Catastrophe's Photo Addict Gallery (Update 17/5/11 Zonda R 3rd batch!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter catastrophe
  • 96 comments
  • 9,501 views
Awesome set above me. Keep it up 👍
 
I love the last shot, due to the lighting.
 
Nice set, I'm liking the variety of colors. My favorite is 3rd to last 👍
 
Thanks guys! Next up is the SLS AMG stealth, stay tuned!
 
Very very nice pictures. And I hate to say it but I am jealous of you with that stealth car.
 
Really like your close & dark shots. Only my own opinion and taste but I found too much wide angles and rotation on your actions pics. It's a great effect but can be quick boring (again, in my opinion). Great work anyway!
 
Really like your close & dark shots. Only my own opinion and taste but I found too much wide angles and rotation on your actions pics. It's a great effect but can be quick boring (again, in my opinion). Great work anyway!

ok I'll keep that in mind. Though I find rotating the angles for action shots make it stand out more.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Really nice shots, that 300ZX looks amazing. :drool:👍
 
Those Art Morrison photo's are incredible. Really nice work.👍
 
Whoah. I like the Lancer shots a lot. The rest are pretty damn good as well.

Will be stopping by more often. 👍
 
Awesome job with those pictures. They are all great and I can't wait to see more 👍
 
Thanks guys for the feedback! Will endeavor to get more nice shots:sly:
 
Stunning updates! You've really stepped your game up. Would be nice to see you in the 2.0 comps :D
 
wow that lancer (shoren 11) pic is awesome

should put that in the realistic thread!
 
BRILIANT galery! You definately have talent. I like your editing, you have good eye for angles and you make reflections look really good. Keep them coming! Big 👍
 
Stunning updates! You've really stepped your game up. Would be nice to see you in the 2.0 comps :D

Thanks mate! Would love to compete with you in the competitions, but I'm still trying to improve and get more innovative with shots. I find it hard to make really inspiring shots after taking alot of photos, took like 300-500 so far:dunce:

Oh, any my personal fav shot is the Lancer in Kyoto, the reflections looks gorgeous...:drool:
 
Long time no update, been busy with other things but here's more:

Fiat


Ahrweiler - Town Square_4 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Ahrweiler - Town Square_6 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Ahrweiler - Town Square_3 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Ahrweiler - Town Square_7 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Kyoto - Gion_74 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Kyoto - Gion_80 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Kyoto - Gion_75 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Nascar race:


Grand Valley Speedway_25 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Grand Valley Speedway_28 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Grand Valley Speedway_42 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Grand Valley Speedway_38 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

So happy that I gold the IC10 licence with the 512B...


Rome_18 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
 
The last old Fiat 500 is outstanding :eek:

The first Nascar shot is pretty good too!
 
The last old Fiat 500 is outstanding :eek:

The first Nascar shot is pretty good too!

yeah I used cross processing filter for that and brings some interesting colors to the plain white lol. The reflections and scene in Kyoto never fails to amaze me.:drool:
 
What a Gallery ,Stunning work there .Please come and join the 2.0 Comps 👍
 
Really like the last Fiat 500 shot. Great update. 👍
 
Very nice pictures. Keep it up because I would love to see more.
 
I love the fifth shot. :)
 
Thank you guys for the comments, will keep on updating my gallery. Nothing too special today but here's more:

Miura


Lucerne - Chapel Bridge_3 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Lucerne - Chapel Bridge_4 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Lucerne - Chapel Bridge_5 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Rome_5 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Rome_10 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Rome_13 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr

and from the SMS AMG special event:


NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife_47 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife_51 by sephiroth.zer0, on Flickr


Question to ceiling fan if you're reading, how do you make the skies looks so real? I use Lightroom and can't seem to create that effect.
 
Back