Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
Great set as always Ashes! I love the black and white long distance shots. I just can't seem to pull those types of shots off well... Keep it up!

great set as always

Great set as always Ashes! I love the black and white long distance shots. I just can't seem to pull those types of shots off well... Keep it up!

#3 fave from this series, but you definitely can better ;)

I like the #3 from the camaro set, just love that tree. And I lile the #1 and 4 C6 shots. đź‘Ť

Thank you everyone.

CCCL Week 12 - Final Entry

Click for big.

2.0 Week 26 - Final Entry

Click for big

Almost forgot to update so I just put in a quick little one.​

Love the entries, buuuut I don't think the Chromeline is allowed. :scared:

But your last portrait of the 'Vette is fantastic.

LOL... was about to say "where's your PMC entry?"... then I remembered your judging your theme this week :dunce: :).

Nice shots BTW, shame about the chromeline though... I'm sure you can rectify it in time though đź‘Ť.

Love the entries, buuuut I don't think the Chromeline is allowed. :scared:

But your last portrait of the 'Vette is fantastic.

I have just realized that my CCCL is not allowed:(. And I don't have time to get any others:(.
Well at least you guys can see the set later. ;)

LOL... was about to say "where's your PMC entry?"... then I remembered your judging your theme this week :dunce: :).

Nice shots BTW, shame about the chromeline though... I'm sure you can rectify it in time though đź‘Ť.

Sadly I won't be able to get a pic in time. Hopefully my 2.0 does well but that is a extremely tough competition when I hardly know how to edit :dunce:.

Dodge viper SRT10 ACR '08

Landscape

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10
#11#12

Portrait

#1#2#3
#4#5

Great angles on Grand Valley. I also like the composition of the first pic with the tire marks, the turn and the straight. I wonder how that would like as a vertical portrait. (Ahh, I see your first portrait shot is similar.) đź‘Ť

My favourite is this one:
GrandValley-Dodge-10.jpg

Nice reflections and composition in it.

Great set. đź‘Ť

Great Viper set!

My favourite has to be landscape #10.

Great work!

Great angles on Grand Valley. I also like the composition of the first pic with the tire marks, the turn and the straight. I wonder how that would like as a vertical portrait. (Ahh, I see your first portrait shot is similar.) đź‘Ť

My favourite is this one:
GrandValley-Dodge-10.jpg

Nice reflections and composition in it.

Great set. đź‘Ť

Landscape #3 is awesome.
Great shot ! It shows the power of the beast :D

#5 and #10 are my favourites, nice pics đź‘Ť

the viper on the bridge with the lake in the backround s unreal.

I like landscape #1 and 4. Didn't realise there is a course map at where landscape #4 is shot till now. đź‘Ť

Nice update! Landscape 9 looks great!

Thank You :D:D:D

Ford GT40 Race Car '69

#2#3#4
#5#6#7
#8#9#10
#11#12#13

2000 Ford Falcon XR8

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10
#11#12
#14#15#16
#17#18#19

I have been busy and I will not be updating very often. Sorry.

đź‘Ťđź‘Ť... like the B/W shots a lot esp the last one. U got a few backfire pics in there too..... one day I'll manage to get one too lol.

Back