Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Good shots once again!👍
About the McLaren, I think it looks much better in black if you wanna add some bodyparts, but anyway you shot it just right:)

Mercedes shot is perfect mate ,

well try "Solar Yellow" probably the best yellow you can find in the game , i have it on my GT40 and everytime iam in a open lobby people ask me for the colour name but i never tell :P

i have some Solar Yellow´s , if you dont have one

Had one chip of Solar Yellow and tried it on a car (will show it soon). It's nice and I now want to try it with some other cars... Thank for the advice!
I also like the Nepal Yellow I used on Renault Sport Clio V6 and Megane displayed in this gallery.

i have about 4 solar yellows , just in case you need one :)

Thank you.

And thank you to all GTPlanet members and visitors. Since I created this GT5 gallery, my Flickr account visits counter increased and today broke the 200 000 visits barrier.
Wish I had same succes on my real photographer works but it's way more competitive on the real side than on the GT5 photomode side (anyway, my 100 best photographs according to Flickr are here, 32 are from GT5 photomode).

(at this time) Here's are my 20 most interesting GT5 pics according Flickr algorithm :

1. 2. 3.
5. 6.
7. 8.
9. 10. 11.
12. 13.
14. 15.
16. 17. 18.
19. 20.

The 1175 GT5 photomode pics interesting sorted here (up to date live so may differs with the 20 previous pics).

Among these pictures, 3 were on explore: 1, 4 and 13.
Pic #9 made the GTLife #1 magazine issue cover.
Pic #3 won week 027 2.0 advanced competition photomode here on GTPlanet.

Thank you all again!! 👍

Last edited:
wow, that impressive!:drool:

But may I ask something? Does the flickr visitor counter (etc.) only work for premium users? Because I think I never saw anyhing like this on my page! Or just didn't see it...

I'm just curious which pictures are the favorites on my flickr site. :dunce:

EDIT: Ahhh, think I found it. I can see which are my most viewed and most interesting pictures recently, but for more options I need a premium account. But damn, I got a picture thats watched 323 times!!!
Wonder how many times your top shot is viewed?:)

Last edited:
wow, that impressive!:drool:

But may I ask something? Does the flickr visitor counter (etc.) only work for premium users? Because I think I never saw anyhing like this on my page! Or just didn't see it...

I'm just curious which pictures are the favorites on my flickr site. :dunce:

EDIT: Ahhh, think I found it. I can see which are my most viewed and most interesting pictures recently, but for more options I need a premium account. But damn, I got a picture thats watched 323 times!!!
Wonder how many times your top shot is viewed?:)

Yeah, statistics are for pro account only.

My top viewed pic is with 600 views. Outside GT5 photomode, I have 4 photographs with more than 1000 views.
Keep in mind that view counter and interesting counter are wayyyy differents. I have some no interest at all photographs that are hundred viewed just because of the subject, not the photograph itself.
My two best shots are, respectively, 1175 and 1422 viewed, 42 and 68 faved, and 145 and 571 commented.

McLaren MP4-12C

So I tried to do a GT3-like's McLaren MP4-12C. I did this set at Monaco track. I must say that this track is a nice place to shot events. The tunnel is one of the best place in GT5 to obtain top realism photographs with premium cars. You can obtain very nice reflections in there.

Such this one...

But you can also get reflection outdoor

Let's see the rest...

ohh man, your orange MP4 beats mine so easily...:guilty:
What colour chip have you used? Looks pretty nice too. I'm not sure what mine was now, but I can tell you, it's the nicest orange in GT5 I've seen so far! May check it out in my gallery!:sly:

Oh, and your pictures deserve some drools, if not all of them: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

The set is just great, nice work with the contrast, tones and of course all those reflections. :drool:
But this one stood out the most.

Stunning MP4 pics. Really like the first and tenth shots.

I keep meaning to try the tunnel, seems really good for paint texture and reflections

Oh man these are such amazing shots, fantastic colours and great reflections 👍:drool:

Great reflections and lighting as usual. I'll have to try Monaco - haven't shot any cars there before. I usually crash into too many walls to make a productive photo shoot! By the time I get to the tunnel, I've got a ton of body work that needs to be done. :scared:

Awesome update mate!👍👍👍
Cheers for over 20000 visitor
6113899762_a9e8edaa82_m.jpg

Thank for the last bunch of comments!!

New test about pics displaying as this new set is pretty huge. I don't think everyone will be pleased with 69 pics to download here. Plus I don't know if every pic worth the view even if I'm struggling to do a selection.

Anyway, here it comes with bests shots in my opinion...

The wonderful Mercedes-Bens 190E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II

Don't miss the whole set (69 pics) in this slideshow.

Was just thinking some of you might be interested by this too :

(set in the link)

Last edited:
This one is my favorite, as it looks so real:

6145220851_6a05d1f549.jpg

Great job as usual with a very difficult car to photograph. The standard DTMs are some of the most poorly rendered cars in the game because of the pixelated graphics/decals/skins. Not only did you make the car look more realistic, you made the surrounding environment and people look great as well. Wonderful work.

Very, very nice. I think you qualify for being the master at taking pictures on the Nordschleife. 👍

i went to the office today because my Chef called me ,.. i was talking since 2 weeks about Lightroom3 and today i got a copy of it :D

to be honest it is not easy to control .. very complicated . i am amzed how you do it so goood , incredible mate

Back