80+ Real Replica Tunes! UPDATED 5/4 with Revolution RX-8 and more!!!

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for those tunes. They are so awesome! I'll try to figure out which the best ones are. :)

Keep up the good work. đź‘Ť

//EDIT: Could you try and make an Alpina B3?

Last edited:
If I can make a pdf document on my macbook pro then I could work on that. Anybody want to tell me how I can do that?

lol, tune down an m3?

Heh, no, it would be a tuned 330i.

I would be interested in it.

I think I've mentioned before the Polestar C30, Mine's Legacy, Cosworth Focus, and 500 Arbath if people are looking for requests.

Heh, no, it would be a tuned 330i.

I would be interested in it.

I think I've mentioned before the Polestar C30 and Mine's Legacy if people are looking for requests. I know I've mentioned some others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Only problem with those is that they are standard cars. Kinda difficult making a tune for a car that may take a month or longer to find. I don't even think i've seen the 330i yet in my UCD.

Only problem with those is that they are standard cars. Kinda difficult making a tune for a car that may take a month or longer to find. I don't even think i've seen the 330i yet in my UCD.

I routinely pump my UCD by loading license tests to get cars for our Lemons series. If you want, I can keep an eye out for any of these and send them to you.

The C30, Focus, and 500 are premium.

I routinely pump my UCD by loading license tests to get cars for our Lemons series. If you want, I can keep an eye out for any of these and send them to you.

The C30, Focus, and 500 are premium.

I've made an abarth 500 tune but haven't posted it. which focus? RS? I've made one of those but again haven't posted it. I couldn't find anything on the C30 polestar*

Polestar Racing did a one off Volvo C30 that was featured on Top Gear. The big problem, I'm sure, will be finding good details. The Polestar website also some details for a C30 T5, though I don't know if there are enough to build a Polestar C30 T5.

I don't know which Focus Cosworth used, but I'd be happy with the Cosworth treatment to any Focus or Impreza. I did find a review on the 2004 Cosworth Focus. It was also on TG, I think.

p.s.: Dramatic 'ring footage of the Polestar C30: http://www.volvocars.com/us/top/com...x?itemid=b2417a43-31c9-44b7-b3aa-608c148cd35d

Polestar Racing did a one off Volvo C30 that was featured on Top Gear. The big problem, I'm sure, will be finding good details. The Polestar website also some details for a C30 T5, though I don't know if there are enough to build a Polestar C30 T5.

I don't know which Focus Cosworth used, but I'd be happy with the Cosworth treatment to any Focus or Impreza. I did find a review on the 2004 Cosworth Focus. It was also on TG, I think.

p.s.: Dramatic 'ring footage of the Polestar C30: http://www.volvocars.com/us/top/com...x?itemid=b2417a43-31c9-44b7-b3aa-608c148cd35d

Hardest part is finding a good paint color. I've got a decent tune I worked on awhile back when someone else mentioned the car, I'll put it up later today.

Still haven't found a good paint that matches the real life car though :(

I already posted a Cosworth STi tune.

zl7q5c.jpg

Polestar C-30:
408 HP w/ oil change & break-in (real life 405 HP)
1186 kg
516 PP

Buy a Volvo C30 R-Design '09

Body parts:
Front B, Rear A, no wing
Wheels:
ProDrive GC in black (or whatever you want, nothing matches exact to real car)
Body paint:
French Blue (there are 2 versions, go with the lighter version)

Mods:
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
WIndow Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood Body Color
Chasis Reinforcement
ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Racing Air Filter
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Turbo
Fully Customizable Transmission
Twin-Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Sports Soft Tires (tested)

Transmission (optional):
1- 5.575
2- 3.848
3- 2.851
4- 2.212
5- 1.796
6- 1.527
Final 2.250
Top 168

LSD

Suspension
RH -16/-14
SR 7/6.5
DE 4/4
DC 3/3
ARB 3/4
CA .5/1
TA +.1/-.05

Brakes
4/6

Obviously nothing can be done to make the car have AWD like in real life, so this will have to do. The tune settings are pretty basic, so you will most likely have to adjust them to your likings, as I'm not the greatest tuner out there.

W/ Sports Softs I was able to run 7:34's around the ring, I'm sure better drivers will be able to do better.

Special thanks to illy865 for the French Blue paintchip

Hi, just a quick note about the Polestar paint. There are actually 3 French Blue paint chips in the game from the Lotus Elan, Triumph Spitfire, and the Mitsubishi Evo something or other. I'm not sure which I've used but out of the 3 I would say its the middle paint that looks the closest. I will try to find out which one it is and get back to you.

Hi, just a quick note about the Polestar paint. There are actually 3 French Blue paint chips in the game from the Lotus Elan, Triumph Spitfire, and the Mitsubishi Evo something or other. I'm not sure which I've used but out of the 3 I would say its the middle paint that looks the closest. I will try to find out which one it is and get back to you.

Theres one on a RUF

Brabus SLR K8 S
720hp/529kw

ctedazur27tj.jpg

Buy a new Mercedes SLR. Change the oil. Buy front aero, and any rims, if you want.

Parts to buy:
ECU
stage 1 engine tuning
sports air filter
sports exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
sport exhaust
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:

height:-10/-10
spring:10.2/9.8
damp ext:7/7
damp com:6/6
roll:4/4
cam:0.5/1.0
toe:0.00/0.20
brakes:6/5

Subaru Impreza STI S204
320hp/235kw

trialmountaincircuitr7vt.jpg

Buy a new Subaru Impreza '05. Buy front aero type A.

Parts to buy:
ECU
titanium semi-racing exhaust
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:

add weight: 70kg

center dif: f/r: 35/65

height:-15/-15
spring:4.8/4.0
damp ext:7/6
damp com:7/6
cam:0.0/0.0
brakes:6/6

Subaru Impreza STI R205
320hp/235kw

autumnringi7vz.jpg

Buy a new Subaru Impreza '07. Buy the Enkei SC03 and paint them matte dark silver.

Parts to buy:
ECU
sport exhaust
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:
center dif: f/r: 35/65

height:+4/+8
spring:5.0/4.0
damp ext:6/6
damp com:7/7
cam:0.0/0.0

Last edited:
can someone find/figure out the settings on the 2005 Ken Block STI used in the original "ken block gymkhana practice" video? it would be cool to screw around with and see how it handles if i could get the tune just right. Here is what LITTLE info i could find on the car which satisfies the build, but not the tune...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.207052524244.165235.207046539244

thanks! LOVE these Real tunes BTW! its all i drive these days!

EDIT: 2005 Nismo GTR Z-Tune would be another AWESOME car to drive!

Last edited:
there are some cars of mr. Block in the "Colin McRae Dirt"-Series, maybe someone can get the setting from there... otherwhise we can only guess

COBB STi '06
502hp

COBBSTi06.jpg

Buy an WRX STi '05 from the dealer in white. Get an oil change, buy all aero type B and the yellow Prodrive CG-010G rims. (I painted them a darker gold more like the real car)

parts you need:
stage 1 weight reduction
chassis reinforcement
ECU stage 1,2 engine tuning
racing air filter
sports exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
titanium racing exhaust
high RPM turbo
twin-plate clutch
semi-racing flywheel
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and now the setup:
areo:20
height:-22/-22
spring:8.1/8.1 (KW Variant 3 coilovers)
damp ext:4/7
damp com:6/9
roll:4/5
cam:3.5/3.5
toe:0.00/0.00

Enjoy!

Dude, ty so much for taking the time to post these tunes! Yesterday I only had time to run the Cobb STI, and wow what a great tune! Bravo! I ran the Tuned Challenge in A-spec, and just couldn't manage catching the S2000 GT1 Turbo, but the Cobb STI was still a joy to drive. Great handling and wonderful exceleration! I'll update with a more thorough review when time permits...but these are great!!

Back