Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Fantastic Update Dolp ,Love the Blue Tones works really well with the car and Snow.Brilliant Yet again

Very very nice, the dark blue vignetting helps a lot towards the icy mood, and the car is wicked cool, I can’t wait to lay my hands in one.

These last photos pretty much sums up why I love your shots. You manage to find new angles and make simple (in a good way) compositions look absolutely outstanding.
Just look at the photos taken at Portier and Mirabeau - Fantastic!

What a set :drool: The colour of the car and the sky are so perfectly matched to contrast against the snow, its very stunning to see in every picture. 👍.

Top work! People always say trees in GT5 are bad but 9/10 people would think this is a real picture. You mentioned using the same processing for each picture, I like the consistency :D

My favorite is shot 5, the gates in the foreground look great and really gives off that snow rally feel 👍

Fantastic Update Dolp ,Love the Blue Tones works really well with the car and Snow.Brilliant Yet again

love to see some french cars especially with this quality; 👍

Lovely update of an amazing car, at home off road on the snow 👍 :drool:

Agree with CCShaft, amazing colors and contrast, great job on this standard car. :)

Great work, I love how you captured the essence of this car. Looking good, keep it up.

Very very nice, the dark blue vignetting helps a lot towards the icy mood, and the car is wicked cool, I can’t wait to lay my hands in one.

Thank you all!! Pretty busy with real life things lately but I will try to update with more consistency in the future even if it doesn't seems anymore possible to produce as much new shooting session as it was before.

These last photos pretty much sums up why I love your shots. You manage to find new angles and make simple (in a good way) compositions look absolutely outstanding.
Just look at the photos taken at Portier and Mirabeau - Fantastic!

Thank you Schwadegan!

You just pointed out what I do at first with my pics. Before anything else (even thinking about something else as aperture, shutter speed or even post treatment), I do my best to pay attention at the composition. I think the next steps always follow naturally after a good composition.

dayum at the last two of the Lotus! I like vertical, and even the radical purple mood suits the picture. Very cool.

First one of the set could be a photo with a vignette added. It's scary real.

Man, I need to get my hands on that car.

Excellent Esprit shots! 👍 My only complaint is that it is missing gold wheels. :lol: :D

And he's back :D

Another massive set of amazing shots :drool:

If I had to pick a favorite, #2 does it for me :D Also the third to last and very last. Congrats on winning another comp, your pic was much better than mine (I got second place :P)

Thank you all!!

If some wants, I will take the next two requests.

Meanwhile, let's go for an update...

Nissan R89C

A little comment about this car : I was in love driving the Nissan R92C but not particularly attracted for a photomode session. In other hand, I drove the R89C very few so didn't had any thought about it while I clearly guessed it will be a great car to shoot at. I wasn't wrong in my opinion... The car seems to me to be a beast on the pics. Besides, the car revealed to be a very nice driving experience.

(Excuse me but I can't bring myself to post thumbnails on this one so it's a big update. It will have 3 post dedicated)

To be honest, I'm in love with this one :

Next:

Last edited:
lovely pics!:drool:

If I had to pic a favorite shot, it would be the one with the sign. It really gives a feeling of watching le man at La Sarthe!
Great set mate, yet again.👍

Back