ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
@ ceiling fan: It looks like, we are having a battle to see who's gallery makes it to 1,000 posts first. :sly:

Thanks everyone, looks like I wasn't the only one to be a little weirded out by the Impreza pic :P

TVR&F_F: I have some catching up to do :sly:

Update time!

Option Z
Believe it or not, you can put dirt tires on this car :odd: Fun car with a hideous livery :dopey:👍

M3GTR Race Car
Such a wonderful car to drive! Too bad it's another standard.

SLR McLaren

1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
One of my favorite pics I've done so far...

Great set once again! :drool:
I think PD just pulled numbers out of a hat as to which cars can be fitted with dirt tyres, there are some pretty strange choices and others that leave you thinking why the hell not!
Those M3GTR shots look amazing for a standard - that car should totally have been given the premium treatment by PD.

I think I just ****** my pants. GTR #1, SLR #1 and #2 gotta be my faves. Also, remember to PM me *coughcough*.

Amazing!! So nice mood capture!!! Make me think to this one

I agree, even though I'd never seen the real pic before. Nice spotting Dolp. And great pic Ceiling Fan, I forgot to mention about that shot in my other post and couldn't be bothered using edit

I came here for the Trans-Cammer, but I'm staying for the first M3 pic and the wheel detail of the SLR. Both look pretty authentic.

Love the new shots, especially the tunnel. The BMW M3 GTR Race Car is easily one of my favorite cars to drive in the game. Regarding the Imprezza, I think the thing that looks a little off about the picture is the angle of the front wheel, which looks incongruous with the skid marks and the anticipated movement of the car, if that makes sense. The picture itself is great though.

Great set once again! :drool:
I think PD just pulled numbers out of a hat as to which cars can be fitted with dirt tyres, there are some pretty strange choices and others that leave you thinking why the hell not!
Those M3GTR shots look amazing for a standard - that car should totally have been given the premium treatment by PD.

I love the third shot.

Those pics make the M3 GTR look like a premium car! very nice 👍

That third shot is awesome, good work mate :drool: :drool: 👍

SVX
:eek: O.O That. Is. Incredible. Amazing. Fantastic. :drool:

I agree, even though I'd never seen the real pic before. Nice spotting Dolp. And great pic Ceiling Fan, I forgot to mention about that shot in my other post and couldn't be bothered using edit

I came here for the Trans-Cammer, but I'm staying for the first M3 pic and the wheel detail of the SLR. Both look pretty authentic.

Great work as always, particularly with the M3 GTR set!

This is absolutely awesome, what a way to use the location in an entirely new way! Not only does it score points for being so fresh but it's a really pleasing image to look at. 👍

:bowdown: :bowdown: and Standards :bowdown: .Wow C_F fantastic .

Thanks for the comments everyone!

I think I just ****** my pants. GTR #1, SLR #1 and #2 gotta be my faves. Also, remember to PM me *coughcough*.

Will do. ;)

Really, really nice work. Loving teh shots, as usual. :drool:

But I have to ask, that SLR is HDR'd, right?

Yup. I almost made it black and white but changed my mind at the last minute ;)

Amazing!! So nice mood capture!!! Make me think to this one

Thanks Dolp! And wow that picture is eerily similar :eek: I don't know what exactly inspired my pic...

Amazing. Where the f did you take this ?

It's at the Red Bull Hangar (I photoshopped out the lights on the landing strip :D)

Love the new shots, especially the tunnel. The BMW M3 GTR Race Car is easily one of my favorite cars to drive in the game. Regarding the Imprezza, I think the thing that looks a little off about the picture is the angle of the front wheel, which looks incongruous with the skid marks and the anticipated movement of the car, if that makes sense. The picture itself is great though.

Wow I think you got it spot on! In the pic I'm actually whipping the back end around so the car was in fact moving backwards ;)

Thanks again everyone! I took some potentially epic Mustang pics, you may see them tomorrow... :D

And this is my 7500th post! :dopey:

Ooh! Update time! Hurray! And what a great update. Nice one! My favourite is the first Mustang, due to the color toning and angle.

I like the M3 shots. Lovely vcolour on the car, and Cape Ring has grown on me as a location. Nice work. 👍

The Mustang shots are just epic!
I love the atmosphere in these pictures, especially in the first and third shot!

You really take this to a whole new level! :)

I need to look out for your gallery more often! The last set is really good, the first Mustang is the pick of the bunch.

My only criticsm? The colour of the M3 ;)

Back