The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
5714635106_f0ca0a4aea_b.jpg

5714074409_35468860cf_b.jpg

Not underated, just overshadowed by the GT-R in my humble opinion. Each to his own.

It is definitely underrated. Whenever i ask people if they would want a Evo or an STi they almost always say STi. GTR is in a whole other class of its own IMO. I just don't understand why people like the STi better. The Evo X looks way better and is faster according to Top Gear.

It is definitely underrated. Whenever i ask people if they would want a Evo or an STi they almost always say STi. GTR is in a whole other class of its own IMO. I just don't understand why people like the STi better. The Evo X looks way better and is faster according to Top Gear.
I am a EVO fan so don't give me cr*p for this but if I rember correctly the STI was faster but the EVO was more fun and better at every thing else.

to those arguing about evo and sti ... they are virtually the same speed around a track. Top Gear is bias towards the evo as clarkson is a big fan of the evolution franchise and therefore they will always big it up. i have watched numerous reviews and some say sti is faster some say evo is faster. all i can say to that argument is that it all depends on the driver. split times between the cars on many review shows are showing a difference of milliseconds which leads me to the conclusion that depends on the driver which car performs better around a track (we should all also realize this as we play gt5) i for one own an evo x because i have had a crush on the series since the 5 generation, but will say i did not like the hatchback sti. preferred the model before and the 2011 model a lot better.

nuf ranting. i love that pic of the white evo a few posts above me

I Like the Evo - Shot a lot!

Here are two (suppost to be) realistic shots. Let me what you guys think! :)

nuerburgringgp_f_1.jpg

nuerburgringgp_f_3.jpg

Whoa those taken with no filters?? They look super polished 👍 ...is that the right word? Either way, they look great 👍 again

And that shot of yours is amazing, too, arsenal! Made me go buy one of my own :P

to those arguing about evo and sti ... they are virtually the same speed around a track. Top Gear is bias towards the evo as clarkson is a big fan of the evolution franchise and therefore they will always big it up. i have watched numerous reviews and some say sti is faster some say evo is faster. all i can say to that argument is that it all depends on the driver. split times between the cars on many review shows are showing a difference of milliseconds which leads me to the conclusion that depends on the driver which car performs better around a track (we should all also realize this as we play gt5) i for one own an evo x because i have had a crush on the series since the 5 generation, but will say i did not like the hatchback sti. preferred the model before and the 2011 model a lot better.

nuf ranting. i love that pic of the white evo a few posts above me

I must be the only person in the world that likes the hatchback STi. It gets hated on by literally almost everyone. I'd still rather own an Evo X though. Such an aggressive looking car.

Back