Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
#4 is really crazy! great!
Awesome Update man that car looks awesome
This time I liked the landscapes (1, 3 and 4 my favorites) more.
In some pictures you show the inside of the corner, but cut the outside, not that doing it is wrong, but I always try to show also the outside, if possible of course (in portrait #2 is imposible). Maybe you can try this if you want, and if you like the results show them here 👍
Landscape No. 3 and 4 are just amazing.

I love the composition in Picture 3!
The slight tilt to the side is fits and adds so much to the picture! :)

Well Done!
Favourites are #3 Landscape and #4 portrait. 👍
i agree with 20832, landscape #3 is just amazing
Thank you everyone for the comments and criticism!

Honda NSX Type R '02

Landscape

#1#2
#3#4

Portrait

#1#2#3
#4#5#6
#7#8#9

I like the last 2. So it isn't your car? Or isn't your pic?
It isn't my car but I saved the reply and took the pictures myself.

from the nsx set landscape #2 is my favorite! Im also really digging portrait 3 from your evora set :D

from the nsx set landscape #2 is my favorite! Im also really digging portrait 3 from your evora set :D

Yup portrait #3 of the Evora is nice. Liking the orange colors. 👍

Another nice update, I like those Stealth NSX shots too, not sure we got that on this side of the pond. :dopey:

Thank you.

Toyota supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88

Landscape
#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8

Portrait

#1#2#3
#4#5#6

:drool: Please stop, I'm drowning. IN MY OWN DROOL. Seriously, I've missed some of your updates and it all hit me, these are all so stunning 👍 👍 👍 I could carry on but I need to scroll back up to see these again

:drool: Please stop, I'm drowning. IN MY OWN DROOL. Seriously, I've missed some of your updates and it all hit me, these are all so stunning 👍 👍 👍 I could carry on but I need to scroll back up to see these again

Thank you so much for the very kind comment. You just made my day which sadly comes to an end in a few more minutes.

I really hope I can keep you and everyone that sees me gallery happy.

Link to my most recent set.

Those portrait shots from Kyoto Gion are crazy stunning.. :drool: esp the first B/W shot of that set, a set very well executed.👍

Those portrait shots from Kyoto Gion are crazy stunning.. :drool: esp the first B/W shot of that set, a set very well executed.👍

Man that NSX is hot, I like the set and I bet you wish it was your car. :)

Like the Lotus stuff!

Nice set, well done.

Impressive doesnt begin to describe this gallery! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind comments

Mazda Furai Concept '08

Landscape

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6

Portrait

#1#2#3
#4#5#6
#7#8

Very nice work lately dude. 👍

Nice capture of foreground and background on Monza. I like the 2nd landscape, I don't see that spot often, I also like the framing and it has a nice vintage feel. I also like the 5th and 6th landscapes. Nice mood in portrait #3!

👍

Excellent work with the "standard" Furai :drool:. I especially like portrait No2.... nice lighting in the shaded area of the track. Well done 👍

very nice pictures of the furai. by the way, congrats on getting to the final poll. i voted for yours:tup:

Thank you. It is nice to get my first poll win to make it into the finals. Hopefully I can get some more wins ;)

Very nice work lately dude. 👍

Nice capture of foreground and background on Monza. I like the 2nd landscape, I don't see that spot often, I also like the framing and it has a nice vintage feel. I also like the 5th and 6th landscapes. Nice mood in portrait #3!

👍

Excellent work with the "standard" Furai :drool:. I especially like portrait No2.... nice lighting in the shaded area of the track. Well done 👍

Nice shots on the Furai! Good composition. My favorite is landscape No.1. 👍

Great set, 5 & 7 are my favs.

I like the whole set. Excellent work.

like both #1 of the furai

p78
another great set of pictures

Thank you everyone. The next set is coming very soon ;)

Back