Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
Nice GT40 set, I love the ones with the Sepia filter.

👍👍... like the B/W shots a lot esp the last one. U got a few backfire pics in there too..... one day I'll manage to get one too lol.

Love the Falcon set and the Viper tunnel shots
:eek:

Love the Falcon set. The first one is the best for me.

Love the GT and Falcon sets my friend. Well done. No's 3 of the GT and 18 of the Falcon are my favorites.

OMG those Viper shots are amazing! Keep up the work man 👍

Love the GT40 ones! 👍

Hmm think I may have to take a trip to the UCD. I'd love to see some premium V8 Supercars in GT5 :rolleyes: great photos as always.

Exceptional Falcon shots there! Should've been a Holden though :D

great job with the falcon

Thank you everyone.

My Competition Entries

2.0 - Week 27

PMC - Week 27

CCCL - Week 13

My Competition Rejects

Fantastic update Ashes! My favourites are #3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #12, #16, #17, #18 and #19.

Your competition entries are great, and you did a good jon incorporating the sky into the set of the holden, they look great!

I really like the 8th shot with the line of cars. 👍

yep, me too. Nice one Ashes:tup:

also, your Entries this week are great.:drool: They should all make the poll!;)

SVX
Fantastic update Ashes! My favourites are #3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #12, #16, #17, #18 and #19.

This is just amazing. :drool:

Your competition entries are great, and you did a good jon incorporating the sky into the set of the holden, they look great!

That Monaro set is outstanding, like em all, :dopey:

Yeah the one FishyJuice quoted is awesome 👍

Sweet, you did the Holden! 👍 :D

great stuff!

#14 for me too

A Big Thank You Everyone 👍👍👍
It is the 6/6 here in Aus so I really wanted to make an update.
So here it is. My special stealth update.

Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8#9
#10#11#12
#13#14#15
#16#17#18

McLaren F1 Stealth Model

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10
#11#12#13
#14#15#16

Also if you missed it earlier, check out the NSX GT500 Stealth Model.​

Great updates Ashes! My favorites are 3, 12, and 14 on the Monaro, 3, 9, and 15 on the GT-R, and 4, 10, and 15 on the McLaren. Whew.

WOW!!! DUDE!!! Those Monaros, my favourite car I see quite often (living in NZ I see a lot of Holdens) And you made me want to take my Monaro to Tuscany, I mean Toscana and take photos :) :drool: :drool: 👍 👍

Fantastic Update ,my Favorites are the Monochromatic ones

Great pics mate!! Favorite is the F1 Stealth set:tup:👍👍

Great updates Ashes! My favorites are 3, 12, and 14 on the Monaro, 3, 9, and 15 on the GT-R, and 4, 10, and 15 on the McLaren. Whew.

I love the F1 Stealth! 👍

WOW!!! DUDE!!! Those Monaros, my favourite car I see quite often (living in NZ I see a lot of Holdens) And you made me want to take my Monaro to Tuscany, I mean Toscana and take photos :) :drool: :drool: 👍 👍

Yep, goes perfect with the stealth cars 👍

The gtr stealth shots are my favorites. Great update man!

love your gallery but how do you make thumbnails

Love that GT-R shot, and those standards look great!

Loving your work on the Stealth cars. :drool:

Thank You Everyone. I didn't expect to get such a great response.

FINAL ENTRIES

PMC - Week 28

2.0 - Week 28

CCCL - Week 14

Sorry about the long wait for an update. I have been busy with homework as well as the seasonal events.

I like the look of everyone of them. 👍
And since you've been asking for feedback on your signature. I may have to agree about it being a bit too big, but not much. But I would suggest altering the colour from time to time, I think the red looks good to the drifting Subaru, but the red on a "cool" shot of a black car (though with a red stripe) looks a bit awkward with a mostly "blue-ish" shot.

Otherwise, nice work. ;)

FishyJuice
I like the look of everyone of them. 👍
And since you've been asking for feedback on your signature. I may have to agree about it being a bit too big, but not much. But I would suggest altering the colour from time to time, I think the red looks good to the drifting Subaru, but the red on a "cool" shot of a black car (though with a red stripe) looks a bit awkward with a mostly "blue-ish" shot.

Otherwise, nice work. ;)

Thanks for the advice but sadly I don't think I will be able to post any pictures for a while. My computer is stuffing up. (I am posting from my IPod touch) Hopefully I can get on a computer soon.

EDIT : The computer is alive :D Hopefully it doesn't break down again.

Last edited:
Back