I just go to my photos and everything I need is there.

On the GTP app, each tune takes about 3-4 screenshots. In the mobile theme it takes a 4. The Z06 tune has bad spacing.

~ Snippity ~

I'll try and compact some stuff but I don't think it's going to work for the main template, it'll just look too cluttered for my liking.

Terronium-12
I'll try and compact some stuff but I don't think it's going to work for the main template, it'll just look too cluttered for my liking.

Because of all the options! :D

The Supra is an absolute bitch. Couple that with my PS3 being rather warm right now and that basically means I won't be uploading anymore tunes for a few hours.

The Supra is an absolute bitch. Couple that with my PS3 being rather warm right now and that basically means I won't be uploading anymore tunes for a few hours.

:lol:
That's exactly how I feel!

No worries. I'm going to tune the Corvette I have using what you've already done. If I'm in the mood for a wild ride, I might take a stab at figuring out what does what on the Supra.

Terronium-12

I have a couple of these fans. One to pull air out on the side (angled slightly) and the other in the front to blow air in. With adjustable speeds they are no louder than the PS3 itself. I actually am using a powered multi USB port.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00080G0BK/?tag=gtplanet-20

I agree that the supra is a hell of a machine (Aka Bitch). I was able to get the car down to a 1:22 but it requires the throttle control of a saint. Anything less then a straight line when you give it the gas your going to end up sideways

I agree that the supra is a hell of a machine (Aka Bitch). I was able to get the car down to a 1:22 but it requires the throttle control of a saint. Anything less then a straight line when you give it the gas your going to end up sideways

True story. What track were you on?

I did a 1:17-something at London River before the framerate started choking; truth be told I've got it tamed for the most part but even so it does need precise throttle and torque control.

London River, Keep in mind that it was lightly tuned, even like that the slightest hint of throttle would spin you out.

Alright just putting this out there for whoever wants it.

Toyota Supra Works

PI Rating: A-1943

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 72.00
R. Tire Pressure - 20.00
Brake Balance - 30.00
Brake Pressure - 16.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 20.00
Caster Angle - 14.00
F. Toe Angle - 16.00
R. Toe Angle - 19.00
F. Camber - 17.00
R. Camber - 20.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 3.00
R. Ride Height - 4.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 13.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 8.00
L. Slip Preload - N/A
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 20.00
R. Downforce - 24.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 2.00
R. Sway Bar - 1.00
F. Spring Rate - 0.00
R. Spring Rate - 0.00
F. Bump Stop - 0.00
R. Bump Stop - 0.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 2.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 2.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 2.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 2.00

Drivetrain

Final - 8.00
1st - 8.00
2nd - 4.00
3rd - 3.00
4th - 3.00
5th - 3.00
6th - 3.00

With this I got a 1:19 on London River. Make Damned sure you don't overstep the boundaries of the car, even with the long gears it will spin out with the slightest hint of throttle. Again this is a W.I.P Terronium will probably release his own tune soon so that will trump mine. :P

Last edited:
Back on page 6, just saying.
The car drives spectacularly as is, but if shift plays nice I might be able to get a tune.
If not I'm just going to head to bed.

Edit: How could anyone have problems with this car, it has Gobs of Grip everywhere, Gobs of torque across the whole RPM range. I'm constantly hitting 1:12-1:15 here with just raising the ride hight a tick. I'm gonna try and tune it for a different track, maybe ill find its more "Unpleasant" side. I seriously doubt it has one.

Edit #2:This car is getting dangerously close to F1 laptimes on Spa... :drool:

Last edited:
Two other cars that I have had good success with so far, bit could use the "Renown" touch are the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR and the BMW Alpina B6 GT3! I know you are flat out busy but if you get the chance that would be amazing!!!! Thanks again for all your help :)

Hey T-12 I just joined the forum. I loved your setups for Shift1. I was wondering if you could post a setuo for the Zonda R at Nordschlieffe. Also is it just me or is the steering physics way different on 2 than 1 or is it simply car setup. Thanks

Can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys doing tunes for the cars in this game - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU 👍

Can the R8 LMS tune work for the R8 4.2 Works?

If not, I'd like to put in a request for an RT Works R8 4.2 :)

I'll go buy the LMS to try that tune for now.

Seeing as you are in the mood for tuning... 2 other cars that are nice straight out the box and are begging for your magic touch is the Lamborghini Murcielago R-SV GT1 and the Aston Martin Racing DBR9 GT1!
Also, tried the tune that i requested from you for the Chevrolet Corvette C6.R (GT1) and managed a 1:22:5xx...(nice work T-12) i get lost when it comes to dampers and roll bars?
As always i am loving your work and it makes this game so much more addictive :cool:

Hey T-12 I just joined the forum. I loved your setups for Shift1. I was wondering if you could post a setuo for the Zonda R at Nordschlieffe. Also is it just me or is the steering physics way different on 2 than 1 or is it simply car setup. Thanks

Won't be able to do the Zonda R or any car costing more than the DBR9 until the game has been patched, and that's if the credit rewards problem is resolved.

Can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys doing tunes for the cars in this game - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU 👍

You're quite welcome.

Can the R8 LMS tune work for the R8 4.2 Works?

If not, I'd like to put in a request for an RT Works R8 4.2 :)

I'll go buy the LMS to try that tune for now.

Unlikely to work across the board even with the V10 transplant, but I'll work on the 4.2 Works, no problem.

tlm
Seeing as you are in the mood for tuning... 2 other cars that are nice straight out the box and are begging for your magic touch is the Lamborghini Murcielago R-SV GT1 and the Aston Martin Racing DBR9 GT1!
Also, tried the tune that i requested from you for the Chevrolet Corvette C6.R (GT1) and managed a 1:22:5xx...(nice work T-12) i get lost when it comes to dampers and roll bars?
As always i am loving your work and it makes this game so much more addictive :cool:

Done, and done. Oh, and you're welcome. :D

I'll get to the tunes in a second...just thought I'd share that someone on this forum is taking my tunes and is claiming to have done them him or herself. :lol:

Anyone who took a peek there...you remember seeing the SLS, R500 Superlight, and the Speeding Bullet tunes, right?

Disclaimer: Do NOT sign up on that forum just to start a nonsense flame war; the SLS, R500, and the Challenger tunes have already been removed from the Unleashed forum over there, so clearly he's feeling guilty about something. Once again, don't do it because I'm not going to be held responsible for it.

Whats Up with the GTR Spec v Tune r 35 B class !?!?!? Just Ran a 1:13 on London river with the Lambo Murc LP 640 A class 2210 Good Lap Or Not ?

Toyota Supra Works Converted

PI Rating: A-1943

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 40.00
R. Tire Pressure - 38.00
Brake Balance - 50.00
Brake Pressure - 10.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 22.00
Caster Angle - 11.00
F. Toe Angle - 23.00
R. Toe Angle - 20.00
F. Camber - 26.00
R. Camber - 27.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 2.00
R. Ride Height - 2.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 6.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 9.00
L. Slip Preload - N/A
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 22.00
R. Downforce - 22.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 4.00
R. Sway Bar - 3.00
F. Spring Rate - 1.00
R. Spring Rate - 1.00
F. Bump Stop - 1.00
R. Bump Stop - 1.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 3.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 1.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 3.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 3.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 0.00

Drivetrain

Final - 7.00
1st - 3.00 [Actual: 9.75]
2nd - 3.00 [Actual: 6.08]
3rd - 4.00 [Actual: 4.66]
4th - 4.00 [Actual: 3.81]
5th - 3.00 [Actual: 2.87]
6th - 3.00 [Actual: 2.37]
7th - N/A [Actual: N/A]

Disclaimer: Manual transmission is recommended to control the torque curve. Under no circumstance should you apply heavy throttle when turning into a corner, and as such I really can't recommend this be used for anything other than time attacks. The overall balance is too unstable for it to be used in any race and be competitive without the AI ramming into you. The LFA V10 transplant was used but the tune is compatible with or without.

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

Last edited:
Whats Up with the GTR Spec v Tune r 35 B class !?!?!? Just Ran a 1:13 on London river with the Lambo Murc LP 640 A class 2210 Good Lap Or Not ?

That's quite a good lap, yes.

As for the SpecV...I'm still working my way through everything. Like I've said before just have a bit of patience, I am only one person. :P

Haha hear that I was Just putting it back out there my last Post was on page 7 askin for it. Mine is quick but i want to see how well urs does compared, Test n Tune is where i Live on this game as well i can see u do to. Do your Tunes go with 360 or Ps3, do set ups differ on both ?

Haha hear that I was Just putting it back out there my last Post was on page 7 askin for it. Mine is quick but i want to see how well urs does compared, Test n Tune is where i Live on this game as well i can see u do to. Do your Tunes go with 360 or Ps3, do set ups differ on both ?

Exactly the same on both. I might get a slightly faster time though because I'm so much more comfortable with the 360's controller.

Back