Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
#4 is really crazy! great!
Awesome Update man that car looks awesome
This time I liked the landscapes (1, 3 and 4 my favorites) more.
In some pictures you show the inside of the corner, but cut the outside, not that doing it is wrong, but I always try to show also the outside, if possible of course (in portrait #2 is imposible). Maybe you can try this if you want, and if you like the results show them here đź‘Ť
Landscape No. 3 and 4 are just amazing.

I love the composition in Picture 3!
The slight tilt to the side is fits and adds so much to the picture! :)

Well Done!
Favourites are #3 Landscape and #4 portrait. đź‘Ť
i agree with 20832, landscape #3 is just amazing
Thank you everyone for the comments and criticism!

Honda NSX Type R '02

Landscape

#1#2
#3#4

Portrait

#1#2#3
#4#5#6
#7#8#9

I like the last 2. So it isn't your car? Or isn't your pic?
It isn't my car but I saved the reply and took the pictures myself.

from the nsx set landscape #2 is my favorite! Im also really digging portrait 3 from your evora set :D

from the nsx set landscape #2 is my favorite! Im also really digging portrait 3 from your evora set :D

Yup portrait #3 of the Evora is nice. Liking the orange colors. đź‘Ť

Another nice update, I like those Stealth NSX shots too, not sure we got that on this side of the pond. :dopey:

Thank you.

Toyota supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88

Landscape
#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8

Portrait

#1#2#3
#4#5#6

:drool: Please stop, I'm drowning. IN MY OWN DROOL. Seriously, I've missed some of your updates and it all hit me, these are all so stunning đź‘Ť đź‘Ť đź‘Ť I could carry on but I need to scroll back up to see these again

:drool: Please stop, I'm drowning. IN MY OWN DROOL. Seriously, I've missed some of your updates and it all hit me, these are all so stunning đź‘Ť đź‘Ť đź‘Ť I could carry on but I need to scroll back up to see these again

Thank you so much for the very kind comment. You just made my day which sadly comes to an end in a few more minutes.

I really hope I can keep you and everyone that sees me gallery happy.

Link to my most recent set.

Those portrait shots from Kyoto Gion are crazy stunning.. :drool: esp the first B/W shot of that set, a set very well executed.đź‘Ť

Those portrait shots from Kyoto Gion are crazy stunning.. :drool: esp the first B/W shot of that set, a set very well executed.đź‘Ť

Man that NSX is hot, I like the set and I bet you wish it was your car. :)

Like the Lotus stuff!

Nice set, well done.

Impressive doesnt begin to describe this gallery! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind comments

Mazda Furai Concept '08

Landscape

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6

Portrait

#1#2#3
#4#5#6
#7#8

Very nice work lately dude. đź‘Ť

Nice capture of foreground and background on Monza. I like the 2nd landscape, I don't see that spot often, I also like the framing and it has a nice vintage feel. I also like the 5th and 6th landscapes. Nice mood in portrait #3!

đź‘Ť

Excellent work with the "standard" Furai :drool:. I especially like portrait No2.... nice lighting in the shaded area of the track. Well done đź‘Ť

very nice pictures of the furai. by the way, congrats on getting to the final poll. i voted for yours:tup:

Thank you. It is nice to get my first poll win to make it into the finals. Hopefully I can get some more wins ;)

Very nice work lately dude. đź‘Ť

Nice capture of foreground and background on Monza. I like the 2nd landscape, I don't see that spot often, I also like the framing and it has a nice vintage feel. I also like the 5th and 6th landscapes. Nice mood in portrait #3!

đź‘Ť

Excellent work with the "standard" Furai :drool:. I especially like portrait No2.... nice lighting in the shaded area of the track. Well done đź‘Ť

Nice shots on the Furai! Good composition. My favorite is landscape No.1. đź‘Ť

Great set, 5 & 7 are my favs.

I like the whole set. Excellent work.

like both #1 of the furai

p78
another great set of pictures

Thank you everyone. The next set is coming very soon ;)

Back