• Mode: Open Lobby : Normal Race
  • Track: Original Circuits > Grand Valley Speedway Reverse
  • Laps: 20
  • Car Type: FR > Premium
  • Make: Japany > Subaru
  • Model: Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI Spec C Type RA RM '05
  • Cost: 38,220 Cr.

Vehicle Specifics:

• Performance Points: Up To 600 (Max, this will be the PP limit in the lobby)
  • Horse Power: ~531 HP
  • Minimum Weight: 1,065 kg (Maximum weight loss is Permitted)
  • Racing Modification: All Are Permitted
  • Body/Chassis Upgrades: All Are Permitted
  • Engine Upgrades: All Are Permitted
  • Intake System Upgrades: All Are Permitted
  • Exhaust Upgrades: All Are Permitted
  • Turbo Kit Upgrades: All Are Permitted
  • Transmission Upgrades: All Are Permitted
  • Drivetrain Upgrades: All Are Permitted
  • Suspension Upgrades: All Are Permitted
  • Aero Kit: Prohibited
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF
  • Tyre Type: Racing Softs (R3's) or Harder
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Off
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • Car Tuning Settings: Optional

Race Room/Lobby Specifics:

Race Room/Lobby Settings:
  • Room Comment: GTP_OMRS Month 5
  • Race Type: Race For Real
  • Max Participants: 16
  • Race Quality: May vary between High, Standard or Low
  • Voice Chat Quality: May vary, or be turned off to save bandwidth for the race. If you have a chatpad or keyboard, use it 👍
  • Fixed Host Status: Checked/On

Regulation Settings:
  • Car Restrictions: Unrestricted
  • Performance Points: Use the Max Performance Points that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • Power: Use the Max Power that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • Weight: Use the Minimum Weight that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • Tire Restrictions: Use the Tire type that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • No Skid Recovery Force: This will ALWAYS be checked (disabled)
  • TCS | Driving Line | ASM |: Optional

Event Settings:
  • Game Mode: Normal Race
  • Laps: 20
  • Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
  • Grid Order: Fastest First
  • Boost: Off
  • Penalty: Off
  • Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
  • Race Finish Delay: Set to the Max 180 Seconds
  • Grip Reduction On Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: On
  • Pit Stops: Allowed and as often as you need to. When exiting the pit lane, please remember to yield to approaching drivers behind you.

Course Settings:
  • Course Selection Method: Always Host picks
  • Course: Use the Course that is listed in that month’s GTP_OMRS Race Specifics
  • Custom Courses: None
  • Time: Disabled
  • Time Progression: Disabled
  • Weather: Disabled
  • Fixed (Weather): Disabled

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is available for purchase in the New Car Dealership Under The Subaru Manufacturer.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account. Anyone that shows up with a non GTP- Tag will automatically get booted from the race room.
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • If for some reason you are unable to finish the race and need to stop:
    - Pull the car over off the track next to a wall
    - Press the E-Brake
    - Then press Start
    - This will ghost your car and it won't allow it to interfere with the other drivers.

Steward's Comments:

This 4WD can feel understeery at parts of this track and it eats through front tires like crazy so keep that in mind as the race progesses.

Race Clean, Race Hard 👍

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• All GTP members in the race lobby are still required to follow the Acceptable Usage Policy and conduct themselves in the same manner as posting on the forum.
  • All Hard Surfaces are considered Track Surface. This includes tarmac, red and white rumbles, and concrete. You are expected to drive clean at all times as if you are racing in the Weekly Race Series. All participants are required to follow the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines. Do take the time to read it as all participants will be held accountable for their actions.
  • Race Stewards reserve the right to boot any driver from the Race Room for driving offensively. If you ignore any warnings from the Race Steward and are booted from the race room, you will receive 1 Infraction Point which will get logged at the GTP_Registry Disciplinary Log. Three strikes are you are banned from the GTP_Registry.
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • Limit your contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we all want clean racing and it's up to you to ensure there is. Along with the GTP OLR Race Stewards that will be watching the entire race. They will communicate any concerns via a headset or chat and it is also your responsibility to listen and respond to them accordingly.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Illegal Use Of The Track:
  • Since this track is being run backwards, there is little to be gained by using the concrete. All is track, just try to stay off the walls as much as possible, especially before T2.

Thread Rules:

• Any AUP Discussion is fine, including settings. Please remember if you have any preferences or tips for future events, they are always welcome 👍

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

• If you are unsure of when the race starts, try this site.
  • You can also view is a visual layout displaying the different time zones here.

Race Incident Reporting:

The Race Stewards will save each and every race. However any disputes between drivers must be dealt with via PM. If a resolution is not found, then PM the Race Steward who hosted the event.

Race Stewards will constantly be looking out for any intentional and malicious driving, but we can't see everything so include this information when it's necessary to PM your Race Steward as a last resort per Section 17: Complaints, in the OLR Rules & Guidelines:

All complaints relating to a racing incident must follow this procedure:

1. Contact the driver concerned privately (GTP_PM or PSN_PM)
2. Discuss in a manner that is normally acceptable here at GTP (AUP)
3. If a complaint cannot be resolved privately then as a last resort contact a GTP_Race Admin
4. Name PM subject title 'Racing Complaint'
5. Supply Members PSN_Tag
6. Supply Date & time of incident
7. Supply Event type
8. Supply Car driven by driver
9. Supply Details and any other relevant information relating to the incident

5.jpg

Race Room Information:

August 13th, 2011 5PM, 6PM (GMT 0 ) | Hosted By GTP_Jump_Ace | Room Number: 1472 6118 4259 7714 9706

August 13th, 2011 7PM, 8PM (GMT 0 ) | Hosted By GTP_Mafiaboy | Room Number: Read The Reply Below 5 Minutes Before 7PM (GMT 0 )

August 13th, 2011 9PM, 10PM (GMT 0 ) | Hosted By GTP_Speedy6543 | Room Number: Read The Reply Below 5 Minutes Before 9PM (GMT 0 )

August 13th, 2011 11PM, 12PM (GMT 0 ) | Hosted By GTP_Small_Frys | Room Number: Read The Reply Below 5 Minutes Before 11PM (GMT 0 )

Also make note of these Race Steward Alternates as they may need to fill in and host a race for one of the time slots:

• GTP_PK_090

The OMRS Chat Room password is 'welcome'. Anyone is welcome, but I'd like it to be just for discussing the OMRS.

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
OOOOooohhhh, looks fun! And WRS was just at the forward version of GVS last week, so it's still fresh in me mind. 👍 Hope my Hemi-orange w/ blue rims WRX fits the specs, will check later.

Thanks, J & OMRS team! :cheers:

Nice combo, now I have to learn GVS in reverse, should be fun.👍

I'll have to run a lot of laps to break this thing in. Only 475hp with all mods out of the showroom. Not close to 600pp either, should go up with break in.

Aero Kit: Prohibited
Does this mean minimum aero, or just that we can't add a wing to the RM car?
Here's to hoping I don't forget this time. :cheers:

FTI - 2 or 3 pit stops are an option, I've no idea yet which is faster, also, the hairpins have some interesting physics going on which might kill anyone entering them.

Last edited:
Does this mean minimum aero, or just that we can't add a wing to the RM car?
Here's to hoping I don't forget this time. :cheers:

I checked and you can't add a different wing. I hope we can change aero in the tuning area, I've been doing some laps with modified downforce. Still can't get close to 531hp. I'm at 485hp after 2 oil changes and about 150 miles.

This car is fun to drive, trying to tune some of the push out of it though. 20 laps on 1 sets of fronts will be tough, looks like pit stops might come into play.

See you guys on track.

I'm hoping to make only one pitstop, but by the looks of the front tyres after five laps it's not going to be easy. :scared:

Same here, but umm.. did you check the mid range turbo? I know I forgot all about that GT5 weirdness.

Same here, but umm.. did you check the mid range turbo? I know I forgot all about that GT5 weirdness.

I'm using stage 3 turbo now so, no... What's about it?

I'm hoping to make only one pitstop, but by the looks of the front tyres after five laps it's not going to be easy. :scared:

The fronts fall off rather quick even before 10 laps. Pit strategy and tire management, should be interesting to see how these play out.

I didn't check the mid range turbo, I forgot the GT5 weirdness also. Will check back in a few.

Edit- just checked, mid range turbo hp down 2, PP up 1.

Maybe the 531hp is with a non RM car with supercharger or something.

Edit 2- just fitted a new non RM car with all the allowed mods, got 500hp without break In. Weighs more though. Great, now I have to practice with 2 cars to find which is faster. Better get to it.

Last edited:
I currently race in the WRS with you guys, have just came across this & would like to participate if that's possible at such quick notice or is it just anyone can join type thing as long as you have a GTP Tag.... If i`m allowed do I just join in at the selected time, im not sure how things work..
thxs

I currently race in the WRS with you guys, have just came across this & would like to participate if that's possible at such quick notice or is it just anyone can join type thing as long as you have a GTP Tag.... If i`m allowed do I just join in at the selected time, im not sure how things work..
thxs

As long as you log on with your GTP tag you should be good to go.

Hope to see you on track. Would like to see more of the WRS guys come out and race. Spread the word.

Cool, will be seeing some of you out on track later this evening. Will have to sneak in some much needed practice first.. looking forward to the race guys should be fun

thxs
As long as you log on with your GTP tag you should be good to go.
Hope to see you on track. Would like to see more of the WRS guys come out and race. Spread the word.

As MilleRSVR said...
And the rooms will open at the timeslots mentioned in the first post.
Roomnumbers to join will be placed here between the replies as soon as a racesteward opens one.
You can take part in multiple races if you want too.
Hope to see you in my room ;)
Good luck. 👍

I was stuck around the 480bhp mark I had to manually select the racing exhaust in settings for some reason that sorted it out for me

Have I got the time wrong, isn't the first race supposed to start now.
Maybe Jump Ace is having connection issues.

The first race starts in 30 min, but I'm going to open it in a few min just for some fun runs and tuning if you guys need

thxs

You are very welcome to come race with us. All I ask is you read this and make sure you use your GTP_ account and have the right car and upgrades, etc. Welcome! :cheers:

EDIT: The first race room for the 5pm and 6pm (GMT 0) is up: 1472 6118 4259 7714 9706

Jerome

Last edited:
The first race starts in 30 min, but I'm going to open it in a few min just for some fun runs and tuning if you guys need :)

Jerome

Ok, I thought it started at 12:00 EST.👍

Hydro, maybe try clearing your internet cache and restarting your PS3 and try joining again?

Jerome

Hydro, maybe try clearing your internet cache and restarting your PS3 and try joining again?

Jerome

How did you know I'm trying? :sly:

Just searched the "717" error, and I'll try to remedy the situation.
Never seen that error before.

I'll do some testing on my own (the car that is) and see If I can join the next one. 👍

Last edited:
Jerome, I'm bloody tired dude!! You do realise that it's 3.30am here and you slated me down to run the rooms from here in Australia at 4 & 5am!! :grumpy:

<-----is running on 2hrs sleep at the moment, so I might be falling asleep on track on you guys yet.

Sorry for DP but the room for the 7PM & 8PM GMT races are open, I'll be a little late starting the 7PM but only a few minutes.

Room #: 1472-6118-3830-2746-5703.

Jerome, I'm bloody tired dude!! You do realise that it's 3.30am here and you slated me down to run the rooms from here in Australia at 4 & 5am!! :grumpy:

<-----is running on 2hrs sleep at the moment, so I might be falling asleep on track on you guys yet.

Maybe I can take over your second time slot.
Just let me know mate

EDIT:
Sorry for DP but the room for the 7PM & 8PM GMT races are open, I'll be a little late starting the 7PM but only a few minutes.

Room #: 1472-6118-3830-2746-5703.
I think you're an hour early mate...

Sorry mate. Feel free to get some sleep. It sounds like Speedy can take your shifts if you want :)

Are you up for it Speedy?

EDIT: You are an hour early Mafia. Try to get some rest man. 👍

Jerome

Last edited:
I can start a room in 45 min for the race of 7pm GMT (is my timing correct?)

You are correct :)

Mafia get some sleep and sorry again for that schedule conflict :(

Jerome

Ok Jerome,
I'll take slots 7,8,9 and 10PM GMT
No problem.
Sleep tight mafia_boy ;)

Back