CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 9

• Thread starter atlop
  • 135 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No probs, I was really thought that CCCL is always kind of "2.0 advanced" but turns out I was wrong.
Nevertheless I'm very please with the unedited shot as well :D

:cheers:

My original idea went "splat" before I even took the shot (curse you, jagged shadows! :irked:) so I tooled around a bit more. I've decided I don't like this car much, especially from the front. Even so I think I have some good shots and it was hard to choose. So I will load up this one and see where it takes me.

Last edited:
Final Entry

Spent hours taking heaps of photos for this one - most of which I don't like. This one I liked the best because of the attitude of the car but it doesn't really show that its the HSR circuit at all - tho it is the high speed banked first corner. If it's too vague on the location I guess I'll change it.

Final Entry

Spent hours taking heaps of photos for this one - most of which I don't like. This one I liked the best because of the attitude of the car but it doesn't really show that its the HSR circuit at all - tho it is the high speed banked first corner. If it's too vague on the location I guess I'll change it.

Nice color and the pic looks very realistic!

Nice shot, Nato! What's the name of that black? :drool:

Thanks, The black is Nero and is one of the 'factory' colours you can select when buying the car. I got this car in that colour for the "Dark Side" comp a few weeks back.

Just had a Yellow light of death on my 60 GB PS3 :( Seems like I´m out here for a while...

wuuuut?:eek:

I dreamed about it a few days agos. Hope its not a bad sign....:scared:
better gonna save my files later! And I hope you did!?

Just had a Yellow light of death on my 60 GB PS3 :( Seems like I´m out here for a while...

S8Dt! Bad luck indeed. :ill:
Sorry for your loses. :indiff:
Hope you'll get back on as soon as possible. 👍

---------------

FINAL ENTRY

HighSpeedRing_19small.jpg

.S Chicane.​

wuuuut?:eek:

I dreamed about it a few days agos. Hope its not a bad sign....:scared:
better gonna save my files later! And I hope you did!?

Happened to me just after I bought GT5. Had to give it up! My deepest condolences :(

So sorry to here...luckily i had my YLOD before GT5 and i also had a 60 gig one

I saved my files like being a paranoid. As a matter of fact, it´s my third YLOD in 3,5 years. Got this PS3 in July 2009 and it lastet until today. So I decided some days ago to put this on ebay and get a Slim. But I wanted to wait until PSN is back because you have to change your password on the console you created your account on...

Too late now. I´m trying to repair it via Youtube instructions, keep fingers crossed.

Last edited:
From what I understand you can do this online...

I´m not sure what will happen when PSN is back on. Sorry for being off topic. I visited many forums and none of them made clear what would happen to all of those who don´t have the PS3 they activated their account on. I´m praying to god it will be possible without your first PS3. But no one can know at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back