Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Umm... When did I say I entered it the other way around? I said if you enter it the other way around, it fixes the otherwise horrible understeer. And I did use it offline.

So I entered everything correctly, it's just the car that understeers like a madman.

Kthnxbai.

It's ok . Raise the front and low the rear..... It'll be fantastic 747 ready to take off like this. But i'll stay with my settings. I like it like this.👍

CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) RM’09 // 697PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

THE BEAST !!

nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

chevroletcorvettezr1RMjpgOK.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
hello my friend thanks for your help , I quit the room because when I start to run my game frizzes 2 times and then recive a mesage from the race with the maseratti and I went , but only 5 racers show up did 10 laps and then return to your room to tese the camaro ,tell you what I did I lower the ride height to-25 -25 and give a litle more toe out and it was better for cornering with s3 tyres the more trouble for me is the cornering the front seems to open and I have to slow down to mantein me in the correct line.tonight I will test your changes.tomorrow night will be the race

hello my friend thanks for your help , I quit the room because when I start to run my game frizzes 2 times and then recive a mesage from the race with the maseratti and I went , but only 5 racers show up did 10 laps and then return to your room to tese the camaro ,tell you what I did I lower the ride height to-25 -25 and give a litle more toe out and it was better for cornering with s3 tyres the more trouble for me is the cornering the front seems to open and I have to slow down to mantein me in the correct line.tonight I will test your changes.tomorrow night will be the race

This camaro is the best option. Me too , i always want to pass the corners faster than the car is able to do.. But we have to respect the limits after doing everything to push them away with a good tune. Fast drivers drive clean,never above the limit. I think this is the way to follow to progress. Not easy, but i try everyday. Sometime i ask myself how this fast people feel all this things to be faster, without the gravity to help, in their seat that don't moove and don't go anywhere.... Aliens????? I think, yes!!!

I olmost feel the gravitty when I am racing , somtimes in the turns my body go tu the same way the turn is and this is the gravitty. jajaja

AUDI A4 TOURING CAR &#8216;04 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

deepforestraceway33.jpg

AudiA4touring600pp.jpg

deepforestraceway32.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Not sure why, but when I RM the CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) 09 I can only get 849 hp max.

I have another that I did not RM and i got way more than 849.

Not sure why, but when I RM the CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) 09 I can only get 849 hp max.

I have another that I did not RM and i got way more than 849.

My corvette was old with a lot of km ,my son in Brasil make money for me at indy and like this make some real money for himself (tough businessman) hahaha, and i pay to make an engine overhaul and chassis refit at the shop. That's why.

My corvette was old with a lot of km ,my son in Brasil make money for me at indy and like this make some real money for himself (tough businessman) hahaha, and i pay to make an engine overhaul and chassis refit at the shop. That's why.

Only thing is it was brand new as of today. I drove it and it. and no more than 849 HP. This is the second one I bought to test the theory. Very Strange.

Only thing is it was brand new as of today.

If it's new, it isn't broken in.
Drive it, change the oil, drive it, change the oil, until you get 905hp.
Also rumors of performing the parts install & RM in a certain order.

If it's new, it isn't broken in.
Drive it, change the oil, drive it, change the oil, until you get 905hp.
Also rumors of performing the parts install & RM in a certain order.

hmmmm, I RM'ed first than installed parts. Could dat be it?

I even gave it to Bob over and over and no more than 849 hp. On the non-rm-ed car, it's still going up.

Only thing is it was brand new as of today. I drove it and it. and no more than 849 HP. This is the second one I bought to test the theory. Very Strange.

I don't have how to show you, my cam broke yesterday and my cel phone can't be detected by my laptop..... But i tell you this is exact . not strange at all.

I've take this with the laptop cam.

vettex.jpg

Man, I beleive you. I will just have to Rm the car I already have to the max hp already.

I am saying that when I RM and then install parts, race race race, change oil and over again, I cannot get over 849 hp (even with engine rebuild etc ...). But I can do it if I do not race mod until it hit the max. I dunno.

Thanks for da tunes man, I love it!

Man, I beleive you. I will just have to Rm the car I already have to the max hp already.

I am saying that when I RM and then install parts, race race race, change oil and over again, I cannot get over 849 hp (even with engine rebuild etc ...). But I can do it if I do not race mod until it hit the max. I dunno.

Thanks for da tunes man, I love it!

Ok , it had a lot of miles, it was my kid money maker , it could be that. I dunno like you say hahaha . just now i understand this DUNNO DUNNO. Bye.

Sure you bought the right car?
The ZR1 not the Z06?

Yes thats correct, ZR1 C6 09.

I have two cars RM-ed that will not go over 849 hp with everything installed, oil change at many points.

I have one non-rm'ed that is currently at 891 hp.

This is a bug unless I overlooked something. I even got my buddy to look and we find it astonishing.

It has nothing to do with the order you buy the parts in, just with breaking in the engine and buying the right car.

DRAG TUNE FERRARI ENZO '02

Want to drag don't know how ?? Here is a short cut .... Special Speed tunel Ferrari Enzo '02. No "secret" weapon, just pure speed.

To start put 2 gear, release your brake and shift at 9000 RPM. Easy ? Yes !

specialstageroute7r.jpg

specialstageroute71.jpg

All tuned to max.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4100 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 298 mph (max)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2851
2: 1898
3: 1362
4: 1057
5: 0846
6: 0698

power 935 ch
weight 1044 kg
perf. points 632

Downforce 0/0

LSD Rear 60/60/05

Ride Height 00/-15
Spring Rate 11.0/11.5
Extension 1/10
Compression 5/4
Anti-roll bars 7/7

Camber 3.0/0.0
Toe 0.00/0.00

Brake Balance 5/2

tires R3/R3

Enjoy the speed.

Would you happen to know the driver settings such as tcs, abs...?:confused:

Dude u are a life saver! Add me bmoe24x! Any tips on driving with manual? i cant get it. ALso do u have a gt-r tune? thank you

Dude u are a life saver! Add me bmoe24x! Any tips on driving with manual? i cant get it. ALso do u have a gt-r tune? thank you

Life saver ?????:scared: why this??? Driving manual ? driving driving and driving again. Read the manual 1 minute for 10 hours driving. GT-R-tune ?? Yes! on his way... But the stock is very good, need to be better, not easy.
You're welcome.

NISSAN 370Z TUNED CAR (GT ACADEMY VERSION) &#8216;08

azur25.jpg
azur26.jpg
azur27.jpg

Top 10 best car of the game for me.

Tunned to the max.

Downforce 15/35

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4091 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 320 km/h = 198,8 mph
1: 2.521
2: 1.856
3: 1.422
4: 1.128
5: 0.924
6: 0.782

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 307 km/h = 190,8 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 441 hp
weight 1165 kg
perf. Points: 551 pp

LSD Rear 16/42/10

Ride Height -10/ -10

Spring Rate 12.8/13.2
Extension 9/5
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 0.8/1.2
Toe -0.04/+0.08

Brake Balance 6/4

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1 S3/S3-----

Enjoy

Last edited:
CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) RM’09

This car cruise at 5’54” on the ring.

nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Downforce 35/60

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3420 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 440 km/h = 273,4mph
1: 2866
2: 2001
3: 1475
4: 1134
5: 0902
6: 0744

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 412 km/h = 256 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 905 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. Points: 698 pp

LSD Rear 09/34/06

Ride Height 5/ 5

Spring Rate 14.3/14.0
Extension 9/3
Compression 9/3
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 2.0/1.8
Toe -0.14/+0.10

Brake Balance 8/6

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy

Hey dude jw, i only have 689 pp, 836 hp, and my 5th and 6th gear ratios wouldnt go as high as yours, im assuming the update? Please help :guilty:

Hey dude jw, i only have 689 pp, 836 hp, and my 5th and 6th gear ratios wouldnt go as high as yours, im assuming the update? Please help :guilty:

Hi. I don't know why you can't set the 5 and 6 gears, it's ok here for me, update? patch? didyou have load 1.10 patch??? Don't know. For the power i have all this yes, this is an old car, i do the oil change when i buy it, and engine overhaul recently after a lot of miles.
For the GTR ,i'm talking about "NISMO Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) '99.

Have a good day.

FERRARI 599 '06 // 600PP // RACING TIRES - ONLINE OK

The Silver surfer choice when on earth.... New cosmic tune with ballast ,made for the Nordschleife but very polyvalent and fast. Very good line. To use with RACING HARD TIRES , set the LSD to 8/10/10.

ferrari599600pp.jpg

ferrari599gearsjpg.jpg

redbullhangar79.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Back