Catastrophe's Photo Addict Gallery (Update 17/5/11 Zonda R 3rd batch!)

Nice set, makes me want to go out and get a Miura :D

Question to ceiling fan if you're reading, how do you make the skies looks so real? I use Lightroom and can't seem to create that effect.

It depends on the picture, but if it's one with a lot of clouds I usually use HDR. In-game filters often create banding so I try to avoid them. You can also try sharpening the clouds a bit, since they don't have a lot of definition. I don't know if you can sharpen sections of an image in Lightroom though. Also, some tracks seem to have excellent looking clouds (Nurburgring GP is the best I've found)

Nice set, makes me want to go out and get a Miura :D

It depends on the picture, but if it's one with a lot of clouds I usually use HDR. In-game filters often create banding so I try to avoid them. You can also try sharpening the clouds a bit, since they don't have a lot of definition. I don't know if you can sharpen sections of an image in Lightroom though. Also, some tracks seem to have excellent looking clouds (Nurburgring GP is the best I've found)

Cool, I'll keep that in mind. The sharpening in Lightroom sharpens the whole image I think, haven't tried to sharpen just one part yet.

8C in yellow looks hot!

Suzuka Circuit_1 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit_4 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit_9 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit_14 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit_8 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit_15 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit_20 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit_22 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

And which of these you guys thinks is better?

Suzuka Circuit_23 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Suzuka Circuit_24 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

There's something about the body of the 8C which appeals to me...I was also surprised how good the wheel shot for the civic turned out:)

Those 8C shots are stunning! :drool: Civic set isn't bad but I feel the sharpening is a little bit too high. Wheel shot is a standout and you framed it perfectly 👍

yeah, should have done the miniature filter to blur out the sakura trees, but I liked how real the Civic looks in the game.

I took many Zonda R shots so gonna post in 3 batches or so, the Chrome Zonda R looks great:tup:

Redbull hanger:

Red Bull Hangar-7_12 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_16 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_13 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_17 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_14 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_18 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_19 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_21 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_23 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_5 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Didn't have time to race the Zonda yet><

You do edit your pictures don't you. They look way to good for just the GT5 photomode.
Love all your work and can't wait to see more.

Thanks for the comment. Yes I do edit all my photos in Lightroom as the blacks in GT5 is not deep enough. Glad you like them, I need a break for awhile after this Zonda set to refresh my mind and try different shots.:)

So you have lightroom. What version do you have? I found one which was a students edition but I am not sure what the differences is. I will do some more searching around if you don't own the "student" edition.

wow, first time I looked in here! Outstanding work!:drool:👍

and its pretty much the same as it is in my Gallery. From page to page your shots are getting better and better! ;)

subscribed:)

wow, first time I looked in here! Outstanding work!:drool:👍

and its pretty much the same as it is in my Gallery. From page to page your shots are getting better and better! ;)

subscribed:)

Thanks mate! I like the shots in your gallery too, very unique. I'll trying to develop more unique compositions for future shots:)

that Zonda does look hot. I have one in the game myself but i hate driving it. if i do use it, i get bob to do it. I just can't get it to go on a straight line.

Thanks guys for the comments! It looks really vivid due to the setting inside the Redbull hanger and the chrome reflection brings it out even more.:dopey:

Here are some more from outside the Hanger:

Red Bull Hangar-7_28 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_29 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_42 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_32 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_33 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_35 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_45 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_50 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_39 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_65 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_53 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr