Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
MASERATI GRANTURISMO S '08: I need a tune but no mod is for a serie 8 cyl and I took the last car I need 600 hp and 1420 kg , tell me if I can use your maserati tune or for this mods you have another setting, thanks

OK transmission corrected on the thread also. Enjoy and good luck for the race.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3307 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3718
2: 2710
3: 2061
4: 1628
5: 1328
6: 1120
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

Thanks a lot for the Enzo tune mate. I can tell you have put plenty of hours work into it. I used your first tune which was ok. Then your second one & found it to be worse than the first & struggled to get it to turn into the corners. With your latest tune you have it's now pretty much spot on although i have turned the brakes up to 10/10 to get it to stop a bit quicker & i then added ABS to no.3 to stop the wheels locking. Still the best Enzo tune i've found on here. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot for the Enzo tune mate. I can tell you have put plenty of hours work into it. I used your first tune which was ok. Then your second one & found it to be worse than the first & struggled to get it to turn into the corners. With your latest tune you have it's now pretty much spot on although i have turned the brakes up to 10/10 to get it to stop a bit quicker & i then added ABS to no.3 to stop the wheels locking. Still the best Enzo tune i've found on here. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot my friend. Yes ,the Enzo like this, dificult , but with time and work it's possible to enjoy this fantastic car.
If it wasn't the test drive with all the others Enzo done by Adrenaline, i'll never worked again on it. That's the positive side of a good and efficient feedback.
Enjoy your day.

hello my friend last night I prepare my maserati and your tune is good in handling and power very stable , I had to use a 80 kg ballast to reach the 1420 kg from stage 3 reduction , but where do you recomend me tu put it

hello my friend last night I prepare my maserati and your tune is good in handling and power very stable , I had to use a 80 kg ballast to reach the 1420 kg from stage 3 reduction , but where do you recomend me tu put it

Let it to 0 place. just add the weight for the penalty but don't moove it, if not you will make the car unbalanced.
Good day

Of course my friend ,i'll check it later at home. I have the car tuned but i use just a few. Later at night.
Have a good day.

Can you gift me the car? I'm starting a race series online and my normal account is still down, add my new account: GTP_Bertram

Last edited:
:eek:Woah praiano you're just too friendly.....👍👍👍

This is the good part !! when you're a poor hard working guy like me, the only way to show some generosity is with fake money or cars in a real driving simulator game.
But the generosity is'nt fake.
People are very cool with me also, they send me parts, cars.... because i only tune and don't play a lot.
So when i can do something myself, it's a great pleasure.

This is the good part !! when you're a poor hard working guy like me, the only way to show some generosity is with fake money or cars in a real driving simulator game.
But the generosity is'nt fake.
People are very cool with me also, they send me parts, cars.... because i only tune and don't play a lot.
So when i can do something myself, it's a great pleasure.

Don't worry, once I get my normal account back, I'll make sure to send you a couple supercars 👍

Just wanted to comment on your tune for the Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04. Although I could not set up the TM as you indicated (the 6th gear could not be adjusted; I set the speed to 390 km/h), your tune is excellent! I was sceptical at first, but this is a really good tune!

Greets and thanks,
jazzy

Just wanted to comment on your tune for the Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04. Although I could not set up the TM as you indicated (the 6th gear could not be adjusted; I set the speed to 390 km/h), your tune is excellent! I was sceptical at first, but this is a really good tune!

Greets and thanks,
jazzy

Hi,thanks, yes ,it's always the same problem after the patch 1.10.... I have to correct this one also when i go back home later.
For the moment you can do like this.
Reset the gear box, set the max speed ,spread the gears like showed in my link, and it'll be OK . It's easy no problem. I'll correct later on the car thread.
Have a good day.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5434459#post5434459

Greets and thanks,
jazzy

Sorry my friend but i can't correct this gears, i don't have this car anymore, i've sent back to the owner last week.
But if you do the way i tell on the last post, it'll be ok, i do exactly the same. Why do complicate...!!!??

Sorry my friend but i can't correct this gears, i don't have this car anymore, i've sent back to the owner last week.
But if you do the way i tell on the last post, it'll be ok, i do exactly the same. Why do complicate...!!!??

How did you send it? I thought the limit is 1'000'000CR?

HONDA CR-Z '10 // ONLINE OK

Picture GTTurtle.

suzukacircuit12.jpg
suzukacircuit13.jpg
suzukacircuit14.jpg

To make this car turn with so much understeer like others FF cars i needed to maintain it at the limit of oversteer. The ride height and TOE setting was the key to resolve the problem.But with the offline configuration the car is undrivable online. A huge oversteer ( never see this on FF ) the way i've found to have the 2 settings online and offline on the same tune was to set 2 diferent ride height for each configuration. It work, it's fast and drive like a fast FR car. Enjoy the ride.

Full tuned with aerokit and "NO CHASSIS REINFORCEMENT"

Transmission how to process: OK new patch 1.10
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4111 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 270 km/h = 167,8 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2610
2: 1960
3: 1526
4: 1229
5: 1020
6: 0873