Renown Tuning Unleashed ™

First check that you are actually saving them properly.

Load your settings after saving them ( select, and press edit) then scroll through them, checking that they have actually been saved.

Then select a track and 'edit' settings for that track, or group of tracks, and again scroll through the settings to see what has been saved.

In the past I've sometimes been too hasty and not given the game enough time to go through the saving process properly.

Hopefully that's all it is in your case.

Well I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I made sure they were saved for the tracks, then when I do a quick race, and come back to my garage they are all gone. When you do a quick race I also see no way that you can check that your car has the tune you just loaded. Very frustrating. I hate reentering everything all the damn time.

Well I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I made sure they were saved for the tracks, then when I do a quick race, and come back to my garage they are all gone. When you do a quick race I also see no way that you can check that your car has the tune you just loaded. Very frustrating. I hate reentering everything all the damn time.

Go do Game / Game Data Utilities. Delete Patch 1.02, and delete installed part of Shift 2* (do not delete your save file!!! :mad: do not even go to Save Files Data)

(* when you fire up the game first time, it then ask you if you want to install some part on your HDD. So it may work faster)

Then start Shift 2, let it install Game Data yet again and let it download patch 1.02 again. If this does not help then you screwed big time and i don't know how to help you :guilty:

Go do Game / Game Data Utilities. Delete Patch 1.02, and delete installed part of Shift 2* (do not delete your save file!!! :mad: do not even go to Save Files Data)

(* when you fire up the game first time, it then ask you if you want to install some part on your HDD. So it may work faster)

Then start Shift 2, let it install Game Data yet again and let it download patch 1.02 again. If this does not help then you screwed big time and i don't know how to help you :guilty:

What??

Your game is corrupted, do what man says.

If I understood I would. I don't know how a game could get corrupted that was just installed. I guess my best bet would be a reinstall from Origin.

Have you downloaded or purchased the dvd edition?

EA products are only handled by origin in terms of online-sales and service.
I consider their support got worse after that.

I just received a gamestop wheel as a gift. I'm Having a hell of a time with the controller settings. Can't even keep the cars on the track let alone run a race. Do you have or know of any worth while settings for the Gamestop wheel?

Thanks,
Val :crazy:

Awesome tuning work guys, I've been using the circuit tunes for the majority of my cars, as the tuning system in Shift has me completely baffled. With it's lack of real world measurement ratings to tell me exactly what I'm doing, and what the expected consequences of that will be, I'll freely admit to using quicktune instead if there isn't a tune for the car I'm using in this section.

I've done a tune on my Audi S4, set up for the standing mile, that I could really do with some collaborative help with though. It's set for the standing mile and currently runs regular offline speeds of 297mph (Online I've had 306mph, for some strange reason!) The problem area is the suspension, at the moment I have absolutely everything at the lowest possibly settings, and tyres I just winged it and went with lowest pressure rear and 25 front, so is also probably dramatically wrong, but works well enough to take on almost anything.

If anyone wants the tune in it's current guise I'll post it up later when I boot up the PS3.

I don't know if you accept requests still, but I want to ask;

Can you make a Team NFS Scion TC tune? (Time attack champion's AWD)

For any race track, or specific one?

An all-around car, preferably something with the best possible handling while maintaining some speed and acceleration, I want to use it for what the name says.

Time attack and beating lap times.

Request:

BMW M3 E46 Time attack tune, good handling and good acceleration is all I want out of it, something for tracks like willow spring and Dubai GP.

Thanks!

Request:

BMW M3 E46 Time attack tune, good handling and good acceleration is all I want out of it, something for tracks like willow spring and Dubai GP.

Thanks!

My god, this car is so awful it needs to be tuned. No wonder you ask for it. But for real you need to consider change a car :yuck: This has bad under-steer and lack of proper power. I did tune for not swapped engine. Or should i change engine to V10? And try it then

My god, this car is so awful it needs to be tuned. No wonder you ask for it. But for real you need to consider change a car :yuck: This has bad under-steer and lack of proper power. I did tune for not swapped engine. Or should i change engine to V10? And try it then

You know what.. Hmm..

I had an idea for an Audi TT tune for tine attack, due to it's extremely good handling, yet I haven't had the necessary time to actually MAKE the tune..

Do you think you or somebody else could help me out?

I want to beat some friends before I get GT5 for my birthday next month.

And by the way, would the Ferrari GT EXP be a good GT5 steering wheel for PS3 under a $100.00 price range?

I am super new to this awesome site. Your hard work shows. I am sure I have never seen better. Never let any puke take what is yours.

hey man! i know im like 7 years or more late but maybe you can help me out! if you guys still playing Shift 2, can you help me out tuning Porsche GT3RS Works spec! thank you.

Back