Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Great job on the 300SL, i hoped you could produce something good out of it and you've really out done yourself :).

5948139101_69053942f2.jpg

5966897438_bba50c981f.jpg

Those are absolutely stunning, once again good job.

I'd say your "small" update is bigger than my biggest update :lol:

Your composition is top tier once again! I feel some are a bit over saturated but 1, 2 and 10 are great!

Hello all,

The Audi A4 DTM was one of my fav car to drive in GT4. Strangely, I was not so concerned by it on GT5 (guess I gave prior to bigger race cars). Anyway, I bought it recently in the UCD and did a shooting session at the 24H Nürb but without thinking it could turn great. I think I forgot how this track can emphasize how great a racing car can be when pushed to the limit... Enjoy!! :dopey:

Special mention to these first three shots : funny how, time to time, things turns exactly how you'd imagined. I did this hard turn maneuver intentionnally and I do believe it turns great. What do you think about and which one seems better to your eyes gents? :sly:

Last edited:
Brilliant, brilliant job on the Audi A4! 👍
Love the drama in that Megane shot as well. :)

you've done amazingly well with the A4 DTM when I took it out for a shoot all I got was the horrible rendering on it but I dont see that on your shots, brilliant work!

Fantastic work on the A4. The blur on the Elise isn't really in my taste, but the Megane looks great.

The A4 looks very good, well done. Can't wait to see the Megane set :)

Thank you all for your nice comments!! 👍

Another German car with the bestial BMW M5 under the rain.

Last edited:
Back