GTP_OMRS Month 5: If It WRX Why Fix It?

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 50 comments
I'm wide awake now boys. :lol:

I just realised, damn daylight saving!! Well, the room is still open, so up to you guys if you want to do my room or speedy's. :)

Ok mafia_boy you go right ahead 👍
mafia_boy's room number is
1472-6118-3830-2746-5703
have fun!!!

EDIT:
Great, now I can break in my engine a bit more ;)

Hydro, maybe try clearing your internet cache and restarting your PS3 and try joining again?

Jerome

I am able to connect to the room Mafia_Boy setup....:odd:.

Bah- I wish I knew why you couldn't connect up Hydro. Have fun in the next race room!

Jerome

All good boys.

Jerome, just letting you know I have one non-GTP friend just sitting in the room just watching what we do. Hope that's alright mate.

Also, I won't be racing this hour as I simply don't have the car. :lol: Good luck people. 👍

/\ No problem at all :)

Jerome

Results of 7PM GMT race.

1. GTP_Cpt_D - 37:24.003
2. GTP_Stanley1664 - 37:39.940 - +15.937
3. GTP_MadMax86 - 37:47.444 - +23.441
4. GTP_Hydro - 37:55.944 - +31.941

Best Laps:
GTP_Cpt_D - 1:47.530
GTP_Stanley1664 - 1:48.825
GTP_MadMax86 - 1:47.562
GTP_Hydro - 1:49.134

Thankyou for giving me such an entertaining race to watch. 👍

New room will be open (having lag), check in 5 minutes!!

*added bit*

NEW ROOM NUMBER FOR 8PM GMT RACE - 1472-6118-4259-7715-0006

Hope everyone is clearing their cache, I should be able to join one sometime soon here, Bob's finishing breaking her in for me.

We're done in here speedy. 👍 I'll join you guys for the 2nd session as I've got too many drag racers asking me to pop in there for a bit, so I better fulfill my GME duties for a bit now that I've fulfilled my GTP duties. :cool:

Bah- I wish I knew why you couldn't connect up Hydro. Have fun in the next race room!

Jerome

Must be a PD ghost of some sort :).
No problem... Had a great time in the next set 👍
Hopefully I can jump in again later for another go.

Too bad I can't keep up with the rest cause my engine isn't fully broken in :ouch:

Too bad I can't keep up with the rest cause my engine isn't fully broken in :ouch:

Wondered what happened.
Just watching a bit over my shoulder, saw the great start with all 3, checked back, and there were only 2. :confused:
Watching now... Seriously Great Battle goin' on between Stanley, and Cpt D!

thxs guys had some good racing tonight mainly with Capt D thxs to all the hosts as well.. had to take a call during that last race thats why I just sat out the rest of it....

all in all some good racing overall pity I didn't win any though.. I shall get you next time Cpt D

I see Small_Fryz isn't in here so my room stays up
for the ones who are interested...

1472-6118-4216-8216-9497

Is Small Frys in this month?
I can try to host a room for a last race if anyone still wants to run, haven't hosted before so I don't know how I am as a host yet.

Edit: nevermind, thx Speedy

Thanks for the races everyone.
Great day for you Cpt_D. Nicely done. 👍

See you in a month.
:gtpflag:

Good racing guys, it was fun, even with low numbers. 👍
Tried Racing mediums to see how they worked that last race, then forgot I had unplugged the wheel for a minute, so pedals weren't calibrated for the last start. :lol:

I think 2 pit stops was definitely the way to go this time, just never got my 1:45.xxx I was hoping for, even though I know it was there.

OK, the results thread just got ...interesting, and explained a few things!
Definitely a weird evening of racing.

Always a good time 👍

Back