Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Chevrolet Corvette C5 GTO

Inspired by the wide body Corvettes that raced in the IMSA GTO series, this is the Corvette C5 GTO. A 600hp, sub-1.2 ton track-ready beast with barely enough downforce to keep it on the ground. While it is by no means the fastest 550PP car out there, it will definitely deliver in terms of thrill.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 ’04 (C5)
Buy from: NCD
Paintjob: LeMans Blue W/ Red and Silver Striping
Wheels: BBS RS
Aerodynamic Kit: Front Aero Type A, Rear Aero Type A, Wing Type A

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: ---
Turbo Kit: ---

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Carbon Drive Shaft

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: 0/14
Ballast: 8kg @ 0
Power Limiter: 95.2%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 124
2)Set Final Gear to 3.600
1st=3.663
2nd=2.843
3rd=2.340
4th=1.935
5th=1.579
6th=1.260
3)Set Final to 2.000

Should display an indicated top speed of 232 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 20
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/3.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.10
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 13.0/10.5
Dampers (Extension): 7/8
Dampers (Compression): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/2

Brakes
7/6

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1180Kg with a 53/47 front/rear weight distribution, has 600 HP and produces 564ft-lb torque@5700 rpm with a 7600 rpm redline.

Last edited:
Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) '02, "Princess"
Tuned for the second Nurburgring Nordschleife Shootout, this beauty is ready to win your hearts with her smooth handling yet playful attitude. Capable of laying down some astounding times on the track, she can also show a more frisky side letting her pretty tail swing out when you just want to have a bit of fun.
N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife_zps25e75a51.jpg

N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife-1_zps24843326.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: New Car Dealership
Paintjob: Opal Lavender Titan Metallic (Paint by Nissan)
Wheels: Motegi Racing TOUGE (Painted Opal Lavender Titan Metallic by Nissan)
Aerodynamic Kit: Front Type A, Wing Type B
Carbon Hood: Yes (Carbon finish)
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Intake Manifold: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: Stock
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Center Differential: NA
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Hard

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 5
Ballast: 48kg at +50
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.500
3) Set Top Speed to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.815,
2nd=2.200,
3rd=1.800,
4th=1.500,
5th=1.265,
6th=1.075
5) Set Final gear to 3.000
Should display an indicated top speed of 198mph in upper right corner.
LSD Rear Initial 12, Acceleration 12, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.4, Rear 2.2
Toe Angle Front +0.15, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -5, Rear 0
Spring Rate Front 11.0, Rear 9.0
Dampers (Extension) Front 1, Rear 1
Dampers (Compression) Front 1, Rear 1
Anti-Roll Bars Front 5, Rear 6
Brakes Front 6, Rear 7

The car has 450PP, weighs 1,099Kg with a 54/46 front/rear weight distribution, has 391HP and produces 281ft-lb torque@7,300rpm with a 8,600rpm redline.

Notes: Great powerband for driving with an Automatic Transmission.

Note 2: Keep the tires off the grass as much as possible as she seems to be rather sensitive to dirty tires. Also smooth throttle control will be rewarded with quicker lap times and less tail wagging. While not as bad about shredding tires under hard acceleration out of corners as some other cars in the class she'll still light the rears up if you don't show at least a little restraint.

Note 3: Ol'Harvey Wallbanger managed a very nice best time of 7:43.847 on the ring and left, as usual, a lot of room for improvement out there.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

I just wanted to drop a line regarding your "Goat" tunes... the Storm Goat has always been one of my favorite tunes. Now with the 2.1 patch the goat can obtain ridiculous horsepower at 500pp. It is very entertaining to run it at Daytona in the Seasonal Events and try to keep the slower cars from splattering on the windshield like flies. Thanks for a good laugh! As I remember the 600PP Ford GT did something similar if less ridiculous in the American Challenge Seasonal. Your tunes are always entertaining (e.g. the pocket monster). Your hard work is appreciated.
Glad to hear the "Storm Goat" is doing okay despite all the updates to GT5 since it was tuned.
Hope you'll give a few more of our cars a go and find them as much fun as we have.:cheers:

Jaguar, XKR Coupe '10, "Apex Predator Nurburgring Edition"
So a while back the Outlaws found a litter of kittens hanging around the garage. Given some love and affection by the various Outlaws that adopted them they quickly grew up into big cats that took no prisoners on road or track, hunting down and devouring lesser cars for fun. One of the last to be adopted by Ol'Harvey was this cat. Now while you see its cousins in the New Car Dealership all the time, only someone as certifiably crazy as the Wallbanger would think it a good idea to turn it into the perfect predator. One that you can happily drive to work on a daily bases, look great in when going out on a date, and beat dedicated race cars with on track days. In the wild a Jaguar is considered an "Apex Predator" as they sit on top of the food chain. This Coupe is the top of the food chain for street Jaguars. Here its prey isn't a deer or other jungle creature but instead the other cars roaming the road with it and it carves up the Apexs of corners the way its jungle brethern carve up those lesser creatures they dine on. This cat is all grown up and delivers a silky smooth drive that you'll love, just make sure there's plenty of Mercedes and BMW's to feed its hunger. And now Ol'Harvey Wallbanger presents the "Apex Predator"!

Now this big cat gets a special edition for CSLACR's 2nd F.I.T.T. Nurburgring Nordschleife Shootout. While broken of trying to kill on sight it must still be treated with the respect its due.
Circuit2520de2520Spa-Francorchamps-5.jpg

Circuit2520de2520Spa-Francorchamps-4.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: New Car Dealership
Paintjob: Ultimate Black Metallic (Stock Color)
Wheels: BBS LM-R (Painted Phoenixgelb Metallic by BMW)
Aerodynamic Kit: Front Type A, Rear Type A, Wing Type A
Carbon Hood: Yes Body Color
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Exhaust: Sports
Turbo Kit: Supercharger
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Center Differential: NA
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Hard - Racing Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 15
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
3) Set Top Speed to 124mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.745,
2nd=2.015,
3rd=1.665,
4th=1.405,
5th=1.200,
6th=1.020
5) Set Final gear to 2.600
Should display an indicated top speed of 229mph in upper right corner.
LSD Rear Initial 10, Acceleration 15, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.6, Rear 2.2
Toe Angle Front +0.15, Rear 0.0
Ride Height Front 0, Rear 0
Spring Rate Front 14.8, Rear 12.0
Dampers (Extension) Front 1, Rear 1
Dampers (Compression) Front 1, Rear 1
Anti-Roll Bars Front 5, Rear 6
Brakes Front 8, Rear 7

The car has 550PP, weighs 1,360Kg with a 54/46 front/rear weight distribution, has 721HP and 657ft-lb torque@3,200rpm with a 7,700rpm redline.

Note: Has a very good power band for driving using an automatic transmission as it has little drop off in power between peak and redline.

Note 2: Special thanks to Praiano, Mike_gt3 and CSLACR for their fearless test driving and great feedback. This tune wouldn't be nearly as good without the advice.👍👍

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Nissan Skyline Coupe 370 GT "V36-R"

TrialMountainCircuit_1_zps49fd28a0.jpg

Description coming later.

Parts to buy

Type A Front Aero
Weight Reduction Level 1
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fibre Hood (Body Colour)
ECU Tune
Level 3 Engine Upgrade
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Exhaust Manifold
Semi Racing Exhaust
FC Transmission
Double Disc Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
FC Suspension
Your choice of Sports tires

Settings

Suspension:

Ride Height: -10\-10
Spring Rate: 11.0\14.0
Dampers (Compression): 5\5
Dampers (Extension): 5\5
Anti Roll Bars: 4\4
Camber Angle: 1.5\2.0
Toe Angle: -0.15\-0.05

LSD:

Initial: 0\10
Accel: 0\30
Braking: 0\25

Transmission:

Set Max Speed first, then gears by this order:

1st: 3.785
2nd: 2.740
3rd: 1.970
4th: 1.601
5th: 1.258
6th: 1.037
Final: 3.692
Max Speed: 310 KM\H

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
黒雪姫

Pretty, elegant, deadly. Three words that perfectly describe this beauty. Of course, they apply to the Evora as well. This is the Snow Black Princess. What was originally the masochist's 550PP car of choice has now been tuned to be one of the nicest driving MRs of its class. Treat this princess well, and even in post-2.10 GT5, there's very little that can stand in its way.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Lotus Evora '09
Paintjob: Deep Purple Metallic
Wheels: Stock
Aerodynamic Kit: Front Aero type A, Wing Type B

Carbon Hood: Carbon
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

Exhaust: Racing

The Tune
Aerodynamics: 0/5
Ballast: 75kg @ 18
Power Limiter: 96.5%

1)Set to 112
2)Set Final Gear to 4.700/2.500
1st=3.232
2nd=2.557
3rd=2.092
4th=1.737
5th=1.454
6th=1.239
Should display an indicated top speed of 202 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 10
Acceleration: 17

Suspension
Camber Angle: 1.5/2.0
Toe Angle: +0.05/0.20
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 13.5/16.8
Dampers (Extension): 9/9
Dampers (Compression): 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3

Brakes
7/5

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1177Kg with a 39/61 front/rear weight distribution, has 469 HP and produces 388ft-lb torque@5400 rpm with a 8100 rpm redline.

- Special thanks to Korza for the picture. 👍

^Looks good. :P

Which reminds me, I have a CS tyres 450PP Evora tune I need to post at some point in my thread. :lol:

It was supposed to have a LOT more purple, but since I like things clean, that was all left out. :lol:

CS…and Evora. Quite how you got that to work at all is beyond me. :lol: 15/5/15 on the diff or something? :lol:

It was supposed to have a LOT more purple, but since I like things clean, that was all left out. :lol:

CS…and Evora. Quite how you got that to work at all is beyond me. :lol: 15/5/15 on the diff or something? :lol:

Actually it's really nice to drive, the tailslides are very progressive so you can catch them easily. :D I'll share it at some point for you to take a spin in.

Actually it's really nice to drive, the tailslides are very progressive so you can catch them easily. :D I'll share it at some point for you to take a spin in.

Hmm...ah, whatever. The updates have been fairly nice to the Evora, though this latest one did take away a lot of its bite. I'll give it a thrash when I can be bothered. :lol:

Now...there's the MR2s, the Garaiya, that old Ferrari and a Blue Knight left to get out the door. When I can be bothered to, of course.

German Touring Car Seasonal

I have two fun cars on share right now if anyone on my friends list wants to use them. A 545pp Alpha and an Audi R8 at 590pp if you prefer smashing ants with a sledge hammer. Both are easily capable of winning and fun. Good luck. -AC

Inspired by the wide body Corvettes that raced in the IMSA GTO series, this is the Corvette C5 GTO. A 600hp, sub-1.2 ton track-ready beast with barely enough downforce to keep it on the ground. While it is by no means the fastest 550PP car out there, it will definitely deliver in terms of thrill.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 ’04 (C5)
Paintjob: LeMans Blue W/ Red and Silver Striping
Wheels: BBS RS
Aerodynamic Kit: Front Aero Type A, Rear Aero Type A, Wing Type A

Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: --

Exhaust: ---

Carbon Drive Shaft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: 0/14
Ballast: 8kg @ 0
Power Limiter: 95.2%

1)Set to 124
2)Set Final Gear to 3.600
1st=3.663
2nd=2.843
3rd=2.340
4th=1.935
5th=1.579
6th=1.260
3)Set Final to 2.000

Should display an indicated top speed of 232 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 20

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/3.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.10
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 13.0/10.5
Dampers (Extension): 7/8
Dampers (Compression): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/2

Brakes
7/6

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1180Kg with a 53/47 front/rear weight distribution, has 600 HP and produces 564ft-lb torque@5700 rpm with a 7600 rpm redline.

Onboy, I drove this car the other day on share and love the Paint so much I had to buy one myself. Now for the Tune I love it so far. I'm going to recreate it and do some more testing before I say more. I only got 2 laps in before I had to leave but I will keep trying and get a good review for you.

Thanks for trying the car. 👍 Of course, if you build the car and find the car has 584PP instead of 550PP, it's nothing wrong, just 2.10 swapping over to 2.11.

I noticed that with the original on share.

Ok, Took this beaut out for a spin at my stomping grounds, Trial Mountain. I expected it to be the typical unruly C5 vette. Boy was I wrong. First corner went in and I was a lil quick but I figured meh lets see what she does. Started in and gave the gas a jab to see what the Rearend did, poked out a tad so next couple turns went through normally, then on turn 4 the first tunnel turn I pulled the E-brake and jabbed the throttle and held it. It held angle nicely and asked me politely what line I wanted. So, I clipped the apex and held out til I hit the Rev limit and upshifted and it straightened up right where I wanted her to. Came around to the monkey, He flipped me off and the little 🤬 threw poo on my windscreen, Oh well got to the back Straight and cracked her Wide open and took her up as high as I could(didnt see the speed but the bruise on my rump suggests we got some serious hang time) and she slowed down for the turn nicely and I pulled and jabbed again for a nice drift around turn 9(?) never counted lmao. Came around a few times. After a bunch of over exuberant driving and spinning I managed a best of 1:37.xxx(red time due to trimming my apex just a bit too much) with an average of 1:40.xxx. I will say I am not fond of the Aero packages look but I have little doubt it serves a true and righteous purpose. Good one Onboy. It's Def staying in my Fleet I will admit I opted for the Rays Volk in chrome too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. 👍 Glad you enjoyed it…it's still being sideways as usual then, I see. :lol: Ah…it's fair to say that this is one of my favourite cars I've done so far…not least because of the stripes. :D

Thanks for the review. 👍 Glad you enjoyed it…it's still being sideways as usual then, I see. :lol: Ah…it's fair to say that this is one of my favourite cars I've done so far…not least because of the stripes. :D

Honestly, I had no desire to get the C5 Z06 until I saw yours. Stripes are the whole reason I bought the car. It's Reminiscent of the old 96 Grand Sport Vette's.... of which I also love. One came up for sale in my area and I was wishing I had the $26k us to get it.

1st - I'm back!
2nd - sorry for my disapearing act, but really, really needed the break from GT. Not you guys that have helped make the Cafe and Outlaw Motorsports Garage such a great place to hang, but the game in general.

Anyways have my GT6 pre-order in as many of you already know and that brings me to my final reason for posting this.

While I'll definitely be tuning in GT6, my being limited to accessing these forums via my cell phone or PS3 webbrowser combined with GTP12 makes my managing a garage thread nearly impossible.
Much as I'd love to see a GT6 Outlaw Motorsports Garage, I just can't commit to managing it. If one of you with a computer wants to take responsability for managing a GT6 version of the garage once we get a GT6 Tuning Forum I'll back you 100%
Other option I've been exploring is a possible merger with the Clueless gang and CyKosis.
Please either post here or pm me any thoughts on this subject.👍👍
Its been fantastic getting to know all you guys and I'm proud to call you friends.
Here's to the start of another fantastic 3+ years and a fond farewell to GT5 for bringing us all into contact.:cheers:

Glad to see the Ol' Wallbanger back. Its been a pleasure being part of the Outlaw Motorsports Garage. Thanks for the opportunity and good times my friend. I would also back someone carrying on the namesake 100%. :cheers:

Back