Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Amazing work, I love the first shot. :drool:
And about a request... Have you done the Nissan Skyline (R34)?

Amazing work, I love the first shot. :drool:
And about a request... Have you done the Nissan Skyline (R34)?

Which first shot? :sly: (I mean from which one of the 3 R89C sets)

Ok for staying with Nissan. Just need to check which one I have in my garage.

Simply amazing set on the R89C. They all look so real. My favorite is probably the first portrait, due to the grain in the road, the composition, interplay between the R89C and the cones, and the coloring, but they are all beautifully done.

Ok guys... Welcome back in this gallery and hope you're all fine and in good shape.

Let's take a look on the FishyJuice request... Too bad he's in my contact list on Flickr so it's not really a surprise for him to see that I tried to get multiple R34 models (actually, still in the process...). By the way FishyJuice, do not feel obliged to fav every single R34 pics I upload :sly:

So here's a short (!) preview of different versions I shot so far.

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)

Last edited:
I love the R89C. I bought the Tamiya 1/24 scale model because of GT4.

Shots 2,3 and 8 are my favourites. 👍

By the way FishyJuice, do not feel obliged to fav every single R34 pics I upload :sly:

Yeah, but it's just that I love the lush and vivid colouring in them. I haven't faved every one of them. :lol:
Oh, and great work. ;)👍

I really like the last one of the 400R, the slight body roll and mild motion blur coupled with the right amount of bokeh 👍

I've still never seen a 400R in the UCD. :/

Super shots as ever :)

Very nice collection of Skylines there. 👍

I love the R89C. I bought the Tamiya 1/24 scale model because of GT4.

Shots 2,3 and 8 are my favourites. 👍

Yeah, but it's just that I love the lush and vivid colouring in them. I haven't faved every one of them. :lol:
Oh, and great work. ;)👍

Nice skylines there.

Thank you all! :)

I really like the last one of the 400R, the slight body roll and mild motion blur coupled with the right amount of bokeh 👍

I've still never seen a 400R in the UCD. :/

It appeared in the UCD just after I shot all my race modified R34. Funny thing is it was the same for the Loctite R34 after I made the 400R shooting session! :dopey:

I'll just quote myself, because there really isn't much more to say about your latest shots but perfection. :drool:

These last photos pretty much sums up why I love your shots. You manage to find new angles and make simple (in a good way) compositions look absolutely outstanding.

Back