Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

I drove a giant Audi down SSR7 for a bit last night.
Fun car even if it can't handle turning at 234mph. :D

It did very well for the slower corners though.
I would love to hear any ideas on how to get the Dragon to turn better...especially at 234mph!:D:lol:

Oh and CSLACR any chance you could see how fast it can conquer the ring?

I would love to hear any ideas on how to get the Dragon to turn better...especially at 234mph!:D:lol:

Question 1: You can't without downforce on the front.
Question 2: I can try, but it'll probably be a pretty cautious lap, that thing's an animal.

Question 1: You can't without downforce on the front.
Question 2: I can try, but it'll probably be a pretty cautious lap, that thing's an animal.
:lol:Be glad praiano suggested I reduce the wing angle. When I had it set to 20 the Dragon wanted to take flight at nearly every bump on the ring.

:lol:Be glad praiano suggested I reduce the wing angle. When I had it set to 20 the Dragon wanted to take flight at nearly every bump on the ring.
Fingers crossed, I can manage a 7:07 last I tried with a Bugatti on S1's, though I find it harder to take RS tires to the limit on cars without downforce, as the car can't handle the speed the tires allow.

MAZDA Carol 360 Deluxe ´62

carol360.jpg

60 bhp . 600 kg , 329 PP , SS tyres

Parts

Engine Overhaul
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Suspension: Height Adjustable Sports Kit

The Tune

Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set Default
2)Set Top Speed to 118 mph
3)Set Gears
1st= 2.930
2nd= 2.002
3rd= 1.421
4th= 1.070
5th= 0.850
4)Set Final gear to 4.870

Suspension

Ride Height front -10, rear -10
Spring Rate front 4.0, rear 3.2
Dampers front 3 rear 3
Anti-roll Bars front 1 rear 1
Camber Angle front 0.8 rear 1.0
Toe Angle front 0 rear 0.20
Brakes front 4 rear 3

Ballast 84 at -42

Last edited:
Linked your Carol tune raVer. Definitely qualifies as an oddball!:lol: Good stuff:tup:👍

I revised my "Ringmaster" tune. I softened the suspension for a smoother ride. It should lap just as fast and be easier to drive at the same time. It's on share if friends want to try it.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03 "Bergmeister 500 Edition"
praiano63
I tuned this monster for Dylans1o RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout. Normally I would be telling you here about ole Harvey Wallbanger and how he selected this car along with details about how great it is. Also normally I might post a review or two at the bottom of the tune. Well the Bergmeister isn't normal and so this isn't going to be normal either. Instead I'm just going to post a video one of the test drivers in the shootout made and comments from him and several other test drivers in the shootout right here and now then give you the lowdown on how to build your own Bergmeister!
LexSombra
XDesperado67's Audi Pikes Peak Quattro 1:28.710
OMFG! When I saw this car I tought that I wouldn't get a lap under 1:30 but could! It's the faster SUV I've driven.Congratulations Xdesperado67, this tune was the most surprising one! The car handles pretty good and there is no understeer at all!

sprplay
XDesperado67: Audi Pikes Peak
What an amazing car once you get the hang of it. A collos with 2tons, which feels slow, more like a 450pp car until you look at the speedometer and notice how fast you're going. This heavy thing needs early breaking in the straight, otherwise the outside tyres will go red, and the back will come round. But even then its easy to countersteer. Good neutral cornering and not the slightest wheelspin at corner exit, which makes me wonder, if you could even shorten the gears for auto-trans. 1:31,134
Indy_RacerFan
XDesperado67: Audi Pike Peak:1:31.204 Say Hello to my Little friend...err,um. well you brought the biggest gun for sure(a tank ).While I was very disappointed to see Land Rover pulled it's entry from you this was so much fun, Had some issues breaking into the Corkscrew but my god this was quick. XDesperado thank you for thinking way outside the box with this wicked wicked SUV.
BryCivicSi
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Due to low mileage this car should only need an oil change.
Paintjob: Glacier Blue Metalic
Wheels: Stock
Weight Reduction: None
Window Weight Reduction: No
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: Stage 2
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Drivetrain: Torque Sensing Center Differential
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable
Tires: Sports Softs

The Tune
1)Set Top Speed to 149mph
2)Set Final Gear to 3.150
3)Set gears as follows
1st=4.210
2nd=3.144
3rd=2.440
4th=2.014
5th=1.700
6th=1.474
Should display an indicated top speed of 145 mph in upper right corner.
LSD Front/Rear Initial 8/11, Acceleration 24/36, Braking 5/5
Torque Sensing Center Differential Front/Rear 50/50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.6 Rear 2.4
Toe Angle Front -0.20 Rear 0.10
Ride Height Front -25, Rear -45
Spring Rate Front 10.9, Rear 9.9
Dampers (Extension) Front 5 Rear 5
Dampers (Compression) Front 5 Rear 5
Anti-roll Bars Front 4 Rear 4
Brakes Front 6 Rear 9
Ballast: 95kg placed in position 50
Power Limiter: Set to 94.6%

The car has 525PP, weighs 1995Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 592HP and produces 537ft-lb torque@2500 rpm with a 7500 rpm redline.

Notes: This car is set up for RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!!
I will post a maximum performance version after the shootout.
The car has a very flat torque curve even without power limiting and maximum HP is seen at 6500rpm with very little drop off between peak and redline.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:

2 laps netted a 6:25.983.
I think it goes to show how little super high levels of power help lap times, given it's only about 15 seconds faster than a 600hp FWD SRT4.

Now, let me guess... You tuned the gears at SSR7, and the rest at the Nurburgring?

As per Pikes Peak, I only managed 1:29's, just doesn't have the cornering ability to run with most cars, and the back end is desperate to come out and play, at the worst times. Stabilize the back end under braking and she might run high 1:28's imo.

Would it be okay if my 9 year old daughter posts a review of your Citroén C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '05 here? This is "her car" (painted pink) and she would like to tell the tuner that "made" her car how much she loves it! If that's okay she may do it in the next couple days(under my name - krenkme- , [to soon for her to have her own sign-in]:nervous:),thanks in advance. Oh and if you see a pink Citroen or Pink Dodge Ram online kickin' some tail under my name..thats her so keep it clean okay?

Would it be okay if my 9 year old daughter posts a review of your Citroén C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '05 here? This is "her car" (painted pink) and she would like to tell the tuner that "made" her car how much she loves it! If that's okay she may do it in the next couple days(under my name - krenkme- , [to soon for her to have her own sign-in]:nervous:),thanks in advance. Oh and if you see a pink Citroen or Pink Dodge Ram online kickin' some tail under my name..thats her so keep it clean okay?
I would love to see her review here. Also I'll probably revisit the C4 tune real soon to try and make it a bit better, so I'm going to count on you and her to tell me if the changes I make work!
Remember
As Harvey Wallbanger always says...

AC provided updated LSD settings for Mjölnir and Grüner Walddrache and I have updated the tunes.

Also watch for AC's Ruf madness! Tells me has a couple of docile Ruf tunes to post...we all know how driver friendly these cars are.:lol::crazy:

Last edited:
HIGH END PERFORMANCE G37

g37o.jpg

460+ bhp , 1375 kg , 550 PP , SS tyres

Parts

Window Weight Reduction
FC Transmission
FC Suspension
FC LSD

The Tune

Aero 20/30

1)Set Default
2)Set Top Speed to 155 mph
3)Set Gears
1st= 3.681
2nd= 2.510
3rd= 1.966
4th= 1.595
5th= 1.318
6th= 1.121
4)Set Final gear to 2.825

Suspension

Ride Height front -15, rear -5
Spring Rate front 13.8, rear 12.3
Dampers(ex) front 6 rear 8
Dampers(co) front 5 rear 6
Anti-roll Bars front 3 rear 6
Camber Angle front 1.6 rear 0.8
Toe Angle front 0 rear 0
Brakes front 6 rear 4

LSD 12/38/16

Ballast 109 at 41

Use Power Limiter for 550 PP

Last edited:
Added link raVer.👍👍

BryCivicSi got a couple cars in need of pictures here the Bergmeister and a certain black snake I'm doing as a special edition for our resident slacker.:D

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 "Slacker Edition"

This is the first custom tune job the Outlaw Motorsports Garage has performed as a prize for the Ring Masters Challenge. Therefore its rather fitting that this car was set up for hot lapping Nürburgring. CSLACR helped inspire the challenge and with an obvious love of the Viper ACR I found it surprising that this was the requested tune. Not wanting to disappoint I spent some time getting to know the car and learning exactly what CSLACR wanted. This isn't the usual load up the car with as much additional HP and just muscle your way around the track type tune you often see. Instead this is a more refined approach to performance. CSLACR didn't want any modifications to the engine feeling the 600+HP the car comes with was good. So handling became the focus for this tune. The stock car has some serious understeer that persists until you apply to much throttle and then the rear end snaps around in vicious oversteer. Well we've managed to almost completely remove all understeer and at the same time stabilize the rear making it less prone to breaking free under hard acceleration. You now have a car with very neutral handling that feels light and turns in crisply. They say that proof is in the performance and this snake shows its definitely a performer putting in laps on the Nordschleife in the mid to low 6:30s.
CSLACR thanks for letting me share this with the rest of the GTPlanet faithful.Here is your Viper SRT10 ACR "Slacker Edition", hopefully it gives you and everyone else many miles of pleasure.
BryCivicSi
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: New Car Dealership
Paintjob: Viper Black (Standard Color from NCD with red stripe)
Wheels: Rays Volk Triniti V (Black, Painted Velocity Red Mica)
Aero Kit: Wing A
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes (Body Color)
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: None
Intake Manifold: Stock
Air Filter: Stock
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Stock
Exhaust: Stock
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Race Hard

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 10(fixed value), Rear 25(adjustable)
1)Set top Speed to 211
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=2.838
2nd=1.930
3rd=1.517
4th=1.226
5th=1.006
6th=0.855
3)Set Final gear to 2.890
Should display an indicated top speed of 212 mph in upper right corner.
LSD initial 9, acceleration 20, braking 5
Suspension
Camber angle front 1.6 rear 1.2
Toe angle front -0.10 rear 0.20
Ride height front 0, rear -20
Spring rate front 11.2, rear 8.3
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 6
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 4 rear 4
Brakes front 5 rear 6

The car has 607 PP,weighs 1257 Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 637 HP and produces 589 ft-lb torque@5000 rpm with a 6500 rpm redline.

Notes:

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
As I asked before if my daughter could review her car (Citroen C4 Coupe '05), here it comes. I will post a picture of her car she will type and send with no help from me. So here goes.
eigernordwandshorttrackm.jpg

this is my favrit car. When I race my dad I beat him a lot. It is fast and turns ez. I painted mine pink I dont like green. Thank you for my car
-Kate

As I asked before if my daughter could review her car (Citroen C4 Coupe '05), here it comes. I will post a picture of her car she will type and send with no help from me. So here goes.

this is my favrit car. When I race my dad I beat him a lot. It is fast and turns ez. I painted mine pink I dont like green. Thank you for my car
-Kate
Thank you for sharing your pretty car with me and your review. I'm looking at ways to make your favorite car even better so you can keep beating your dad.:D:gtpflag:
Keep driving good and having fun!👍👍
Doug aka Harvey Wallbanger

This is the first custom tune job the Outlaw Motorsports Garage has performed as a prize for the Ring Masters Challenge. Therefore its rather fitting that this car was set up for hot lapping Nürburgring. CSLACR helped inspire the challenge and with an obvious love of the Viper ACR I found it surprising that this was the requested tune. Not wanting to disappoint I spent some time getting to know the car and learning exactly what CSLACR wanted. This isn't the usual load up the car with as much additional HP and just muscle your way around the track type tune you often see. Instead this is a more refined approach to performance. CSLACR didn't want any modifications to the engine feeling the 600+HP the car comes with was good. So handling became the focus for this tune. The stock car has some serious understeer that persists until you apply to much throttle and then the rear end snaps around in vicious oversteer. Well we've managed to almost completely remove all understeer and at the same time stabilize the rear making it less prone to breaking free under hard acceleration. You now have a car with very neutral handling that feels light and turns in crisply. They say that proof is in the performance and this snake shows its definitely a performer putting in laps on the Nordschleife in the mid to low 6:30s.
CSLACR thanks for letting me share this with the rest of the GTPlanet faithful.Here is your Viper SRT10 ACR "Slacker Edition", hopefully it gives you and everyone else many miles of pleasure.
Pretty much sums it up, hard to tell at times this isn't a full-blown RM, which was exactly the goal. two 👍 from me.

-Kate
You never told us your baby girl was whooping ya:lol:

Thank you for sharing your pretty car with me and your review. I'm looking at ways to make your favorite car even better so you can keep beating your dad.:D:gtpflag:
Keep driving good and having fun!👍👍
Doug aka Harvey Wallbanger

Thanks for letting her review "her" car. She really likes it.👍
CLSACR
You never told us your baby girl was whooping ya:lol:

In my defence she doesn't always beat me... just most of the time:dopey:

I test drove the two newest tunes and took a few shots and well, I am really impressed. Seriously, I was a bit wary of the Pikes Peak. First, I despise Audi and SUVs in general. That thing couldn't be any worse IMO. But when I had it out on the track, I seriously had no idea I was driving a huge SUV. It handles so nicely. It is a perfect tune for my driving style. Very nice man.
And I have a Viper ACR of my own. I took a stock one out awhile back and I didn't like it. Too much power and not enough rear end grip. This tune is also near perfect. It felt nice and I could nearly hammer the throttle right out of the apex. Braking was straight and I had no problem controlling such a powerful beast. I took it out on my track of choice, the Grand Valley Speedway and it unfortunately +5 seconds to my best times on that track. My personal Evora tune still reins supreme.

Datsun Fairlady 240ZG '71 by AC

NrburgringNordschleife_11.jpg

pic by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: Black Metallic
Wheels: stock
No aero
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: yes
ECU Tuning: yes
Engine Tuning: stage 3
Intake Manifold: sports
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: sports
Catalytic Converter: yes
Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 100%
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 180 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.020, 2nd=2.125, 3rd=1.635, 4th=1.310, 5th=1.095,
6th=.935
4)Set Final gear to 3.635
Should display an indicated top speed of 184 mph in upper right corner.
LSD rear = initial 10, acceleration 38, braking 28

Suspension
Ride height front -15, rear -5
Spring rate front 9.5, rear 5.6
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 4
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 5
Camber angle front 2.0 rear 2.0
Toe angle front -.22 rear .17
Brakes: front 6 rear 4

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 478 PP,weighs 858 Kg with a xx/xx front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.02 kg/hp, has 280 HP
@6400 rpm and produces 245 ft-lb torque @5900 rpm,

Notes:
The first of my Fairlady Fever batch of tunes. The tune is setup
for all around offline driving and its fun factor has been off the charts for me.

EDIT: I transfered the wrong tune to this car originally but corrected on 8-17-11

Enjoy

Last edited:
The 240z is one of the most beautiful cars ever made IMO. I wish it was a premium car so I can toss some sweet tires and rims on that thing and make it into a nice classic race car.

The 240z is one of the most beautiful cars ever made IMO. I wish it was a premium car so I can toss some sweet tires and rims on that thing and make it into a nice classic race car.
I have it on share if you want to try the finalized version.

I test drove the two newest tunes and took a few shots and well, I am really impressed. Seriously, I was a bit wary of the Pikes Peak. First, I despise Audi and SUVs in general. That thing couldn't be any worse IMO. But when I had it out on the track, I seriously had no idea I was driving a huge SUV. It handles so nicely. It is a perfect tune for my driving style. Very nice man.
And I have a Viper ACR of my own. I took a stock one out awhile back and I didn't like it. Too much power and not enough rear end grip. This tune is also near perfect. It felt nice and I could nearly hammer the throttle right out of the apex. Braking was straight and I had no problem controlling such a powerful beast. I took it out on my track of choice, the Grand Valley Speedway and it unfortunately +5 seconds to my best times on that track. My personal Evora tune still reins supreme.
Glad you liked the tunes even though they are for cars you dislike.:lol:
Looking forward to seeing the pictures you've taken of them soon.
It may be because of driving it so much during the FF Shootout but I really don't care for Grand Valley Speedway. I've never really managed to get comfortable on it and find consistent lines around the track. The short version of the track is okay for me its just the full track I have issues with. Also both the full speedway and the east track always seem to feel slick and I can't seem to get consistent grip there.
Probably just a combination of my driving and the cars I've run there with.

I didn't send you the pics? I will send again.
Got the pictures in the tunes for the Pikes Peak "Bergmeister" and the Viper SRT10 ACR "Slacker Edition" thanks BryCivicSi they look great.👍👍

Also would be interested in seeing your Evora tune published here if you are up for sharing it with everyone here at GTPlanet.:D

Well I somehow managed to transfer the wrong settings to the 240z when I first posted the tune :banghead: I have corrected it now.

Back