Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

HONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EP) `01

The fast pink Lady :)

nrburgringnordschleife1t.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Passionate Pink
Wheels: stock
Engine Overhaul: Yes
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: no
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: Stage 3
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
LSD: FC
Suspension: FC
Tires: S3 and up

The Tune
Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set Top Speed to 211
2)Set Gears 1st= 2.409, 2nd= 1.694, 3rd= 1.268, 4th= 0.994, 5th= 0.814, 6th= 0.697
3)Set Final gear to 4.764
Should display an indicated top speed of 200 mph in upper right corner.
LSD initial 10, acceleration 32, braking 14
Suspension
Camber angle front 2.0 rear 0.8
Toe angle front 0 rear 0
Ride height front -10, rear -10
Spring rate front 10.4, rear 10.0
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 8
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 5
Brakes front 5 rear 3
Ballast 137kg at +32

The car has 496 PP,weighs 1150 Kg with a 54/46 front/rear weight distribution, has 380 HP and produces 32 kgfm torque@8200 rpm with a 9200 rpm redline.

Welcome aboard -raVer-!👍👍

Added you in the first post as an associate tuner and member of the garage "skunk works" development team.:D

Also linked the pink lady to post 2.

"Mjölnir" Volvo S60 T-5 Sport '03 updated with transmission and LSD settings by ACSR421.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Daihatsu Mira Avanzatto R '97 "Ring Master" edition by AC
Online ready Spec II

CapeRingNorth_22.jpg
CapeRingNorth_31.jpg

pics by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: grayish sepia metallic
Wheels: stock
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: no
Chassis reinforcement: no - not tested
ECU Tuning: yes
Engine Tuning: stage 3
Intake Manifold: sports
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: sports
Catalytic Converter: sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kit: high rpm
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
LSD: yes
Tires: R3

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 155 mph
3)Set gears 1st=2.050, 2nd=1.410, 3rd=1.068, 4th=0.850, 5th=0.700
4)Set Final gear to 4.750
Should display an indicated top speed of 162 mph in upper right corner.
LSD initial 10, acceleration 26, braking 5

Suspension
Ride height front -15, rear -25
Spring rate front 6.5, rear 5.0
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 5
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 3
Anti-roll bars front 6 rear 3
Camber angle front 2.0 rear 1.0
Toe angle front -.20 rear .00
Brakes front 2 rear 4

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 490 PP,weighs 634 Kg with a 66/34 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.13 kg/hp, has 199 HP
and produces 141 ft-lb torque @5400 rpm with a 8900 rpm redline.

Notes: Revised
Kei Car "Ring Challenge" tune.
Easier to drive and still just as fast. See how far under 7:35.000 you can go at Nurburgring Nordschleife

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!

Last edited:
Hey, since you're the only tuners who actually sponsor events, how about have a list of all the events you've hosted? It's good to keep track of things like that and you can show off a bit as well :D

Hey, since you're the only tuners who actually sponsor events, how about have a list of all the events you've hosted? It's good to keep track of things like that and you can show off a bit as well :D

Good idea although hopefully we won't be the only ones sponsoring events soon.

Oh and we need some of your FanFic friends to talk about how it was an Outlaw that posted the first winning time in our latest challenge.

Good work there AC!👍👍

Good idea although hopefully we won't be the only ones sponsoring events soon.

Oh and we need some of your FanFic friends to talk about how it was an Outlaw that posted the first winning time in our latest challenge.

Good work there AC!👍👍

:confused: FanFic friends? I don't have any…well, aside from Dylan, uMadson, Roj, C-ZETA, I don't have any :D

AC if you want you can quote post #20 from the bottom of the first page. Remove the
tags and use it as a template.

Once you edit the template with your tune you can either post it or copy it to replace a post you've already made.

I made the template so I wouldn't have to redo the whole thing every time and could maintain the same basic format for all my tunes.

As always if you have ideas on how to improve the template feel free to express them.

Will do tommorow. Getting close to my bedtime now.

Same here I need a short nap before going to work.
I'll link your tune here in the garage and then I'm shouting it down for a few hours.

Outlaws: Just wanted to post a quick thanks for the Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 "Quicksilver". 👍

I've used it in the first two British Lightweight events and come out on top. I end up "cheating" a little by using RS rather than SS (SS were a little too tail happy for my driving style - which is generally incompetent).

Keep up the good work.

Outlaws: Just wanted to post a quick thanks for the Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 "Quicksilver". 👍

I've used it in the first two British Lightweight events and come out on top. I end up "cheating" a little by using RS rather than SS (SS were a little too tail happy for my driving style - which is generally incompetent).

Keep up the good work.
Thanks glad you like it. Can guarantee you'll need those RS tires in London. That's the toughest of the British lightweight races to beat with the Spitfire.

In the meantime you might think about checking out one of our Daihatsu Cuore/Mira TR-XX or Copen tunes and trying the Wallbanger Ring Masters Challenge we're sponsoring.:cheers::gtpflag:

I fixed the buildsheet for the Mira :) also great work on the front page 👍👍

Great! Thanks on the front page and a special thanks to BryCivicSi for the pictures that have helped spruce everything up around here. Would have taken me forever to get this many pictures and they wouldn't have been nearly as good.

Great! Thanks on the front page and a special thanks to BryCivicSi for the pictures that have helped spruce everything up around here. Would have taken me forever to get this many pictures and they wouldn't have been nearly as good.

Does BryCivicSi have my psn ? also made more revisions to my tune sheet, looking better now.

Does BryCivicSi have my psn ? also made more revisions to my tune sheet, looking better now.

Yes I sent it to him on psn and asked him to take a couple pictures and send you the links.

Your tuning sheet looks good. Be great once we get a picture or two up.

Hey Desperado, I found a car that actually lost power from stage 2 engine tune to stage 3. I was building a Diahatsu Move to see if it could take on the ring challenge. Now it may have been because of the high rpm turbo but still seems a little odd either way.

There's a few cars I've noticed that don't seem to gain power with a stage 3 engine build. I think they get a higher redline and better response though.

I've found it useful to watch for the different turbos and how much power they make as well as where they make it and what the power curves look like afterwards.

Since I drive automatic the high rpm is usually the best option but sometimes especially if you drive manual the others make as much or more HP and generally produce more torque.

daihatsucopen.jpg

Oil Change
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kit: Stage 3
Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
LSD: FC
Tires: S3 and up

The Tune
1)Set Default
2)Set Top Speed to 99 mph
3)Set Gears
1st= 3.649
2nd= 2.510
3rd= 1.797
4th= 1.362
5th= 1.088
4)Set Final gear to 3.500

Should display an indicated top speed of 166 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
initial 10,
acceleration 40
braking 20

Suspension

Ride height front -10, rear -10
Spring rate front 6.7, rear 6.4
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 8
Dampers (Compression) front 3 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 6
Camber angle front 1.6 rear 0.8
Toe angle front 0 rear 0
Brakes front 4 rear 6

The car has 475 PP,weighs 732 Kg with a 63/37 front/rear weight distribution, has 207 HP and produces 19 kgfm torque@4800 rpm with a 9900 rpm redline.

Facepalms self:lol: must be more tired than I thought. Just got home from work saw your tune, and for some reason thought it was in the challenge thread instead of the garage.:dunce:

Links added in garage and in Ring Masters thread.👍👍

Last edited:
Desperado,I found a way to simplify the trans. settings for Coure/Mira tune. Just set to default then top speed to 162 mph then the individual gears and final drive for the Coure. It should process as normal now. The Mira works the same setting it to 155 mph. You may also try the Mira settings on the Coure and see which one you like better. Sorry for the confusion, I had resorted to an old gt3 trick of setting the gears that may no longer be needed. I've also edited my tune to reflect the changes.

Last edited:
Desperado,I found a way to simplify the trans. settings for Coure/Mira tune. Just set to default then top speed to 162 mph then the individual gears and final drive for the Coure. It should process as normal now. The Mira works the same setting it to 155 mph. You may also try the Mira settings on the Coure and see which one you like better. Sorry for the confusion, I had resorted to an old gt3 trick of setting the gears that may no longer be needed. I've also edited my tune to reflect the changes.
Wondered at that...thought it might be an attempt to spread the gears before actually setting them. I'll edit the tunes. Also Onboy said the Hammer was scaring Integras online but that he kept stalling out 1st from a standing start. Thought you might check it out maybe ask him about it.
HARRRRVYYYYYY!!!!! hi.

Hi sin what's up? Looking for new rides? We can always use test driver's and extra opinions on tunes.

It probably is stalling out on starts as it was set up for hotlapping GVS. I'll set it up for standing starts then. Is it on share still ?

Facepalms self:lol: must be more tired than I thought. Just got home from work saw your tune, and for some reason thought it was in the challenge thread instead of the garage.:dunce:

Links added in garage and in Ring Masters thread.👍👍
Yes, you should change a name somehow, I keep going into the wrong ones. So, I might be posting my last tune here, or the other one, depends if I get it right. :lol:

You know the old GT3 trick too? :D
I don't remember GT4 to well anymore, but I don't think it worked in GT4, and no longer works in GT5. But the end results seem the same to me now as before, so all is well.

It probably is stalling out on starts as it was set up for hotlapping GVS. I'll set it up for standing starts then. Is it on share still ?

Uhm I think so away from system taking care of business so can't check.

@CSLACR well I did put Harvey back in this ones title....:sly::nervous::crazy::lol:

You know the old GT3 trick too? :D
I don't remember GT4 to well anymore, but I don't think it worked in GT4, and no longer works in GT5. But the end results seem the same to me now as before, so all is well.
Yep, it doesn't work anymore but oh well, easier without it.:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

New gears for the hammer
process as normal setting to default first top speed second then the gearing
1st 4.678
2nd 3.056
3rd 2.264
4th 1.786
5th 1.469
6th 1.238
final 2.440
top speed 205 mph
upper right should read 194 mph

Onboy give these a try and let me know how it works. I also lowered the rear ride height to -20 while testing if you want to try this setting also.

Hey Bry, I have my Daihatsu Mira on share if you don't mind snapping a couple shots for me. Not sure if Harvey has anything else.

Thanks, AC

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back