Renown Tuning Unleashed ™

With this game I really am getting into tunning and it feels great, much better than GT5 in this department, but I have a question for you Terronium-12 if you dont mind.
They sort of explain what everything does in very simple terms but when it comes to the Visco Electronic Lock they dont say a word and I dont really know it it is does and what it doesnt do... can you plz explain it very simply.... Im very sorry but you seem to know what you are doing.

Seem to? Why, I do believe you've just sullied my good name, sir, and I don't care for it very much.. :lol:

I've always been a bit fuzzy on LSD's as they all essentially do the same thing, but under a specified set of circumstances: I believe Viscous Lock transfers torque or power (I forget which) to the wheel with the most grip at the time. Like any LSD setting, higher values impair maneuverability, and low settings increase the maneuverability but is likely to destabilize the balance to some degree.

I meant you seem to know what you are doing from my perspective (from someone that doesnt know what he is doing very well as I can only judge someones knowledge based on mine).

Once again thank you very much ;)

Terronium-12, Your 911 GT3 cup R tune is excellent. I could not do better. The car is solid now but I still have to be careful on corner exits and that is a trait of the 911.

On another note I have been using your controller settings for 360 and I just set the world record on Mount Panorama in the Supra World Series. You don't always need a wheel. Thank you for the good work.

Last edited:
Lamborghini Murcielago R-SV GT1, Version 2

PI Rating: A-1810

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 48.00
R. Tire Pressure - 53.00
Brake Balance - 50.00
Brake Pressure - 11.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 20.00
Caster Angle - 8.00
F. Toe Angle - 23.00
R. Toe Angle - 21.00
F. Camber - 25.00
R. Camber - 33.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 4.00
R. Ride Height - 7.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 7.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 5.00
L. Slip Preload - 0.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 2.00

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 10.00
R. Downforce - 10.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 6.00
R. Sway Bar - 4.00
F. Spring Rate - 1.00
R. Spring Rate - 2.00
F. Bump Stop - 3.00
R. Bump Stop - 3.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 2.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 3.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 4.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 3.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 3.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 3.00

Drivetrain

Final - 4.00
1st - 0.00 [Actual: 11.66]
2nd - 1.00 [Actual: 7.38]
3rd - 1.00 [Actual: 5.49]
4th - 1.00 [Actual: 4.31]
5th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.63]
6th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.19]
7th - N/A [Actual: N/A]

Disclaimer: Tested at Monza GP; fastest lap: 1:46.810 (Se+).

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

What he meant is this tune made with the patch installed or without?

This is because some people are having trouble after doing the recommended "settings reset" on the wheel menu which FUP the FFB entirely (except for the 1st race made. Then you have to eject/boot the game again to have "full" FFB instead of almost none)

[edit]

Now that I've read it again he might want to say if this setup was made for a wheel instead of DS3 (as you have in OP)
[/edit]

Your setups are not made for wheel users?

They never have been, really. Best I can do is take it into consideration and leave just enough play in the responsiveness of whatever the subject car might be.

@tribolik

Use T-12 tunes at will. They do wonders with my G27 (compared to defaults).

Just unlocked the GT3 championship with T-12 tunes for Porsche GT3 and won the championship with the Gallardo GT3 and I didn't even bother adapting the gearbox which means I almost didn't use the 6th gear :D

But, you might want to check the tracks on career mode and save the adjusted tunes. It will be easier... I played it on hard and I'm tired :D

Just wanted to alert you all that shop is closed for the remainder of this week. It's likely I'll do the the three or four tunes I have on my 'To-Do List' but other than that, requests won't be acknowledged until next Monday or Tuesday.

Why? I've got other games I want to play. :lol:

Last edited:
Terronium-12
Just wanted to alert you all that shop is closed for the remainder of this week. It's likely I'll do the the three or four tunes I have on my 'To-Do List' but other than that requests won't be acknowledged until next Monday or Tuesday.

Why? I've got other games I want to play. :lol:

You forgot to lock the doors and tuen the lights off ;)

YOU 'DA MAN!!!

Could someone recommend me a tune for the Modern A round the ring, have been trying to use the 560 tune (my favourite tune i have played with) which i use all the time but having major difficulties on the ring with it...need an A car that's pretty easy to handle!

They never have been, really. Best I can do is take it into consideration and leave just enough play in the responsiveness of whatever the subject car might be.

I'm curious, if you have a G27, why do you use a controller to play this game or do tunes? I wish I had a G27, but I only have DFGT :)

I'm curious, if you have a G27, why do you use a controller to play this game or do tunes? I wish I had a G27, but I only have DFGT :)

What? I don't have a G27, someone else provided those settings (in here) and I just posted them in the OP. I should have one this weekend though...

Coincidentally, you might argue... :lol:

What? I don't have a G27, someone else provided those settings (in here) and I just posted them in the OP. I should have one this weekend though...

Coincidentally, you might argue... :lol:

Oh...Now it all becomes clear. I just saw you had G27 setup in the title post, so I figured you have it. 👍

I just have to say thank you for the amazing R32 tune. I looked at the tune and as I was putting it in I was hesitant as it is quite different to what I usually do. Especially with the tire pressures and the dampers. But I tried it and it works brilliantly. I just did the 20laps of Suzuka again and it was awesome. Still far far from the fastest car in the game but one of favorites definitely.

For some reason, the Porsche 918 Works Version 3 tune has a wide turning radius. It's killing me on the Shanghai track's hairpins.

Alternatively, the McLaren MP4-12C is like a pole dancer lol

I know that you are busy and probably tiring from the requests but i would also love a tune for the Audi RS4 Works converted if you have the chance :)
P.S the best tune i have used of yours is by far the Nissan GT-R SpecV (R35), Version 3 - Works Converted ..... AMAZING!!!👍

Just some feedback on your tune for the GT3 Lamborghini. I bought this car because the street version is 4WD but after 1 turn I remembered that GT cars are all RWD. No bother.
I put your tune on for the first three Single Exhibition races at Donington, Laguna Seca and Willow Springs.
At first I thought the tune was horrible, I was sliding all over the place at high speed and the car would have mad power over steer on mid corner and exits. This was when I realised it wasnt like the 4WD GTR32 that I had before, I had to fear the throttle and be light on it. Also once I finally managed to get around for a second lap (after rolling and restarting about 5 times) the tires seemed to get up to temp and the whole car was a lot better. But it was still far from perfect and the throttle control was really killing me with how sensitive it was. So in the end I cheated and put Stability Control on and also TC on to Low. What a difference, this car is an animal now!
The only problem with it now is I think the gear ratios are way too long. At Donington I only got into 5th twice and never touched 6th. I was also taking corners in first gear. At Laguna same thing, never got to sixth or even fifth and only take fourth going up to the Corkscrew and down to the Hairpin.

Last edited:
I did the whole GT3 championship with it (and won) on the defaults as I said earlier.

Still unsure if this happened because of the patch. Its known that some cars got modified data...

Back