Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Thanks TVR&Ferrari_Fan, NBDESIGNZ & FishyJuice. :)
And yes indeed there is a green Enzo complete with hideous spoiler coming. :sly:
I should have it all compiled this evening - there's 33 photos altogether in this set.

On Close Inspection
Ferrari Enzo

OK folks, here we have a collection of 33 photos of this Ferrari Enzo. Most are close-ups and can be viewed by clicking on different parts of the three images below. I am keen to know whether or not you like this format as I may post the occassional 'Close Inspection' set this way if it's not too un-user friendly.​

Enzo1pg.jpg

Enzo1pm.jpg

Enzo1pn.jpg
Enzo1pp.jpg

Enzo13pe.jpg

Enzo13ph.jpg

Enzo13po.jpg

Enzo25ph.jpg

Enzo25pi.jpg
Enzo25pk.jpg

Enzo25pl.jpg

This set was not very well thought out as I hadn't orginally intended to format it this way, so if I do another of these sets next time I will plan it out before hand which should make it easier to set up and view hopefully. :)

Last edited:
Sweet update! That must have taken a while to put together :eek: The compositions are solid and nice color choice too 👍

I had to hit 'quote' on your post just to see the insane amount of VbCode there was :lol:

Which makes me think, I hope people don't skim past thinking it's just a 3 image update..

I feel the layout works.
Thanks, I was a little unsure how it would go.

SVX
Great idea! Great angles too.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Some of the angles are a little strange in relation to the base image they are linked to but I'll do a better job of it next time.

ceiling_fan
Sweet update! That must have taken a while to put together The compositions are solid and nice color choice too

I had to hit 'quote' on your post just to see the insane amount of VbCode there was

Which makes me think, I hope people don't skim past thinking it's just a 3 image update..
Thanks again, It took a fair while to put it all together especially as I hadn't planned it out first. It's just a matter of cutting up the preview images and linking all the bits to the right photos.
And yes you're probably right, alot of people don't stop to read the post and just quickly browse the pictures and they would miss all the 'extras'. Not that alot of people are looking here anyway. :sly:

Haven't had a lot of spare time lately for photo shoots, even that Enzo set was rushed.
This has been mainly due to my being asked to carve a wooden 21st Key for someone which I have now finished so I hopefully will have a little more time again.

Here's the finished key.

It's the first time I've done that sort of Maori carving. Usually I carve wooden fish - like this trophy I made for a local fishing competition.

Next post will be back to reality I mean GT5. :)

Last edited:
Haven't updated for awhile so I'll throw in this weeks comp entries.

PMC

CCCL

SSC
Well I can't show you that now can I. Yet.

But now I can. :)

I've got tons more photos to post, I just have to find time to process them.

Last edited:
Great shots of the Speed 8! 👍 Great job with cleaning up those jaggies. My favourites are 5 and 6.

Nice set. Really love the car.
Thanks, I had just got it so had to take it for a spin.
TheDrummingKING
Me likey. :)
I'm glad you likey.
Skython11
Like the fourth and fifth shots, and your 2.0 entry. I've never seen a green Enzo.
Thanks, pity the 2.0 entry wasn't good enough for the poll :( I like the Enzo in green, I should probably remove the wing tho.
Grand Prix
Great shots of the Speed 8! 👍 Great job with cleaning up those jaggies. My favourites are 5 and 6.
Thanks again. There were an awful lot of jaggies to deal with. :rolleyes: And I fixed up a lot of bad textures etc... as well. Takes a fair effort to spruce up a standard but I like doing it. :)

I've just been cleaning up my Harddrive and thought I'd post a few old random shots I had floating around. So here are some er...
Random Shots.

A couple of scenery shots

And finally watch out for exploding cameras!

Cheers

Last edited:
Those wood carvings are awesome! :eek:👍 How many hours did it take to do those? I took a woodworking class in high school, didn't end well :dopey: You should try carving a Ford GT or 458 Italia or something next :D And sell it to me ;)

Speaking of Ford GT, this one is pure evil :scared: :D

I havent watched in here for awhile, but damn, you made some pretty pictures lately. Really wonder that you missed all polls!:guilty:
I think your PMC Entry was way better than mine....
But next week, you know...:)

Also, that picture I quoted nearly got me. I thought you put a real picture in there for a second:dunce:
Where did you find that? Looks perfect:tup:

I believe that it's the first time, that I post on this showroom, is it?
Well, what a shame!

I love the scenery pic, and the SLR - Shot!
Well done, Nato! :)

Your work inside and outside of GT5 is excellent in equal measures. 👍
The scenic shots are great because its something we tend to take for granted :)

Nice choice of colour on the Challenger :sly:( nudge, nudge )

Keep up the good work.

ashes619
Nice shots you got there. I like the Mercedes the most out of all those pics.
Grand Prix
I like the 2nd scenery shot, both Mercs, and the first Ford GT.
Thanks guys, that Merc is quite photogenic. :)

ceiling_fan
Those wood carvings are awesome! :eek:👍 How many hours did it take to do those? I took a woodworking class in high school, didn't end well :dopey: You should try carving a Ford GT or 458 Italia or something next :D And sell it to me ;)

Speaking of Ford GT, this one is pure evil :scared: :D
Thanks cf! There were way too many hours in those carvings. Funnily enough by boss wants me to carve him a VW Kombi Double Cab truck. If that goes well, who knows I might start carving the occassional car.

bmxmitch
I havent watched in here for awhile, but damn, you made some pretty pictures lately. Really wonder that you missed all polls!
I think your PMC Entry was way better than mine....
But next week, you know...

Also, that picture I quoted nearly got me. I thought you put a real picture in there for a second
Where did you find that? Looks perfect
Thanks Mitch, that scenery shot is on the Nordeschleife, I'd have to double check the exact location though.

FishyJuice
This, I like.
Great work, even though some are leftovers. 👍
I believe that it's the first time, that I post on this showroom, is it?
Well, what a shame!

I love the scenery pic, and the SLR - Shot!
Well done, Nato! ;)
CCShaft7
Your work inside and outside of GT5 is excellent in equal measures. 👍
The scenic shots are great because its something we tend to take for granted :)

Nice choice of colour on the Challenger :sly:( nudge, nudge )

Keep up the good work.
Thanks again for the positive feedback, I didn't really expect so much from my 'left overs'. :D

Last edited:
Back