Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Sweet I guessed the paint right, :lol: :D

Those are awesome shots Dolp, looks premium. Seriously.

Really liking the minimalism in these shots. 👍

You have a very nice unique style to all your shots that make them your own :drool: .
Not sure I want to know how you achieve the results, just happy enough to enjoy them. :)

You have a very nice unique style to all your shots that make them your own :drool: .
Not sure I want to know how you achieve the results, just happy enough to enjoy them. :)

very well said.👍

If I see a picture from dolp, it doesn't even need a signature on it, I know exactly who did it. ;)

Wow it sure looks great! I've been seeing some of these pics around the photomode forums ;) I remember taking pics of an AI-driven GT-one and being amazed at how bad the textures were... but you know how to photograph standards well. My style of photography (which has many shots with the car very close to the camera) unfortunately brings out the worst parts of standards. The edges were so bad I even took a pic :eek:

Great angles, great post-processing, great car... what's not to love? :dopey:👍

I agree on close shots. That's maybe why people think I'm good at standart shooting. Actually, I only take caution to NOT have signs relating to standart models. And maybe, the IA standart cars aren't displayed as standart player's cars...

Though, I make some errors in the action:

For this one, I should have use the track to mask the bad textured under the car. Instead it's now clearly visible that it's a game's shot.

Sweet I guessed the paint right, :lol: :D

Those are awesome shots Dolp, looks premium. Seriously.

Really liking the minimalism in these shots. 👍

Was quite surprised you guessed the paint as there are so many way to change that with post processing.

And yeah I quite like the minimalism effect at this time. I found so many great close pics of premium cars that I don't think to be able to get as good.

Thank you very much!!! I think it's kind of a Graal for a photographer (real or virtual) to be recognized thru his own style... Quite proud actually :embarrassed:

And the way I achieve the results is not really a secret. I think Ceiling_Fan pointed it quite well -->> here

This one.

5731822032_6e83fc2341_z.jpg
Great.

What a set :drool: The colour of the car and the sky are so perfectly matched to contrast against the snow, its very stunning to see in every picture. 👍.

Top work! People always say trees in GT5 are bad but 9/10 people would think this is a real picture. You mentioned using the same processing for each picture, I like the consistency :D

My favorite is shot 5, the gates in the foreground look great and really gives off that snow rally feel 👍

Back