Sprite's Gallery Ferrari - 30.11.2012

• Thread starter Sprite
  • 289 comments
The Audi Race car part of the set is amazing. Amazing composition and pretty realistic. 👍
I'm not so sure on the HDR shots, they are a bit too strong for my tastes and composition is not in par with the first three.

Dear Me that is astonishing ,Really captured the ACR Brilliantly Glad to see you are back m8 Phenominal Stuff.

Whoa. Just simply, utterly, brilliantly superb. :)

:drool: Nothing to be said. :drool:

The Audi Race car part of the set is amazing. Amazing composition and pretty realistic. 👍
I'm not so sure on the HDR shots, they are a bit too strong for my tastes and composition is not in par with the first three.

Shots 2, 3 and 4 are wonderful! Especially #4... :drool:

Dear Me that is astonishing ,Really captured the ACR Brilliantly Glad to see you are back m8 Phenominal Stuff.

Thanks for the kind comments. Keeps it worth while doing.

For this weeks editing I have tried to inject a sense of realism into the mix. Seeing as Week 21 2.0 Adv comp is about unmodified cars, I have edged the tones as much as I can towards the warmer end of the spectrum but trying not to go too far and pushing the images to crazy colour highs (see most of my images).

Enjoy

Forgot to comment on the last set. I really like the 3rd R10 shot. :D I also really like the first two C63 shots. Looks like a wealthy executive speeding to work or something, :lol: 👍

Not been here in a while, had these shots lurking on the HDD so decided to bung them on Flickr for your viewing.

All above shots are HDR.

These three shots were taken for a 2.0 Adv competition but I didn't enter.

Bonus Shot.

Oh man where have you been,Fantastic shots Sprite hope you stick around this time :D

Pure brilliance :D

Tuscan and Esprit = :drool:

More pics please!

I like the first 4 the most. 👍 Great to see you're back. :D

Beautiful shots Sprite - well done!

Thanks guys, I will be posting a bit more than late. It's just been a very busy month or so.

Some Rejects for your viewing.

Amazing color toning in #171, you are among the best on GTP with that and the fact that you are colourblind is hard to wrap my head around! Love the classic composition in the first shot, it suits the car well 👍

#174 is excellent as well, great action and capture in shot 1, and the super heavy vignetting in 2 and 3 suits the lines of the car perfectly!

Brilliant sets yet again, good to see you back, one of my favorite galleries on GTP 👍

Thanks guys, it means allot. I'm going to take a request for the next batch of shots. Track/Location and car please people.

Again thank you for the very kind comments.

Ooh :D

How about Ferrari 599GTB at Madrid? I can send it to you if you don't have it. And feel free to drop by my gallery and leave a request 👍

Amazing shots here, the two Esprit @ Toscana shots are magnificent. :drool:

Request:
Nissan Skyline (R33) '97 @ Eiger Nordwand / Change Weather?

Back