Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
HONDA S2000 ‘06

nrburgringnordschleife1ih.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1td.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1t.jpg

A lot of grip at the front, the tail follow perfectly. The 50/50 balance do the rest, no surprises, perfect driving line, great brakes that help a lot when you need to orient and balance the car in a succession of tight turns.

Downforce 00/20

Full tuned to max & aerokit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4100 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h = 192,6 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2924
2: 2157
3: 1660
4: 1321
5: 1086
6: 0922

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 294 km/h = 182,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 422 hp
weight 1060 kg
perf. Points: 529 pp

LSD Rear 10/34/08

Ride Height -15/ -05

Spring Rate 6.8/6.8
Extension 9/7
Compression 8/7
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.6/1.4
Toe -0.08/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/7

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy

thanks alot

your the man i've yet to see a bad tune from you
how did you like tuning that s2000?

the us version of the 99,00,and 03 s2000 have a 2.0 engine and are lighter....but the 06 has a 2.4 giving it more low end and less turbo lag..........i jst wated to try this one with a good tune because i prefer the 2.4 engine in this one versus the 2.0 in the other plain Honda S2000's

Video Review of your tune, Subscribe for more ^_^

Thanks a lot. This is a pro work, you have to tell me how you do that.....clean video ,text, music... I want to learn and present all my tunes like this.

Thanks again, great job my friend.

thanks alot

your the man i've yet to see a bad tune from you
how did you like tuning that s2000?

the us version of the 99,00,and 03 s2000 have a 2.0 engine and are lighter....but the 06 has a 2.4 giving it more low end and less turbo lag..........i jst wated to try this one with a good tune because i prefer the 2.4 engine in this one versus the 2.0 in the other plain Honda S2000's

You see ??? It didn't take too much time. I was lucky on both S2000 yesterday. I feel them imediatly and do not spend more than 1 hour on each. The GT1 , i paint it in black because it' too ugly to see, but it's so fast....
The S2000 '06 is simply one of the best FR car i've tuned ,exactly the way i love a car let you drive it ,like an elementary symbiosis

Enjoy the tunes, that's what they are made for.

Last edited:
Mean lexus LFA tune,i havent been able to throw a car round like that before.Am tryig to get another lexus going good the ISF RM,nice little car,thanks

Mean lexus LFA tune,i havent been able to throw a car round like that before.Am tryig to get another lexus going good the ISF RM,nice little car,thanks

Hi, yes Pigboy, the ISF RM is on the waiting list ,about 1 week. Sorry but my english is too short to understand the rest, for the LFA, the tune was good for you ? or not?
have a good day or night...

Sorry,It was fantastic,as is the S2000 R1 '04 & gearbox instructions are great.My Aussie slang gets me into trouble so i try to be brief.getting better though.These are so good its $;30am in Australia and i wont go to sleep now,staffordshire bull terrier might crack the sh&^s.Ill be watching closely,cya

Sorry,It was fantastic,as is the S2000 R1 '04 & gearbox instructions are great.My Aussie slang gets me into trouble so i try to be brief.getting better though.These are so good its $;30am in Australia and i wont go to sleep now,staffordshire bull terrier might crack the sh&^s.Ill be watching closely,cya

Hahaha ...good..now i understand everything, i hope it's all right with the staffordshire bull terrier.. Bye. Cya ;).

praiano, the camaro 69 is flying on Indy!
I made 56.7 with DS3!
I'm not with my wheel right now, but I can't wait to see my time with my DFGT!
BTW, i don't know if I should race with ABS off, because my tires should last the longer possible in a endurance...
I think i'm going to classification with ABS 0 ans 1/0 brankes and to race with ABS 1 and brakes 8/4.

praiano, the camaro 69 is flying on Indy!
I made 56.7 with DS3!
I'm not with my wheel right now, but I can't wait to see my time with my DFGT!
BTW, i don't know if I should race with ABS off, because my tires should last the longer possible in a endurance...
I think i'm going to classification with ABS 0 ans 1/0 brankes and to race with ABS 1 and brakes 8/4.

Hi. I thought that no ABS was one rule of your competition. On this track , is better ABS 1 and a low value like 4/2 or 3/1 i think it will help to save your tires. I'm tryng to drive with ABS off now but it's only good on track like Tsukuba or Eiger it seems, to make more dynamics close low speed turns. Do what you feel better, no ABS is a good challenge, but i think that for certain tracks it bring nothing positive.
Um abraço amigo.

Hi. I thought that no ABS was one rule of your competition. On this track , is better ABS 1 and a low value like 4/2 or 3/1 i think it will help to save your tires. I'm tryng to drive with ABS off now but it's only good on track like Tsukuba or Eiger it seems, to make more dynamics close low speed turns. Do what you feel better, no ABS is a good challenge, but i think that for certain tracks it bring nothing positive.
Um abraço amigo.

Actually, with ABS off you can be faster in ovals WHEN you don't need to brake.
(try to make those nascar special events with ABS 1 and then with ABS 0 and you will see the difference).
But with Camaro and sport tires I will need to brake a little bit, but I tought that I still could be faster with ABS off...
I will make some tests tomorrow and I will see what's better.

And man, I just tested your Chaparral 2D tune...
That car has blown my mind!
It's just perfect!

Last edited:
LEXUS IS F RM ‘07

redbullhangar78.jpg

Tunned to the max.

Downforce 35/50

Chassis reinforcement (this one was installed on the car since a few monthes and it’s good, can’t compare for the moment without it.)

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2937 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h = 223,7 mph
1: 5448
2: 3629
3: 2591
4: 1925
5: 1520
6: 1279
7: 1105
8: 0969

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 344 km/h = 213,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track// For Cape ring after you've set the gears put the final gear to 3300

power 715 hp
weight 1185 kg
perf. Points: 646 pp

LSD Rear 10/30/05

Ride Height -18/ -15

Spring Rate 12.8/11.8
Extension 10/4
Compression 9/4
Anti-roll bars 6/3

Camber 1.5/1.1
Toe -0.18/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/8

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy

Last edited:
CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (C2) RACE CAR ‘63

nrburgringnordschleife1a.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1a.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1de.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1i.jpg

Tunned to the max.

Downforce 50/70

Chassis reinforcement (this one was installed on the car since a few monthes and it’s OK .)

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3700 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 390 km/h = 242,3 mph
1: 2510
2: 1768
3: 1301
4: 0998
5: 0793

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 357 km/h = 221,8 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 729 hp
weight 1168 kg
perf. Points: 630 pp

LSD Rear 07/28/08

Ride Height -30/ -20

Spring Rate 12.2/12.8
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.8/1.6
Toe -0.10/+0.14

Brake Balance 5/6

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy

Thats a quick week mate,i had too look just b4 i take staff 4 a walk,he comes first though.Showing up my pathetic driving,i keep hitting the inside wall now.lol,great problem to have,although my brake lights are flickering randomly(faulty pentometer,5 pounds from the U.K.).I get that alot using screwdrivers to fix,funny that.
hoo roo

Thank u very much, now my Corvette is great!
Sorry, but I need another tuning 4 the Abt TT-R Touring Car 4 Grand Valley Speedway and Deep Forest. I'm waiting 4 u ;)

Thank u very much, now my Corvette is great!
Sorry, but I need another tuning 4 the Abt TT-R Touring Car 4 Grand Valley Speedway and Deep Forest. I'm waiting 4 u ;)

I have this car, i don't drive it a lot because it's too good stock. I prefer the one that give me some work . Everybody love this car ,i'll do it this week end.
How do you need it , full ? no limits ?? How ?.....

Lexus IS F RM FTW!
8 gears.........was it fun or annoying to tune?

With my method it's very simple to do, i can tune any gearbox in a minute for a basic one. Fine tuning ? With 8 gears ?? don't need ! you'll always be in the right RPM . Perfect for Automatic shift...

try these gears for track or drift. move your final to 5.5. move your top speed to 112 mph. 1st to 3.043. 2nd to2.303 . 3rd to 1.852. 4th to 1.549. 5th to 1.331. 6th to 1.167. then your final after this to get whatever top speed you need for the track your on.

try these gears for track or drift. move your final to 5.5. move your top speed to 112 mph. 1st to 3.043. 2nd to2.303 . 3rd to 1.852. 4th to 1.549. 5th to 1.331. 6th to 1.167. then your final after this to get whatever top speed you need for the track your on.

these for the 06 s2000

these for the 06 s2000

I've check allready your method https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5537283#post5537283 This is the same i do on my cars, but i do not change the final gear first to the max or minus anymore. it don't change anything. But the 1 gear left and last gear right, is the perfect way to explore all the engine power staying in the max RPM that the gearbox allow. That's right...
Check at the begining of my thread there is 2 links about gears setting.
Have a good day.

Hi Praiano, I'm back from vacation. I did a couple trades yesterday so I am free to send you another car. I would request a tune but you keep tuning all the cars I want anyway. :)

Do you need anything for a tune request or for yourself? Do you want to try another '67 ticket? Let me know...

Hi Praiano, I'm back from vacation. I did a couple trades yesterday so I am free to send you another car. I would request a tune but you keep tuning all the cars I want anyway. :)

Do you need anything for a tune request or for yourself? Do you want to try another '67 ticket? Let me know...

Helo my friend, good to see you again. With the juicy news seasonals events i've more credit now... Just waiting for the next.
1967 ?? After 3 mazda 110 i think i'll not try anymore, but i'm dreaming with the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 , and Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 i've test both borrowed but ferrari for me work better.
I need to tune a Nissan R89C Race Car '89, but i can borrow too. Some others friends are letting the cars online .

So it's ok, i don't need anything for the moment, i have a lot of cars to tune and i'm very happy because of this. thanks again for your support.
Have a good day.

Back