Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
any chance you could do a tune for the 06 honda s2000?

i've had great success with every tune of yours i've tried, if im looking for a tune i look to see if you have one before i look at anyone elses haha

any chance you could do a tune for the 06 honda s2000?

i've had great success with every tune of yours i've tried, if im looking for a tune i look to see if you have one before i look at anyone elses haha

Hi, i have the Amuse s2000 R1. That's all for the moment, but it's a fantastic car. Tell me what model of S2000 you're looking for...??

I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but you can buy a wing for the R8 '01 race car to increase the rear downforce to 100 i think. Maybe you should add it and rework your tune a bit with it.

Hi, i have the Amuse s2000 R1. That's all for the moment, but it's a fantastic car. Tell me what model of S2000 you're looking for...??

the plain honda 06 s2000

the bad thing with the amuse s2000 is the power falls of to 300 at red line

I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but you can buy a wing for the R8 '01 race car to increase the rear downforce to 100 i think. Maybe you should add it and rework your tune a bit with it.

Rear wing???? Never see this ,where ? at the shop? i 'll check this. 100 rear wing ? it's a jet plain redy to take off......without the same to compense at the front ,don't know if it will help... Strange , i'll check later..!! Thanks.

the plain honda 06 s2000

the bad thing with the amuse s2000 is the power falls of to 300 at red line

Don't understand...!! the power fall at red zone rpm?? just shift at the right time, before the lost of power.. Don't understand sorry, that's what you want to mean??

if you get in the amuse s2000 and go to tuning and look at its power curve its like a huge hill up then down before you run out of revs and i use an automatic almost all of the time

plus the 06 s2000 has the 2.4 engine that the s2000 that is made now has instead of the 2.0 that most of the other s2000's in the game have

please just make me tune for this car
all mods with a wing racing soft tires and everything else maxed out
please pretty please

Last edited:
if you get in the amuse s2000 and go to tuning and look at its power curve its like a huge hill up then down before you run out of revs and i use an automatic almost all of the time

plus the 06 s2000 has the 2.4 engine that the s2000 that is made now has instead of the 2.0 that most of the other s2000's in the game have

please just make me tune for this car
all mods with a wing racing soft tires and everything else maxed out
please pretty please

Ok i'll check this car after the job tonight.

Ok i'll check this car after the job tonight.

thank you very much
it will be greatly appreciated

i would like to see a fully upgraded mclaren f1 tune as well if you would be kind enough to do that

by the way your enzo tune allows me to make 500,000 in under 3:30 in the de la sarthe Ferrari seasonal event so much thanks to you for that setup

you are far and away my favorite tuner and i don't know if your using a wheel or a controller, but im stuck with a controller for the now and the still work awesome

thank you very much
it will be greatly appreciated

i would like to see a fully upgraded mclaren f1 tune as well if you would be kind enough to do that

by the way your enzo tune allows me to make 500,000 in under 3:30 in the de la sarthe Ferrari seasonal event so much thanks to you for that setup

you are far and away my favorite tuner and i don't know if your using a wheel or a controller, but im stuck with a controller for the now and the still work awesome

I've use controller during 10 years... since GT1. Now G27, fantastic feeling this wheel.
Maclaren F1 ?? i have one already.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5202760#post5202760

I cant tell you how much I appreciate this guide. Im new to the forum but Im sure its one of the best ones. Ive been playing GT since GT1.

Looking at the list, I was surprised not to see the AMuse GT1 and the Corvette C6 RM.

I will be cheking and Hopefully you can set up a tune for these cars at 610pp with Racing Soft. jeje

Thanks again brother. Imm be saving this link as my favorites

Praiano: Scooby with your settings = flawless victory! hahhahaha
1º - Me
2º - +28.8
3º - 1min and some seconds
4º to 8º + 1lap
Scooby rules!
This was in a online championship(20 laps) in Deep Forest.
My fastest lap was 1:23.6
My next championship?
Indy with muscle cars, 35 laps.
I thinking about using Camaro 69, because we can't use corvettes, race cars or RMs.

Praiano: Scooby with your settings = flawless victory! hahhahaha
1º - Me
2º - +28.8
3º - 1min and some seconds
4º to 8º + 1lap
Scooby rules!
This was in a online championship(20 laps) in Deep Forest.
My fastest lap was 1:23.6
My next championship?
Indy with muscle cars, 35 laps.
I thinking about using Camaro 69, because we can't use corvettes, race cars or RMs.

Good ,very good...I think i've a seting for indy and camaro 69, but not published, i'll ask to my friend coolracer who have done this race with my car one time, i don't remember... But we will give a way for this one too.....
Um abraço.

I cant tell you how much I appreciate this guide. Im new to the forum but Im sure its one of the best ones. Ive been playing GT since GT1.

Looking at the list, I was surprised not to see the AMuse GT1 and the Corvette C6 RM.

I will be cheking and Hopefully you can set up a tune for these cars at 610pp with Racing Soft. jeje

Thanks again brother. Imm be saving this link as my favorites

Thanks, ok for the GT1 like we PM earlier.... For Corvette C6 RM, there is a lot of tune already, but i'll do one next week, need to be as close to perfection as possible, the others existant ones are very good .... Have a good day.

Last edited:
Great tunes! Will you be doing a Nissan R89C tune? :)

Yes for shure , i'm working on few big tune like this .... after 908 and R8 race car '01, i want to do the Mazda 787B, and Nissan R89C of course.
I've also MERCEDES-BENZ SAUBER MERCEDES C9 RACE CAR '89,NISSAN R390 GT1 RACE CAR ‘98, and Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89 already done.
Step by step .
Have a good day.

Thank you praiano!
Do you think that Cobra will be faster?
I've chosen Camaro because I found a Daytona tune of yours...
With your Daytona setup I was able to make a 56 high on indy.
I can choose any american car from 73 or before(no corvettes or fords GT)
thank you 4 your help!
abraço!

Thank you praiano!
Do you think that Cobra will be faster?
I've chosen Camaro because I found a Daytona tune of yours...
With your Daytona setup I was able to make a 56 high on indy.
I can choose any american car from 73 or before(no corvettes or fords GT)
thank you 4 your help!
abraço!

I have the " Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ‘71" in my garage not published, Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70
Ford Mustang Mach 1 ‘71
Shelby GT350R ‘65
AC Cars 427 S/C ‘66 that it's more drivable than the Shelby cobra ,but this one is a monster. need to test alls and check the one you want us to work on.....
Ate.

LexSombra what kind of tires do you have to use r or s tell me and i will recomend to you a set up.
Praiano I need a change in the gearing of my yellowhat gtr 08 , from first to fifth it goes in rails very amazing this feling I cant have with others cars,but when it come the 6 it seems that goes up too slow , remember I am racing in 502 hp, I am using your set up but yesterday the racing friends with same pp pass me in the straight.
thanks for your help

coolracer, i'm going to use sport tires..
since it's a endurance (35 laps) i don't know which tire i will use more in race; hard, medium or soft, but it will be sport.
I'm testing some cars and the AC seems to be the fastest, but I think that it will be banned from the championship...
If this happen, i think i'm going to use the Camaro 69.
In some minutes i will say which car i'm goingo to use.

Last edited:
LexSombra what kind of tires do you have to use r or s tell me and i will recomend to you a set up.
Praiano I need a change in the gearing of my yellowhat gtr 08 , from first to fifth it goes in rails very amazing this feling I cant have with others cars,but when it come the 6 it seems that goes up too slow , remember I am racing in 502 hp, I am using your set up but yesterday the racing friends with same pp pass me in the straight.
thanks for your help

Check the tune, i've made an upgrade post patch 1.10.

With this settings you reach 289 kmh at end of straight fuji.
If you put 10 points less aero front and rear you'll reach 291 kmh, so better stay with aero.
The max power begin at 6400 rpm and you have to shift at 8000 rpm. Like this you'll stay always in the good max power RPM always. (power limiter allow this, no lost after peak)
Like is writen on the tune sheet , the gears are ok, just need to adapt to the track with final gear.
So ,depending on tre track you race, you have to set it to reach the max speed at max rpm on the fastest point of the track.

If the car is slower than the others, it's not because of the gears, if final set correctly.

Tell me the track and i set it for you.

Hey praiano , I hav another request 4 u. Do u hav a tune for Ford Mark IV?I bought it today, but I didnt find any good tune.Can u help me?

Praiano I just sent you a FR on PSN. If you would like to check out "Kermit" or some of the other oddballs I have shared. Keep up the good tuning Amigo!

praiano63
i don't have the car and tune, i'll do one in the future with a borrowed one.

U can borrow mine. My PSN: WagnerAlmeida( I know, the name is weird)[the W and the 2nd A are in uppercase]

Hey praiano , I hav another request 4 u. Do u hav a tune for Ford Mark IV?I bought it today, but I didnt find any good tune.Can u help me?

Hey Praiano, i have a Ford Mark,IV Race Car "67 i can put into my online garage for you to do whatever you want, just send a friend request to macdog54, your page has got me hooked it's the first place i go to when i turn the pc on, keep up the great work but don't burn yourself out.
Have a good day.

Confirmed!
AC 247 and Shelby banned from my championship...
I'm going to use the Camaro 69.
I need a tune for it for indy with sport tires...
thank you for the help coolracer and praiano!
Just 1 one question...
If I find the tune I want here, but I need the car with less power, the only thing I need to adjust in transmission is the final gear?

Praiano, recently u did tuning of Corvette Coupe (c2) '63, can u do a tuning also for its race version? If u don't havethe car tomorrow I'll put that in my garage online.

U can borrow mine. My PSN: WagnerAlmeida( I know, the name is weird)[the W and the 2nd A are in uppercase]

done,add you thanks

Hey Praiano, i have a Ford Mark,IV Race Car "67 i can put into my online garage for you to do whatever you want, just send a friend request to macdog54, your page has got me hooked it's the first place i go to when i turn the pc on, keep up the great work but don't burn yourself out.
Have a good day.

done add you too thanks..

Confirmed!
AC 247 and Shelby banned from my championship...
I'm going to use the Camaro 69.
I need a tune for it for indy with sport tires...
thank you for the help coolracer and praiano!
Just 1 one question...
If I find the tune I want here, but I need the car with less power, the only thing I need to adjust in transmission is the final gear?

Exactly ,only final gear for the max speed needed, and power limiter for hp.

Praiano, recently u did tuning of Corvette Coupe (c2) '63, can u do a tuning also for its race version? If u don't havethe car tomorrow I'll put that in my garage online.

It's on the list too, first i finish the lemans and S2000 + oldies.... after i do it for shure.

AMUSE S2000 GT1 TURBO // 600PP // ONLINE OK

redbullhangar77.jpg

OCz2KevYM2bbvZHTqBa_0.jpg
vRf7fXY3P1abfJjICXa_0.jpg

Pictures by slowGTR, nice, thank you.

ams2000new.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back