A few cars are missing, can you tell me which ones ?

• Thread starter Lomic
  • 11 comments

Lomic

Premium
France
Concarneau
Lomic2
Hi,

I am 10 cars away from having all cars in the game, I'll post pictures below with the ones I miss, some of them I don't know model (and brand for some) (and some I might have identified wrongly) :

England.png

Germany.png

Italy.png

Japan.png

USA.png

England :
-

Germany :
1 - S Barker Tourer '29
2 - 356 A/1500 Carrera Speedster '56
3 - Sauber Mercedes C9

Italy :
1 - Giulia T2 Carozzata da Zagatto '65
2 - Miura P400 Bertone prototype '67
3 - Mangusta '69 ?
4 - Lambo Veneno

Japan :
-

USA :
-

Except the Veneno, all above are from LCD. Not sure about the ones I did not identify but most probably from LCD too.

Thanks for your help !

Last edited:
The issue is I don't know the manufacturer for some of them.
If you use the "Manufacturer" option right at the top of the screen in the Car Collection book, you'll find out:

1704384315250.png

Comparing that to the pinned GT7 Master Car List (or the same list in the GT7 Guide) will then answer the question for you.

Incidentally, don't buy the Dior Mangusta; it will not fill in the De Tomaso Mangusta entry, and in fact doesn't even count as a car for Car Collection purposes at all. That's why it's counted separately on our Master Car List.

Last edited:
Incidentally, don't buy the Dior Mangusta; it will not fill in the De Tomaso Mangusta entry, and in fact doesn't even count as a car for Car Collection purposes at all. That's why it's counted separately on our Master Car List.
Yes I am aware of that issue with the Dangusta 🙂

England one is the Jaguar D Type
USA is the chevrolet corvette stingray race concept
Japanese it is the Nissan R92C

With today's last entries at LCD I am down to 8 missing :)
England :
- Jaguar D type 1954 : 6M

Germany :
  • S Barker Tourer '29 : 13M
  • 356 A/1500 Carrera Speedster '56 : 1.5M
- Sauber Mercedes C9

Italy :
  • Giulia T2 Carozzata da Zagatto '65 : 3.45M
  • Miura P400 Bertone prototype '67 : 3.5M
  • Mangusta '69 : 0.245M
  • Lamborghini Veneno : 3.64M

Japan :
- Nissan R92 CP : 3M

USA :
- Corvette Stingray Racer Concept

Around 21M Cr. to spare (but still 59M in reserve so...)

And there will be the new Bvlgari VGT (and hopefully some new cars in january's update)

This morning was a good shopping time : got the Giulia and the Mangusta 😁

And already have bought the 356 and the R92 last week.

Only 3 cars remaining : Barker Tourer, Type D 54 and Lambo Veneno (for which I am still waiting an invite... 😞)

I just need the invite cars!!

Lambo, Citroen and Porsche
I need a Porsche invite too, to buy back the one needed for a menu. I use to have one long ago, won with a ticket, but sold it back in the time I did not know that you need to have the car in your garage, not only in collection, to validate extra menus (sold a lot of cars this way to be able to afford other cars, if only I knew back then...)

Last edited:
Back