Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Thanks for this, but tell me one thing, can do the seasonals race 2 time the same position and win again the price for it???????????
I Always begin finishing 6 to 1st one time only thinking this is the max i can earn with those races???????!!!!
I'm i wrong??

The regular seasonal races you can win as many times as you want. I cut all the chicanes in my Enzo and "win" La Sarthe in about 3:30 give or take a couple seconds. Add in the time it takes to restart the next race and yeah can make a million in right around 8 minutes. Definitely not good racing but quick credits. I prefer either the Supercar Eifel race using a variety of cars for a challenge or my Cuore TR-XX in the lightweight k cup Eifel trying to improve my time(2:49.350 personal best however top drivers are doing it around 2:40-2:41 time. At least one claim of 2:39 using SRF). Anyways because of the seasonals having credits to spend is not a problem generally. Still need to build your bank account for the really expensive cars but that doesn't take long.:)

yeah the sarthe race for ferraris is definitely your best bang for your buck for quick cash. Its how I've managed to make my garage huge and I only got GT5 a month ago.

The regular seasonal races you can win as many times as you want. I cut all the chicanes in my Enzo and "win" La Sarthe in about 3:30 give or take a couple seconds. Add in the time it takes to restart the next race and yeah can make a million in right around 8 minutes. Definitely not good racing but quick credits. I prefer either the Supercar Eifel race using a variety of cars for a challenge or my Cuore TR-XX in the lightweight k cup Eifel trying to improve my time(2:49.350 personal best however top drivers are doing it around 2:40-2:41 time. At least one claim of 2:39 using SRF). Anyways because of the seasonals having credits to spend is not a problem generally. Still need to build your bank account for the really expensive cars but that doesn't take long.:)

I'll do this , i've spent all this time thinking it was possible to take the cash only 1 time..... too much time tuning alone and not playing the game. Now i'll buy all the supercars i want.:) and i want all of them.👍

yeah the sarthe race for ferraris is definitely your best bang for your buck for quick cash. Its how I've managed to make my garage huge and I only got GT5 a month ago.

:banghead: The first one will be the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67 , after Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67. I've test both borrowed and i love them with this roof top vision between the 2 big reds round fenders...

I'll do this , i've spent all this time thinking it was possible to take the cash only 1 time..... too much time tuning alone and not playing the game. Now i'll buy all the supercars i want.:) and i want all of them.👍

:banghead: The first one will be the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67 , after Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67. I've test both borrowed and i love them with this roof top vision between the 2 big reds round fenders...

I got the Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67 with my birthday ticket. Have you tuned that one?

I got the Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67 with my birthday ticket. Have you tuned that one?

I've tried 3 times but only come Mazda 110.... But i prefer the ferrari just for one reason , 5 gears , 4 is a little short for some tracks, but both are very good, i like this kind of cars. I start them 3 or 4 times when i take in the garage similar cars with this brlambrambralm....:) The asparadrink RX7 also is amazing when start..

I've tried 3 times but only come Mazda 110.... But i prefer the ferrari just for one reason , 5 gears , 4 is a little short for some tracks, but both are very good, i like this kind of cars. I start them 3 or 4 times when i take in the garage similar cars with this brlambrambralm....:) The asparadrink RX7 also is amazing when start..

What's with the amazing Jag XJ13?

Do you think the gt 40 tune is good enough for the mark IV. It seems to do well. 1:10 at deep forest but im sure it cam go faster

Do you think the gt 40 tune is good enough for the mark IV. It seems to do well. 1:10 at deep forest but im sure it cam go faster

If the weight repartition is the same it have some chance to match with some luck too. I have to make a tune for it anyway, i just making money right now at la sarthe, time lost, so easy.....

An RM Camaro or a well tuned Cobra can do 1:10's or 1:09's there. You should be closer to the 1:07 range on a fast lap with the GT-40, faster with the Jag, Mark IV, or P4.

Just out of curiosity, how long do you spend on any given tune Praiano?

An RM Camaro or a well tuned Cobra can do 1:10's or 1:09's there. You should be closer to the 1:07 range on a fast lap with the GT-40, faster with the Jag, Mark IV, or P4.

Just out of curiosity, how long do you spend on any given tune Praiano?

Time ?? It goes from 1/2 hour to one month...
but the medium time is 1h30 2 h. when the car is good. Enzo never stop , Yellow bird or cobra too. Dificult to be satisfy with .

Seasonal + Enzo + $$$ + A4 UCD = A4 in my Garage...👍👍👍

I'm going to check GT40 at DF.

So. I've tested on Deep forest all at 600 pp// max aero// no aids abs1// racing soft tires.

Ford gt40 race car '69: 1'09"515 // 1'09"265

ferrari 330 P4Race car '67 : 1'07"759 // 1'07"678

Ford Mark4 Race car '67 : 1'07"636 // 1'07'442

Jaguar XJ13 Race car '66 : 1'07"397 // 1'06"931

The jag is faster more grip better balance. This is the car you need for the race.
The ford Mark 4 with 4 gears is sometime short to explore his power, depending of the track, but very good car.
The Ferrari have a great potential if well tuned . I think it can be better.
Ford GT is out.

hello my friend , I want you to tell me what changes I have to do for my camaros to race this weekend in Deep forest speedway. Rm is ok but the z28 s3 is not in time too slow

Hi, why did yo go out of the room, i've test all the muscles 530 pp sport soft -deep forest. Camaro Z 28 still better choice . 1'20 medium time ,and much more easy to control than others,this track is a hell for muscles sport soft, they don't like when stay light of the rear over a peak ,turning. Just some new settings, just a few, specialy for this track, i give you by PM.
Good night.

Praiano my friend, if you have time can you revise the setup on your mercedes benz sls? I finally got need to drive this car now and I saw your tune but the transmission setup was kinda confusing. Thanks buddy and can't wait to drive the tune :)!

Praiano my friend, if you have time can you revise the setup on your mercedes benz sls? I finally got need to drive this car now and I saw your tune but the transmission setup was kinda confusing. Thanks buddy and can't wait to drive the tune :)!

Done. It's ok also on the garage.One of my older tune 4 monthes hahaha. Still a baby.

Transmission how to process: “OK”
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3670 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 370 km/h = 230 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3203
2: 2282
3: 1722
4: 1374
5: 1125
6: 0945
7: 0815
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 353 km/h = 219,3 mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Enjoy

azurf.jpg

It's a good car ,now it's ok and also ONLINE APPROVED.

McLaren MP4-12C '10
Fully tuned & Aerodynamics parts.

881 ch
1119 kg
640 pp

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Aerodynamics: 0/28

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3600 .
3- Select top speed at 390 km/h = 242,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3845
2: 2708
3: 2030
4: 1613
5: 1313
6: 1097
7: 0943
It give a top speed above on the right of 372 kmh = 231,2 mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/10
Acceleration: 0/37 R3 tires /// 0/30 R1 tires
Deceleration: 0/20

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -15/00
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 15.4/15.0
Dampers Extension: 8/7
Dampers Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber: 3.0/2.0
Toe: -0.10/-0.05

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/7

TIRES R3/ R3 & R1/R1

Enjoy it......

praiano63
Camber:
0.5 // 0.5 sorry

so which one is it?

hey if you have the chaparal 2j the crazy looking one that has 2 engines.........one for suction to create downforce would you put as one of your online cars.....

anything you need to borrow ill try to help if i can

also do you have any will matte or chrome paint jobs, mainly matte...........you would trade or give me?

just wondering i saw where you said you don't do much painting so i thought i would ask

I've decided that the next tune I'll be reviewing in my car reviews thread will be your Audi quattro tune. But do you know what?

I got the quattro on my birthday, May 22, through the 1982 ticket I got. Guess what you released on May 22nd? The Audi quattro tune. Mind massively blown. :D

Why multiple posting?

It is, like I already said in the other thread, the updated one: 3.0 / 2.0

i meant to post in this thread and didn't realize that i did it in the other thread until i had already done it it but i wanted in this one since all his tunes are in this thread or liked to in this thread

do you have a chaparal 2j? Can i add you on my friends list on gt5

Are you talking to me or praiano?

If it's me, yes, I got the 2J and yes, you can add me if you want.

i was talking to you i already have him

will you put that car in your online cars just so i can try it out...........i've wanted one forever and they have only came up twice and i didn't have 15 million and wouldn't empty my garage to buy something i've never drove and can't be used enough that i've never drove and costs ALOT

So I just tried out the 500 PP Integra tune... Now while I'm usually ok fond of your tunes, this one... WHAT THE :cesnored: DID YOU DO? It understeers like... I don't know what. Reverse the ride height and its a bit better... But really.

So I just tried out the 500 PP Integra tune... Now while I'm usually ok fond of your tunes, this one... WHAT THE :cesnored: DID YOU DO? It understeers like... I don't know what. Reverse the ride height and its a bit better... But really.
Hi. This is the right ride height. Input must be done this way FR10 / -25.You know this !!! i think you enter it the contrary because you think automaticly according to the bug.It hapen to me also,that let me confuse many time :). This is te tune for the FF shotout and it can't be use online ,spin like a Bolchoy dancer. Nothing wrong with it.
Have a good day.

so which one is it?
There is no camber like this you write , for McLaren MP4-12C '10 ,only Camber: 3.0/2.0. Nothing wrong too.

hey if you have the chaparal 2j the crazy looking one that has 2 engines.........one for suction to create downforce would you put as one of your online cars.....

anything you need to borrow ill try to help if i can

also do you have any will matte or chrome paint jobs, mainly matte...........you would trade or give me?

just wondering i saw where you said you don't do much painting so i thought i would ask
I don't have this 2J only 2D chapparal. Thanks for your help. Paints ? i don't have 1 chrome paint, i don't know where to have them, i ues a lot white black yellow red.... But it's not very important for me, so if i have a paint that somebody is interrested by, yes i can give it. But need to have it:)👍.

I've decided that the next tune I'll be reviewing in my car reviews thread will be your Audi quattro tune. But do you know what?

I got the quattro on my birthday, May 22, through the 1982 ticket I got. Guess what you released on May 22nd? The Audi quattro tune. Mind massively blown. :D

Good car, i remember when i was kid in France when it appear in rally, with a lady also ,Michelle Mouton, she was driving like a bullit on snow Monte Carlo.
Thanks my friend.

Thanks my friend dr_slump to make the Police in my garage also, i appreciate 👍👍:) Let's race Monaco tomorow???

Hi. This is the right ride height. Input must be done this way FR10 / -25.You know this !!! i think you enter it the contrary because you think automaticly according to the bug.It hapen to me also,that let me confuse many time :). This is te tune for the FF shotout and it can't be use online ,spin like a Bolchoy dancer. Nothing wrong with it.
Have a good day.

Umm... When did I say I entered it the other way around? I said if you enter it the other way around, it fixes the otherwise horrible understeer. And I did use it offline.

So I entered everything correctly, it's just the car that understeers like a madman.

Kthnxbai.

Back