GTP NASCAR Truck Series S1 - Droptop2001gt Champion!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 431 comments
  • 29,563 views

What Road Course should we have for Race 3?

  • None - just ovals.

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Daytona Infield

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Indianapolis F1

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Laguna Seca

    Votes: 8 47.1%

  • Total voters
    17
Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, I'm in, albeit with no practice. Got to sort that one out.
 
Testing room open in furinkazen's lounge
 
No change weather... it's uncontrollable..
 
Haha, a race in the rain would have taken us 60 minutes.
 
I shall b in this one. I'm prob takn the x runner. I have not practiced HSR but shall b interesting. Racing in 4 hours from now?
 
I shall b in this one. I'm prob takn the x runner. I have not practiced HSR but shall b interesting. Racing in 4 hours from now?

Just about yeah. Room open in 3 and a half hours at 7pm BST
 
Cool, thank u for the quick reply
 
Didn't make practice because I decided to finally do Formula GT... But this looks crazy, there's way too much wheelspin when accelerating from corners.
 
Room open!!!
 
This is definitely a race not worth remembering...
 
Sorry guys, couldn't make it.
 
Sumo is mad on a mic.

Whole race was punctuated by Sumo being an evil genus. Seriously funniest thing I have heard online ever.
 
Damn!!!!! Wrecked my chance of winning by crashing and losing the draft of sumo. He was way faster then me anyways so he deserved it.👍

I have championship lead.:D
 
5 LAP QUALIFICATION RACE RESULTS:
01 - Akmuq - 5:53.453 (+1 pt)
02 - RacerPaul - +3.896
03 - Sumo098 - +4.278
04 - Carbonox - +5.952
05 - Droptop2001gt - +6.343
06 - Furinkazen - +11.085
07 - CrAzy_BAsSiSt_ - +12.105
08 - kieran_egan09 - +14.026

25 LAP FEATURE RACE RESULTS:
01 - Sumo098 - 29.44.242 (+16pts)
02 - GTP Akmuq - +11.373 (+15pts)
03 - Furinkazen - +49.136 (+14pts)
04 - RacerPaul - +58.927 (+13pts)
05 - CrAzy_BAsSiSt_ - +1:06.856 (+12pts)
06 - kieran_egan09 - +1 LAPS (+11pts)
07 - droptop2001gt - +1 LAPS (+10pts)
08 - Carbonox - +18 LAPS (+9pts)

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS (34 POINTS AVAILABLE)
01 - GTP_Akmuq - 43pts (LEADER)
02 - Droptop2001gt - 42pts (-1)
02 - Furinkazen - 42pts (-1)
04 - RacerPaul - 37pts (-7)
05 - Carbonox - 31pts (-12)
09 - Sumo098 - 28pts (-15)
08 - Crazy_Bassist - 27pts (-16)
06 - CrookDmoe - 21pts (-22)
07 - Knelly - 20pts (-23)
10 - kieran_egan09 - 11pts (-32)
 
34 points are available.....
 
If akmuq won the special rain race, it would now be:

1. akmuq - 1000043
2. Furi & Droptop - 42

And so on... :lol:
 
If akmuq won the special rain race, it would now be:

1. akmuq - 1000043
2. Furi & Droptop - 42

And so on... :lol:

Blame Crazy_Bass for that not happening.:lol:
 
I am surprised how well the trucks handled to be honest...
 
Serious? They were awful.:yuck:

Not quite as bad as I thought. Some close racing at the race start.
 
I don't know why all of you didn't want rain, it was fun.:D
 
The handling of the trucks :yuck:

Can't wait to see ovals again, these things are too powerful to do even the simplest road course.
 
Sumo is mad on a mic.

Whole race was punctuated by Sumo being an evil genus. Seriously funniest thing I have heard online ever.

darthsumobob.png

By sumo098 at 2011-08-14
 
For the last two races I am hoping that we get a better entry. Already someone else has signed up who I met on PSN who had a few trucks going to waste... So invite your friends!
 
I hope to win the next race on a one stop strategy.👍
 
Now I've got to cheer for Droptop to win both remaining races, because I can't stand the thought of MRT's number 2 driver actually winning the title :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back