Renown Tuning Unleashed ™

Dont know what is going on with your works tune/or me of the Audi r8, was absolutely loving it last night for 5 races and was smashing times on my autolog by 30 seconds but tonight im finding it totally uncontrollable :scared:

edit: just took your lp-560 tune out on the same track...what a difference!

Last edited:
A bulk of tunes on schedule for weekend delivery. Keep an eye out, some old requests shall finally be filled. :D

Terronium-12, Can you give any insight to how the patch is effecting your tunes or the handling in general? I can't tell if I feel more grip or faster turning because of less lag. The update has made the game so much better.

Ahem. No. :lol:

If you want, I can host it here in the OP.

Shamelessly advertising in my thread. What's the matter wif u? :lol:

Hey T, I think I came up with a pretty solid tune to master the two Nordschleife Endurances, for the BMW ALPINA GT3.:)
Mind hosting it ?;)

You'll like the third (and hopefully final) tweak for the R-SV as well.

I liked the v.3 tune right up until I downloaded the 1.02 patch, then it was a little too sharp for my taste. Switched back to the v.2 tune and was happy as a 3 dicked rabbit. Maybe it's just the patch, but I tend to like a neutral to slightly understeer biased car. But only slightly

Registered because I wanted to say how much Ive gotten out of your tunes, t-12. The RSR 911 and the GT1 RS-V murc are both excellent and ive managed similar times on monza and london river to the ones youve posted which were big improvements on them un-tuned.

I also have a request, which is pretty bad form for a first post but I've been unable to use one of my 'favorite' cars (R35 GTR) because, for some reason, they all steer like the lock is on zero.

Having just finished the GT1 events, I was excited to find that the reward GT1 R35 seems to be working as intended, so it would be great if a tune for the reward R35 some how worked its way into your pipeline.

BMW Alpina B6 GT3

PI Rating: A-1590

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 40.00
R. Tire Pressure - 45.00
Brake Balance - 40.00
Brake Pressure - 05.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 15.00
Caster Angle - 10.00
F. Toe Angle - 25.00
R. Toe Angle - 20.00
F. Camber - 37.00
R. Camber - 30.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 1.00
R. Ride Height - 2.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 8.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 8.00
L. Slip Preload - 0.00
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 14.00
R. Downforce - 12.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 7.00
R. Sway Bar - 5.00
F. Spring Rate - 3.00
R. Spring Rate - 3.00
F. Bump Stop - 5.00
R. Bump Stop - 4.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 5.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 4.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 5.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 5.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 3.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 3.00

Drivetrain

Final - 3.00
1st - 1.00
2nd - 2.00
3rd - 2.00
4th - 2.00
5th - 2.00
6th - 2.00
7th - N/A

Nordschleife Endurance Ripper.

It's a pretty steady car-although a little "underdog" in his class-so "in doubt, flat out"...;)

These tunes have truly made this game so much more enjoyable. Thanks for the hard work you guys put into creating and testing these tunes.

I have looked and not found a tune for the Porsche GT2 works. May I request it? :cool:

The tune is on page 25.... I think

Porsche 911 GT2 Works Converted

PI Rating: A-2059

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 43.00
R. Tire Pressure - 45.00
Brake Balance - 50.00
Brake Pressure - 10.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 20.00
Caster Angle - 10.00
F. Toe Angle - 24.00
R. Toe Angle - 21.00
F. Camber - 27.00
R. Camber - 30.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 3.00
R. Ride Height - 3.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 7.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 4.00
L. Slip Preload - 1.00
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 20.00
R. Downforce - 20.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 3.00
R. Sway Bar - 1.00
F. Spring Rate - 2.00
R. Spring Rate - 1.00
F. Bump Stop - 2.00
R. Bump Stop - 2.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 2.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 3.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 1.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 0.00

Drivetrain

Final - 4.00
1st - 1.00 [Actual: 9.60]
2nd - 0.00 [Actual: 6.77]
3rd - 0.00 [Actual: 4.94]
4th - 0.00 [Actual: 4.10]
5th - 0.00 [Actual: 3.39]
6th - 0.00 [Actual: 2.66]
7th - N/A [Actual: N/A]

Disclaimer: Exhibits a bit of mild understeer under moderate throttle when cornering. Fastest lap at London River: 1:15.333 (Q+).

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

Do you guys normally post what upgrades were bought? That would help.

Also, what goes into consideration when purchasing upgrades? The Murcielago LP640 tune didn't need a whole lot of parts to push it to a PI of 1499(which surprised me because that's a borderline A-class car).

Things are being delayed a bit as I keep shifting my focus from one thing to another, and as such the bulk of tunes I've been working on will begin being uploaded tomorrow.

After checking the telemetry Ive come to the conclusion that the + is actualy positive camber and - is negative camber so the middle value (usualy around 30 -35) is actualy zero degrees (tyre perpendicular to the track).

I didnt know it could put positive camber in a car, I though it could go from zero to some negative camber value... WTF is positive camber for?

After checking the telemetry Ive come to the conclusion that the + is actualy positive camber and - is negative camber so the middle value (usualy around 30 -35) is actualy zero degrees (tyre perpendicular to the track).

I didnt know it could put positive camber in a car, I though it could go from zero to some negative camber value... WTF is positive camber for?

For the most part? Not a thing.

It's detrimental to the cars behavior, however, it has some defined application in drifting from what I understand.

Positive camber is usually used for oval racing with highly banked corners. Inside wheel usually has positive camber to increase its contact patch.

Trucks have positive camber cause when you have a load in the truck the tyres get more negative camber from the weight.

^True, also some drift guys set their cars up with neutral camber so that when they are under load when braking the suspension naturally makes it negative.

Hi,

I was hoping maybe you could tune a D-Class car, preferably the Silvia spec.R Aero (S15) or the Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV? Really any of the starter cars used in the first few races in the career mode would be great.

I (and others) have spent so much time messing with the controller settings, patches, etc. that it is hard to get into the game. I am left wondering whether handling problems are a controller setting issue or a car setup issue. A proper tune for a FWD or RWD starter car might help myself and others extrapolate how to go about doing some working tunes ourselves. Thanks in advance,

-DD

Back