el_posto's gallery[Ferrari 330 P4 14/06 update]

  • Thread starter Thread starter el_posto
  • 161 comments
  • 12,087 views
Messages
247
Messages
el_posto
I've been taking pictures on gt5 for some time now and I decided to start my own gallery, hope you all enjoy! :)
(I'll try to post them in the order they were taken, and usually one car set per post)
links(by post):

shelby cobra
maseratti, gt 350z
c63, wrx sti, 380 rs
civic & ferraris
japan gt at the ring, mini cooper
r8
racing jag, Japanese
cote'd'azur, lambo, camaro
aston, cr-z, m3, infinity coupe
art morrison corvette, HKS CT230R, slr mclaren
nissan skyline R34
lexus lfa
ferrari 458 italia
clio v6
lancia stratos rally car
yellowbird and mclaren f1

DODGE CHALLENGER




 
Last edited:
changed my mind about those "one car posts" ;)








 
The very first Challenger picture has awesome lighting on it. Excellent start to your gallery! 👍 I like the rest as well.
 
@Grand Prix: THANKS!! 👍

some more:

 
Oh boy that challenger looks sexy. That has to be my fav, followed by the 380rs
 
this car needed a separate post, it's so nice....



just edited this one again, which one do you guys like better?

 
Last edited:
the last edit you did of the r8 is better in my opinion. Makes me feel warm inside :D
 
Really nice pics. :) Liking the Shelby a lot. 👍
 
Damn. Great HDR's, angles, tones, framing, ideas, It's awesome to see more brillant minds come out and post.
 
thanks for the comments!
@gtuned it's good to be part of it ;)
I really wanto to keep taking pics, but my brother seems to be playing a lot right now :(
 
Those SLR pictures are so realistic! Can't wait for more .
 
one question to you guys, how do I add those fancy links to each post?
 
the spoon crz! i love it! it looks so smooth, i want to touch it.
 
:drool: Amazing shots. I would love it if you could take some pictures of any Nissan Skyline.
 
:drool: Amazing shots. I would love it if you could take some pictures of any Nissan Skyline.

consider it done 👍 I'm stuck between the r34 and the r32, they are indeed the coolest ones
 
here it goes, my favourite skyline! (also love this color)

 
Excellent shots, I really lie the last close-up and angry eyes. :D
 
thanks guys! it's really nice to see someone likes my stuff :)

another question, how do I change the name of the thread?
for example "el_posto's gallery [update something]"
 
thanks guys! it's really nice to see someone likes my stuff :)

another question, how do I change the name of the thread?
for example "el_posto's gallery [update something]"

i dunno if theres an easier way then the way i do it but what i do is go to your first original post, select edit, and then select advanced edit. You should see your thread title near the top.
 
Very nice. I am really glad I requested that.

To update your thread title, go to the original post (the thread starter) and click on edit. After that go to "go advanced" and there will be an option to change your thread title.
Someone beat me to it.
 
Back