Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Uhm I think so away from system taking care of business so can't check.

@CSLACR well I did put Harvey back in this ones title....:sly::nervous::crazy::lol:
It helped I instantly knew which one it was, then wondered if you'd changed it or I was delusional. :scared:

It helped I instantly knew which one it was, then wondered if you'd changed it or I was delusional. :scared:

No your not delusional...the Harvey comes and goes as space is needed at the end of the title. That's part of the reason I name cars is so I can use the codename on the title instead of some of the ridiculously long names

Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97
Granted I could drop the year but really the names longer than the car.:crazy:

Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02
daihatsucopenexteriorim.jpg

Tuned @ Nurburgring

204HP - 732KG - 478PP

Aero:
Suspension:
0/5
+10 / -15​
Gears:
9.0 / 3.2​
Final: 6.500
5/2​
Top Speed 99
3/2​
3/2​
Camber/Toe:
2.5 / 0.0​
0.00 / 0.00​
Brakes:
Final: 3.500
BB: 4/7​
LSD:
ABS:1​
10 / 30 / 15

Notes: Shift@ 8800rpm

Last edited:
CSLACR I've added you to the OP here as an associate tuner and test driver. Let me know if you would prefer a different status and/or title.

Also added a link to your copen tune in the second post with the links to all the tunes in the garage.

CSLACR I've added you to the OP here as an associate tuner and test driver. Let me know if you would prefer a different status and/or title.

Also added a link to your copen tune in the second post with the links to all the tunes in the garage.
I put the link to the other one figuring it would avoid re-posting the same tune, so you can add that too. 👍
Figured since I already had a picture up and such I could just edit for the AZ-1 tune.

Edit: I have some tuner cars up for share, just for giggles, along with these two Kei cars.

Last edited:
I put the link to the other one figuring it would avoid re-posting the same tune, so you can add that too. 👍
Figured since I already had a picture up and such I could just edit for the AZ-1 tune.

Edit: I have some tuner cars up for share, just for giggles, along with these two Kei cars.

Feel free to post the tunes here if you like.

Linked the Autozam to the post 2 list here as well.:D:tup:👍

Added new Garage Banner to OP. Thanks BryCivicSi looks great!👍👍

Last edited:
Pics added to Mira Ring Master. Thanks again to BryCivicSi

Looks good AC.
Going to have a transmission/LSD job for you when I get this RS6 broken in. This is a full build version setup for time attack on Nürburgring and other high speed courses like La Sarthe, Daytona and Indy. Already had it up to 230mph at La Sarthe and Onboy hit 220mph on Nürburgring. That said would like to see it have decent acceleration if possible off the line...and yeah I know its a 1710kg wagon...but that's what makes it so fun!:crazy::D

Pics added to Mira Ring Master. Thanks again to BryCivicSi

No prob

Looks good AC.
Going to have a transmission/LSD job for you when I get this RS6 broken in. This is a full build version setup for time attack on Nürburgring and other high speed courses like La Sarthe, Daytona and Indy. Already had it up to 230mph at La Sarthe and Onboy hit 220mph on Nürburgring. That said would like to see it have decent acceleration if possible off the line...and yeah I know its a 1710kg wagon...but that's what makes it so fun!:crazy::D

Let me know when it is shared so I can photograph it before you release it to the masses.

Looks good AC.
Has Onboy had a chance to retry the hammer yet ? I'd like to know how it's working. I'm currently working on a tune for the Ruf 3400s that I may enter in RVRs challenge but I'm still looking for a car that can outperform all the others.

Let me know when it is shared so I can photograph it before you release it to the masses.

Shared now. Onboy suggested that you might try running it at high speeds and then braking hard he said looking at his replay on the ring when he brakes down from that 220mph the brakes were quite visibly glowing red.

Shared now. Onboy suggested that you might try running it at high speeds and then braking hard he said looking at his replay on the ring when he brakes down from that 220mph the brakes were quite visibly glowing red.

Will shoot tomorrow. And thanks for the heads up.

Has Onboy had a chance to retry the hammer yet ? I'd like to know how it's working. I'm currently working on a tune for the Ruf 3400s that I may enter in RVRs challenge but I'm still looking for a car that can outperform all the others.
Sorry got busy testing cars for the European Shootout and haven't updated the transmissions on the Cuore and hammer yet. Will do so soon and have Onboy retest the hammer.👍👍

Sorry got busy testing cars for the European Shootout and haven't updated the transmissions on the Cuore and hammer yet. Will do so soon and have Onboy retest the hammer.👍👍

I'll give it a run soon, something has popped up and I need to sort this out first.

Okay updated the transmission settings in the hammers tune. AC please check that I got that right on the processing.

I'll give it a run soon, something has popped up and I need to sort this out first.
Haven't made the changes on the shared car yet so Onboy before testing it again check to see if they have been updated. If not you'll need to do so before testing it. I'll try and get it done before work but no guarantees.

Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 '06
bandaidirezzasc430super.jpg

Tuned at Nurburgring GP - Laguna Seca

488HP - 1100KG - 593PP - RH Tires

Aero:
Suspension:
35 / 50
-5 / -10​
Gears:
12.8 / 12.4​
6 / 5​
Top Speed 168
7 / 6​
5 / 4​
Camber/Toe:
2.4 / 1.3​
0.00 / 0.00​
Brakes:
BB: 6/3​
Final: 2.900
ABS:1​
LSD:

14/25/15

Notes: Shift @ redline and enjoy. If under steer happens under braking, you should safely be able to increase rear bias to 4.

Last edited:
It's ok, if a bit empty :D Nah, it's good. Just make sure people know what you're talking about for the camber section. Why no title for it?

Okay the shared Mjölnir has the latest transmission update on it now.

Got the RS6 broken in and made a few adjustments to the tune necessitated by my removal of the 183kg of ballast I had on it before. Now its down to a trim fighting weight of only 1524kg making it a real lightweight.:crazy::lol: It's shared so if AC wants to give it a transmission and LSD its there for you. Also available for BryCivicSi to photograph. Of course anyone is free to take it for a test run. Suggest Nürburgring as I was setting it up for time attack there and as my entry in ACs Coffee Break challenge before he put that on hold.(now I'll need to find another wild ride to enter when you reinstate your challenge AC:D) If anyone finds issues with the car let me know so I can see about correcting them.

Finally got a RUF Yellowbird with just over 51,000 km sitting in my UCD currently. Should I buy it? I already have 4 of them with lower mileage in my garage currently so this would simply be a test car and/or gift for someone.

Also available for BryCivicSi to photograph.
Photographed. Links PMd

Finally got a RUF Yellowbird with just over 51,000 km sitting in my UCD currently. Should I buy it? I already have 4 of them with lower mileage in my garage currently so this would simply be a test car and/or gift for someone.

I don't need it. Already have 3. If you need some RUF with miles for a tune, let me know. I can send one over.

Photographed. Links PMd

I don't need it. Already have 3. If you need some RUF with miles for a tune, let me know. I can send one over.

Pictures look great as usual Bry. Especially like the one with the red glow of the brakes showing thru the spinning wheels. How did you like the RS6 for driving?

By the way I decided to pass on the yellowbird but thanks everyone for the feedback.

Pictures look great as usual Bry. Especially like the one with the red glow of the brakes showing thru the spinning wheels. How did you like the RS6 for driving?

By the way I decided to pass on the yellowbird but thanks everyone for the feedback.

I'd actually have to spend some time with it. I only drove it for about a minute or two. I just didn't want to be on GT5 anymore today. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow.

I'd actually have to spend some time with it. I only drove it for about a minute or two. I just didn't want to be on GT5 anymore today. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow.

I know how you feel...I actually took the day off from GT5.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
"Kermit" Citroén C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '05
TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg

Photo courtesy of BryCivicSi

When unrestricted the car has 537 PP (Fully broken in),weighs 1102 Kg with a 63/37 front/rear weight distribution, has 482 HP and produces 325 ft-lb torque@7400 rpm with an 8900 rpm redline.

This is my 9 year old daughters favorite car ( it's painted pink:sly:) thanks for a tune that she can handle and enjoys to drive:tup:

This is my 9 year old daughters favorite car ( it's painted pink:sly:) thanks for a tune that she can handle and enjoys to drive:tup:
I'm glad she's enjoying it. Sounds like you have the next Shirley Muldony or Danica Patrick there!👍👍

P.S. yes I'm sure I misspelled both their names...sorry ladies.

Here's the gearing and lsd for the RS6

Audi RS6 Avant '08
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 168 mph
3)Set gears 1st=4.415, 2nd=2.946, 3rd=2.180, 4th=1.701, 5th=1.382,
6th=1.150
4)Set Final gear to 2.420 adj. per track
Should display an indicated top speed of 232 mph in upper right corner.
LSD initial front 8, acceleration 22, braking 5
rear 10, acceleration 40, braking 5

I also took a little break from gt5 this weekend but somehow managed to set the Avant and finalize my entry for the European Shootout an Audi TTS '09. I have it on share and may see if Bry is interested in shooting some pics. for me before I release it here.:). The RS6 is fast and fun but I have to wonder if it was sent to MTV's pimp my ride before D got his hands on it. :lol:

The RS6 is fast and fun but I have to wonder if it was sent to MTV's pimp my ride before D got his hands on it. :lol:
Like I told Onboy I did the paintjob on purpose...if I could have found a scorching hot pink I would have used that. Unless people know what this monster is capable of their going to laugh at you for showing up in a ton and a half wagon, so I figured why not keep them laughing at your absurd ride right up until they start screaming in fear with the realization that the huge beast is not only keeping up but getting ready to crush them as it goes by.:crazy: To give people an idea of what this monster is capable of...I'm not a great driver by any means but I've spent enough time grinding my maximum modified Enzo on La Sarthe to set some fairly respectable times...the RS6 can pretty much match those times...:scared::bowdown:

Haha, thats what is was thinking :sly: and if you don't need all that 225+ mph on a tighter track just set the final to a larger number and enjoy the crazy acceleration 👍

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Audi RS 6 Avant '08 "Grüner Walddrache"

When Dylans1o announced his 1st Annual 525PP European Shootout ole Harvey here started grabing every Euro car he could get his hands on and putting them through their paces on Laguna Seca. This RS 6 was one of the earlier cars tested and while its performance was okay it was quickly apparent that it was just to much car for such a low PP. Luckily ACSR421 had posted a mini challenge in the Wallbanger's Ring Masters Challenge event looking for a new Nürburgring cruiser. Since the Wallbanger here decided he liked the big beast he refocused the tune as a Nürburgring Nordschleife Time Attack monster where its full power could be unleashed. Well AC decided to place his challenge on indefinite hold but the RS 6 tune went forward now under the code name of "Grüner Walddrache" or "Green Forest Dragon" for our non German speaking friends. This is an interesting car and is sure to elicit many disdainful comments and laughs from other drivers when you turn up in a 600-635PP race lobby driving this ton and a half monster. True it its a huge wagon and pimped out with garish wheels and paint job, but these things just serve to keep your opponents from realizing that it really is a fire breathing dragon capable of speeds in excess of 230mph(468 kph) and rocketship like acceleration. Those laughs and jeers will soon turn to screams of terror as they realize that "Grüner Walddrache"
is set on making a meal out of them. So here is the tune for your own dragon.
BryCivicSi
Its pretty beast is all I gotta say.

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: New Car Dealership
Paintjob: Taiga Metalic
Wheels: Rays GT-C (Gold Spoke)
Aero Kit: All Aero Parts including Wing
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes (Bare Carbon)
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM Range
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Differential: Torque Sensing Center
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Racing Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamic Adjustment; Rear 9
ACSR421
Transmission -process as follows;
1) set to default 2) set top speed to 168 mph 3)Set gears
1st=4.415
2nd=2.946
3rd=2.180
4th=1.701
5th=1.382
6th=1.150
4)Set Final gear to 2.320 adj. per track Should display an indicated top speed of 242 mph in upper right corner.
LSD; Front Initial 8, Acceleration 24, Braking 5, Rear Initial 10, Acceleration 48, Braking 5
Torque Sensing Center Differential; Front 50 Rear 50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.8, Rear 0.8
Toe Angle Front -0.20 Rear 0.10
Ride Height Front -10, Rear -30
Spring Rate Front 9.0, Rear 7.6
Dampers (Extension) Front 5 rear 5
Dampers (Compression) front 5 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 4 rear 4
Brakes front 6 rear 9

The car has 625PP,weighs 1524 Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 956 HP and produces 695 ft-lb torque@6900 rpm with a 7900 rpm redline.

Notes: Add 100 kg ballast to the -50 position to further reduce PP to 620.
Use Power Limiter for any further restriction (85.3 yields 600 PP with above restrictions, don't recommend going much below this number.)

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Indy Racerfan
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how on earth is this thing legal I'm still shaking...did a 6.40.039 and left some time at the carrousel did a 6.39.897 but I got hung out at the last chicane and it was a red lap.. it loves the curbs(and I hammered alot of them)without launching you into next week, and the acceleration is something from star wars. had to get use to the brakes(I like late braking) took me a couple laps to forget my braking zones and brake a hair earlier. and I did this with a DS3.
this could take down GT1 cars and some of the LM ones as well.
AWESOME JOB:tup:👍👍👍

Charles

Last edited:
Back