80+ Real Replica Tunes! UPDATED 5/4 with Revolution RX-8 and more!!!

jeremy_craig

Man, I wish I would've found this thread sooner. I've been pretty bored with GT5 and haven't been playing. I did a few of your tunes and I must say I'm having more fun with these than I was playing Aspec. I'm going on a shopping spree, just gotta be careful and pick some really fun ones since I don't have a ton of cash. Any recommendations on some of the tunes that are a real blast to drive? Thanks alot for taking the time to post all of this. 👍

GasolineJunkie
jeremy_craig

Man, I wish I would've found this thread sooner. I've been pretty bored with GT5 and haven't been playing. I did a few of your tunes and I must say I'm having more fun with these than I was playing Aspec. I'm going on a shopping spree, just gotta be careful and pick some really fun ones since I don't have a ton of cash. Any recommendations on some of the tunes that are a real blast to drive? Thanks alot for taking the time to post all of this. 👍

The Dinan 135i that I made is pretty fun, or at least I think it is... Lol

has anybody made all of these and if so could i do it on a 15 million budget?

I made them all and theres no way 15 million will cover all of them. Ive blown 12 million on just a few of them. I was making all my money with all 6 B spec drivers doing remote races constantly but when psn went out I ran out of money fast and pretty much retired since then. The easiest and fastest way to make money for me now is American Championship Oval race which give like 78000 or something every 3 or 4 minutes.

this is very great job by poster! Tunes is very close to exact. I have never chance to driving Spoon DC5, but I have chance to see very close and I have worked for suspension of this car, and the Gran Turismo tune is so close to real tune that we use in Honda Type One factory in Japan, do you know there? Anyway you have a great job and thank you!!

SM

Hennessey HPE650 Camaro
655hp

HPE650.jpg

First buy a Camaro SS '10 from the dealer. I bought a yellow one with black stripes. Get an oil change and buy the BBS wheels and paint them black. But front aero type A and rear aero type C and wing type A.

Looks good, Its my favourite car IRL, Just a couple problems with this:
3884090629_0bbbf2797f.jpg

1) No chrome strip round the wheels. When stationary, I suppose your rims look a little more accurate, but thats minor detail. The chrome strip is a little extra detail thats sets the car to itself.

Aside from that, good job. Whats the Hp sitting at and at what revs?

2) The original doesnt have side exiting exhausts. they are rearward.

Those side skirts are wrong. See the crease in the bottom picture that's missing in the top one? Also the rear spoiler is the wrong color, you're missing one of the badges on the fender, the license plate insert is wrong, the badges on the rear are also incorrect, the window tinting is off, and your exhaust tips extend too far into the rear bumper.

Those side skirts are wrong. See the crease in the bottom picture that's missing in the top one? Also the rear spoiler is the wrong color, you're missing one of the badges on the fender, the license plate insert is wrong, the badges on the rear are also incorrect, the window tinting is off, and your exhaust tips extend too far into the rear bumper.

Good news, I just spoke to Kaz. He just so happens to have a position open in the "Idiots who come back with smart alec responses" department, You start tomorrow.

Yes, I know its not flippin perfect, but its closer than the other one.

You don't even understand the irony do you...
Don't bother answering, unless you also can't comprehend sarcasm or rhetoric.

Factor R33 Circuit Machine
714hp (really has 750hp)

FactorR33CircuitMachine.jpg

Buy a R33 from the dealer and paint it green. Get an oil change, buy aero front type A and wing type C. Buy the Advan RGII rims and paint them dark bronze.

parts to buy:
stage 1,2,3 weight reduction
window weight reduction
carbon fiber hood
chassis reinforcement
ECU
stage 1,2,3 engine tuning
sports intake manifold
racing air filter
sports exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
titanium racing exhaust
high RPM turbo
FC transmission
twin-plate clutch
semi-racing flywheel
LSD
carbon drive shaft
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:
aero:28
trans:set the final gear to 4.111 and the top speed to 180mph then
1st:3.830
2nd:2.360
3rd:1.690
4th:1.310
5th:1.100
6th:0.790
LSD
int:14/7
acc:25/50
bra:25/50
height:-20/-20
spring:15.5/15.5 (Penske Original GTR suspension 20/20)
damp ext:3/8
damp com:4/9
roll:1/1
cam:3.5/3.5
toe:0.00/0.00
brakes:6/6

Enjoy!

I can't manage to get 714hp from it :S I've followed everything to the last letter and i'm on 690. O.o

Yup. :S I must be missing something.

EDIT: Nope. Gone over everything, Doesn't need overhauling, doesn't need rigidity, all settings are exact, all parts are bought, And i've changed oil. :S

Last edited:
Hi guys some great tunes here but I was wondering if anybody could tell me what color green is used on the Mopar Challenger Targa Concept as in this picture please, thanks.
MoparTargaConcept.jpg

Can you let us know what did you use differently for your mod? I am sure there are people (myself included) who want to try your mod also. If you could list the aero options etc. that would be great.

wheels are the Black SSR Professor VF1.

parts to buy:
ECU
stage 1,2,3 engine tuning
racing air filter
sports exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
Sports exhaust
supercharger
twin-plate clutch
semi-racing flywheel
FC suspension

Aero parts:
Front type A
Rear type C
With No rear Aero.

I don't know how you come up with these, or how well they work or how close they are to the original, but...

Polestar C30?
Cosworth Focus?

Tommy Kaira Ebbrezza-R Silver Wolf Edition
580hp

TommyKairaEbbrazza-RSilverWolfEdition.jpg

Enjoy!

Some how I missed that these were real world tunes. You've done a fine job with this feels like a well balanced secondary tuner model. Now I must step
It up a bit, with some thing lighter and more agressive.

Last edited:
I've tried a couple more of these and they are fantastic fun. This is awesome!!! Please, find more of these and try to port them into the game. I have no idea how close they are to real, and I don't care. They are brilliant fun.

These cars have me intrigued. I am wondering about the transmissions? Do these companies change out gear sets in these cars? Or do you do that to more closely match the real world gearings? I feel fairly confident that most of these cars don't have straight cut gears in the transmissions (but the FC tranny in GT5 found like it does.)

Thank you so much for this post!!! 👍

I'm really enjoying 'creating' them and I'm feeling like I do own these cars, namely the Japanese ones!

Keep up the good work and have a nice day!

:gtpflag:

Fiat 500 Abarth. Now that is a car that I imagine you could work your magic on that would be a blast to drive.

Pretty please?

Another request, if this is at all still active: Mine's Legacy (http://www.mines-wave.com/E_09/CATALOG/LEGACY_E.html).

It may be harder to do since there are no premium Legacies.

Yea technically the thread is still active even though most of the time I'm not lol. But I only do premium cars, but maybe I'll use a Sti wagon if you want. Not sure the difference cause I don't know much about Legacys compared to Stis. Just let me know and if there are other cars out there I can make please let me know cause I pretty much can't find specs for any more cars.

Back