Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Oi! Wallbanger! Where's my monster?! :D
I'll get your Grünner Walddrache to you today. You'll have to break it in though.

Need to thank a few people for the help they provided in making this tune the killer dragon it is.
ACSR421 did a great job with the transmission/LSD, I must apologize for changing your final gear slightly but I was bouncing off the rev limiter with your original number on the longer straights of Nürburgring and La Sarthe, if it affects other settings let me know so it can be corrected.:guilty::cool:
Praiano63 gave me a couple tips for the front shock rate and wing settings that really helped smooth it out while making it a perfect fit at 625PP.👍👍
Dr_slump thanks for putting up with my lousy German and helping me get the name right.:dopey:
Finally Onboy123, Indy_RacerFan and others who have strapped in and put it through its paces providing feedback and encouragement, you guys are why I tune cars so keep driving hard and having fun, enjoy the Dragon!:cheers::gtpflag:

Thank you Harvey, I had my eye on this car for quite some time now. Great timing on unleashing the dragon. I have to see for myself such a top speed that come in close to an X2010, in a family oriented sport utility sedan wagon.

Thank you Harvey, I had my eye on this car for quite some time now. Great timing on unleashing the dragon. I have to see for myself such a top speed that come in close to an X2010, in a family oriented sport utility sedan wagon.
It won't disappoint on the speed! I've had it up to 235mph with no draft. Yes there are faster cars out there but only a handful are street cars and not race cars. Handles surprisingly good in the corners as well.
Only thing I'm not sure of is if its okay for ONLINE or if the tune would need to be adjusted.

I had the privilege of borrowing the "Dragon" and taking it out to the 'Ring did a 6.40.xx on the second lap got launched the first lap to Belgium came back and ran one of the best laps I've ever run.I can honestly say I was shaking when I got done with it. One of the best car to take to the ring just dont over do it
GREAT TUNE!!!!!

I had the privilege of borrowing the "Dragon" and taking it out to the 'Ring did a 6.40.xx on the second lap got launched the first lap to Belgium came back and ran one of the best laps I've ever run.I can honestly say I was shaking when I got done with it. One of the best car to take to the ring just dont over do it
GREAT TUNE!!!!!
I made a couple small adjustments to it at praiano's suggestion. It now isn't quite as prone to launching (will still do it if overly aggressive) and handling has been smoothed out some. Guessing that if you ran it now you would shave several seconds off your time.:D
Hope you don't mind that I included your pm review with the tune.👍👍

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Audi TTS Coupe '09 "European 525pp Shootout" edition by AC

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg

pic by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paintjob: Glutorange
Wheels: Motegi Racing Touge Black
Front aero kit
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: stage 3
Intake Manifold: sports
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: sports
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kit: high rpm
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 98.2%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 112 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.730, 2nd=2.555, 3rd=1.950, 4th=1.581, 5th=1.325,
6th=1.135
4)Set Final gear to 3.540
Should display an indicated top speed of 146 mph in upper right corner.
LSD front = initial 10, acceleration 24, braking 5
rear = initial 10, acceleration 48, braking 5
Torque Sensing Center Differential = 50/50

Suspension
Ride height front 7, rear -25
Spring rate front 12.8, rear 9.9
Dampers (Extension) front 8 rear 4
Dampers (Compression) front 10 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 7 rear 1
Camber angle front 2.0 rear 1.0
Toe angle front -.17 rear -.20

Brakes: front 3 rear 10

Transmission: Auto
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 525 PP,weighs 1173 Kg with a 59/41 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.71 kg/hp, has 425 HP
@6500 rpm and produces 369 ft-lb torque @5600 rpm,

Notes:
Special build for Euro Shootout but also works well at other tracks
just adjust the final gear ratio per track using the upper right
mph as a guide to attain top speed. To achieve this cars best lap
times brake lightly early and coast towards apex then use full
throttle out of corner.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Ah, I see! You've built a rival to my Pikes Peak version! :D Hey there by the way, sorry I haven't been in the shootout but I'm on holiday so it can't be helped that I can't enter it (as a tester, not a tuner (note to self: you fool)).

Also I hope you aren't planning a shootout for next month, I'm planning one for then as well! :embarrassed:

Nice job with the TTS there AC.👍👍
Had it on my short list until you announced your plans to tune it for the shootout. Very nice car.

Ah, I see! You've built a rival to my Pikes Peak version! :D Hey there by the way, sorry I haven't been in the shootout but I'm on holiday so it can't be helped that I can't enter it (as a tester, not a tuner (note to self: you fool)).

Also I hope you aren't planning a shootout for next month, I'm planning one for then as well! :embarrassed:
I'm more than happy to let you host the next shootout. Gives me more time to plan my next one. Sorry your going to miss this one though. At least your getting a vacation.:)
I'm running tests on a 525PP Pikes Peak right now...looking like either it or the Range Stormer will be my entry. Have a car thats faster but think someone else is going to use it. Besides I wouldn't be Harvey Wallbanger if I didn't run some sort of oddball!:crazy::lol:

Nice job with the TTS there AC.👍👍
Had it on my short list until you announced your plans to tune it for the shootout. Very nice car.
Thanks D, I changed from my original RUF 3400s because this one was a little easier to drive fast but I have to say it was difficult for me getting this stubborn little bugger tuned to take turns. :boggled:

The Moderators here are the best!

:gtpflag::bowdown:Touring Mars:bowdown::gtpflag:
Thank you for your timely assistance. If you ever want a tune or need help finding a car, paint or some gear let me know I owe you bigtime!👍👍

Last edited:
Its pretty beast is all I gotta say. Also if your able, can you put this in the single post where the car is so people can look at it ^_^. makes the thread COOLER

Last edited:
Its pretty beast is all I gotta say
Almost like something out of top gear when I saw "imagine being late for the kids in this car"... Somewhere between reading that, the sound, and the glimpse of the car screaming down the straight there was truly fantastic. Made the whole video.👍

XDesperado67
I'm more than happy to let you host the next shootout. Gives me more time to plan my next one. Sorry your going to miss this one though. At least your getting a vacation.:)
I'm running tests on a 525PP Pikes Peak right now...looking like either it or the Range Stormer will be my entry. Have a car thats faster but think someone else is going to use it. Besides I wouldn't be Harvey Wallbanger if I didn't run some sort of oddball!:crazy::lol:

The thing is though I wonder if anyone else is planning a shootout for the month. Chances are since mine's gonna be under way on the first of September there won't be but since the shootout system I have is kinda complex (it involves sending tickets, which is only one a day and specific specifications for the cars) I'm not sure how good the idea actually is. Plus it will take AGES to deliver all the prizes I have in mind :lol: But it should be a good challenge. I think I told you what it was already but I won't spoil it for anyone else :mischievous:

The thing is though I wonder if anyone else is planning a shootout for the month. Chances are since mine's gonna be under way on the first of September there won't be but since the shootout system I have is kinda complex (it involves sending tickets, which is only one a day and specific specifications for the cars) I'm not sure how good the idea actually is. Plus it will take AGES to deliver all the prizes I have in mind :lol: But it should be a good challenge. I think I told you what it was already but I won't spoil it for anyone else :mischievous:

Well…you could have sponsors…that'll take some of the workload off your shoulders for a bit…and not that many people will be taking part, I presume, as school would have started for some (me included) which means, unless you aim to have every adult here involved, testing and tuning can only take place in the weekends…

Its pretty beast is all I gotta say. Also if your able, can you put this in the single post where the car is so people can look at it ^_^. makes the thread COOLER

Thanks for the review JrDarkness I'll see if I can get the video in the tune. Really appreciate this hope you find a few more of our tunes to your liking!

Onboy123
Well…you could have sponsors…that'll take some of the workload off your shoulders for a bit…and not that many people will be taking part, I presume, as school would have started for some (me included) which means, unless you aim to have every adult here involved, testing and tuning can only take place in the weekends…

It's still worth a try though. I've been planning this for a while now and having to wait till the winter would be really sad :(

Although it would kinda fit the shootout I guess :lol:

It's still worth a try though. I've been planning this for a while now and having to wait till the winter would be really sad :(

Although it would kinda fit the shootout I guess :lol:

4WD shootout? On snow?

JrDarkness got the video impeded in the tune for Grüner Walddrache thanks!👍👍

LEXUS WEDS SPORT IS350 ´08 -4h Ring Spec-

weds.jpg

296 bhp , 1200 kg , 500 PP , RH tyres

The Tune

Aero 20/30

Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set Default
2)Set Top Speed to 112 mph
3)Set Gears
1st= 4.672
2nd= 3.296
3rd= 2.466
4th= 1.932
5th= 1.578
6th= 1.345
4)Set Final gear to 2.625

LSD
initial 12
acceleration 37
braking 18

Suspension

Ride height front -5, rear 0
Spring rate front 13.0, rear 12.8
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 7
Dampers (Compression) front 8 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 5
Camber angle front 2.0 rear 1.0
Toe angle front 0 rear 0
Brakes front 6 rear 4

Ballast 50 at +32

Use Power Limiter for 500 PP

@raVer I linked your tune to the listing on the first page.👍👍

Have I missed any tunes here that need linked?

Awesome video JrDarkness :cheers: :gtpflag:

Thanks for the review JrDarkness I'll see if I can get the video in the tune. Really appreciate this hope you find a few more of our tunes to your liking!

Almost like something out of top gear when I saw "imagine being late for the kids in this car"... Somewhere between reading that, the sound, and the glimpse of the car screaming down the straight there was truly fantastic. Made the whole video.👍

Ty

I drove a giant Audi down SSR7 for a bit last night.
Fun car even if it can't handle turning at 234mph. :D

It did very well for the slower corners though.

Back