Final - 3.00
1st - 2.00 [Actual: 11.28]
2nd - 3.00 [Actual: 9.06]
3rd - 3.00 [Actual: 5.91]
4th - 3.00 [Actual: 4.62]
5th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.81]
6th - 1.00 [Actual: 3.13]
7th - N/A [Actual: N/A]

Disclaimer: No Engine Swap installed. Tune should be compatible with said upgrade though [Feedback required for that]. Fastest lap at London River: 1:13.375 (Q+).

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

Hi T12, thanks for this works R35 SpecV tune. The tune without engine swap is grippy with steady acceleration, with the swap it is A LOT faster!!! However, it does have some serious power off oversteer and can twitch at some kerb riding quite badly or change of direction. I find the rev limiter can max on tracks like Road America with the swapped engine tune. Can you tweak the tune on the engine swap works conversion (P.I. 2037) please

@ FuriousDemon

Thanks for your feedback (could you tell me if the car is easy to drive, if the car is stable or has some oversteering or understeering and what is your controller)

Well, i haven't test all the car which can be used in the "B" bracket, but as far as i know, i can tell you the Murcielago is the 3rd best one after the Gallardo and the ZO6 (ZO'6's tune coming tomorrow). Next car i will test: 911 GT2, 911 GT3 RS, Viper. Cars i can actually tell you that they can't compete at the top B-level: Ford GT, Audi R8, Audi TT (It will certainly be a good choice for drag races).

The car is very easy to drive. It's very stable and I think it's got a great balance for handling - I didn't notice neither oversteer nor understeer. I'm using a DFGT by the way, elite handling, no assists. Actually one of the best handling tunes I've tried so far - just hit the spot for me!

The only thing I've changed in your tune is adjust the break pressure from 7 to 10. I just like to break a little bit later than what 7 allowed me to do and since the car has a great balance I can do it without any side-effects :)

Matech GT GT1

PI Rating: A-1810

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 43.00
R. Tire Pressure - 41.00
Brake Balance - 49.00
Brake Pressure - 11.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 21.00
Caster Angle - 9.00
F. Toe Angle - 21.00
R. Toe Angle - 20.00
F. Camber - 27.00
R. Camber - 31.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 3.00
R. Ride Height - 3.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 5.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 7.00
L. Slip Preload - 0.00
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 10.00
R. Downforce - 10.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 6.00
R. Sway Bar - 3.00
F. Spring Rate - 1.00
R. Spring Rate - 2.00
F. Bump Stop - 2.00
R. Bump Stop - 2.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 2.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 4.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 4.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 2.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 2.00

Drivetrain

Final - 4.00
1st - 2.00 [Actual: 8.44]
2nd - 2.00 [Actual: 6.00]
3rd - 2.00 [Actual: 4.69]
4th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.80]
5th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.20]
6th - 2.00 [Actual: 2.41]

Disclaimer: Fastest lap at London River: 1:14.343 (Q+).

OP updated.

I've removed the requester indication as I can't keep up with who has requested what anymore, and being the neat person that I am I don't want what's going to turn into half of the tunes (that have been requested) that have said indication beside them, and the other half which doesn't.

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup R

PI Rating: A-1590

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 40.00
R. Tire Pressure - 50.00
Brake Balance - 47.00
Brake Pressure - 12.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 20.00
Caster Angle - 9.00
F. Toe Angle - 20.00
R. Toe Angle - 22.00
F. Camber - 21.00
R. Camber - 30.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 3.00
R. Ride Height - 4.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 8.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 12.00
L. Slip Preload - 0.00
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 10.00
R. Downforce - 10.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 5.00
R. Sway Bar - 2.00
F. Spring Rate - 3.00
R. Spring Rate - 3.00
F. Bump Stop - 2.00
R. Bump Stop - 2.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 2.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 4.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 4.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 2.00

Drivetrain

Final - 4.00
1st - 1.00 [Actual: 11.66]
2nd - 1.00 [Actual: 7.77]
3rd - 2.00 [Actual: 6.14]
4th - 2.00 [Actual: 5.03]
5th - 1.00 [Actual: 4.24]
6th - 1.00 [Actual: 3.72]

Disclaimer: Fastest lap at London River: 1:19.988.

Shelby Cobra 427 "C-Class Special"

You have a PI of 999 on this tune... what did you upgrade? I can't find a combination to get the 999 :D (maybe i need more time...)

I can also edit downforce and the gears ratio (never tried before the patch but at least now I can). You might want to come back on this one :P

Acura NSX "B-Class Special"

PI Rating: B-1499

Disclaimer: Do NOT install the High flow racing muffler or any Nitrous Kit; do install Body Kit 2. Be mindful of your braking distances, use manual downshifts for a bit more effectiveness. Also exhibits a bit of mild understeer; fastest lap at London River: 1:20.803 (Se).

To have a PI of 1499 You cannot install Nitrous but you need to install the High flow racing muffler (just not better than this) and Body kit 2

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 "14.00 Rating Nostalgia"

PI Rating B-1499

Upgrades: (I have the game in French, so those translations are not accurate, hope you will understand them anyway...)

- Manifold head replacement
- Special valve clearance for high revs
- Forged pistons for high compression
- Programmable mapping
- Competition flywheel
- Race differential
- Fully adjustable transmission
- Adjustable race suspension
- Dual master cylinder
- Competition Brakes
- Semi-slick tires
- Competition weight reduction
ATM (after the patch) to have a PI of 1499 you can't upgrade anything of the following:
- engine
- nitro
- body kits

I still haven't tested the car but maybe after the patch the tune need to be revised.

I must be really bored today :D

@ RomKnight

Do you mean that the patch change the rules or the value of the upgrades? Because a lot of tunes are going to be useless :x. Maybe i completly misunderstood the mean of your reply :D

Nissan GT-R SpecV (R35), Version 2

PI Rating: B-1498

Disclaimer: Upgrades NOT installed: Cold air intake, Merged collector header, Competition cams, Engine swap, Complete bigger turbo and intercooler. Fastest (Quick) lap at London River: 1:18.114.

After the patch you can install all except engine swap and high rev dual springs/retainers to achive a PI of 1495 - the tune might need some fine tuning due to the extra bit of power (still have to test)

@ RomKnight

Do you mean that the patch change the rules or the value of the upgrades? Because a lot of tunes are going to be useless :x. Maybe i completly misunderstood the mean of your reply :D

Yep, the patch did correct some some data but not for all cars it seems. SOME tunes may need tweaking...

I have some money to spend and I'm buying some new cars to test this tunes and along the way I discover some differences which i'm pointing out.

It's a bummer but hopefully some cars behave as expected from stock. I don't know...

Hmmm.

Ok i'm going to wait the patch. I don't want to spend hours of testing for nothing :/.

Too bad my setup for a 1499 ZO6 is ready. Have to wait the PSN to works again. Great...

The patch doesn't come via PSN. Fire up the game and as long has you have an internet connection you should get a warning saying there's an update.

Warning: From hereon out, it might get confusing.

No. I meant it exactly as I put it, but look how I worded it in the parentheses. Don't you see the parallel I was aiming toward? Positive camber moves the top of the wheel toward the front springs (or, alternatively it moves the bottom away from the front springs). Negative camber moves the top of the wheel away from the front springs (or, alternatively it moves the bottom toward the front springs).

WHy is it opposite of real life? I'm asking this without the game in front of me and not knowing/remembering the range of adjustment in game.
- camber moves top of wheel inward and + moves top of wheel outward, unless this has changed in the past few days?

You know I had a feeling that I flipped it. Thanks for confirming that for me.

As for the adjustments after the patch, I'm going to assure everyone right now I'm not going through each and every tune I've done to see what SMS fixed. I've already spent enough time swearing at this damn game ad it is.

I'm doing that :) will do more as I buy cars but I'm out of cash now :)

I can only do it for previously posted tunes for obvious reasons...

i dont think what everyone is downloading is a patch i think it is something to prep for the DLC

I'm doing that :) will do more as I buy cars but I'm out of cash now :)

I can only do it for previously posted tunes for obvious reasons...

And it's greatly appreciated, believe me. 👍

As for the 427:

Engine-specific upgrades installed

- High flow rear muffler
- Competition cams
- Higher compression forged pistons
- Full race multi carburetor and manifold
- Competition spec flywheel

- No Forced Induction upgrades
- No Weight Reduction upgrades
- No Nitrous Kit upgrades

Everything else you can max out.

As you've pointed out already this is probably useless now, and I apologize for forgetting to put this up earlier. :crazy:

With this game I really am getting into tunning and it feels great, much better than GT5 in this department, but I have a question for you Terronium-12 if you dont mind.
They sort of explain what everything does in very simple terms but when it comes to the Visco Electronic Lock they dont say a word and I dont really know it it is does and what it doesnt do... can you plz explain it very simply.... Im very sorry but you seem to know what you are doing.

Back