Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '2002 // ONLINE OK

Speed ,line, pilot car, no more oversteer ,just drive clear without grass or concrete....you'll not spare time like this ,stay on the asfalt always.
Tuned on Suzuka ,tested at GVS reference for this car.
1'53"800 gran valley speedway 1'13" deep forest.

IN RED THE ONLINE TUNE

sany0129x.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway1v.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Ballast = 31 kg to -50 position

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.270 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 290 km/h = 180 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4.419
2: 3.289
3: 2.547
4: 2.039
5: 1.683
6: 1.435

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 275 km/h = 171 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power: 254 ch
weight: 369 kg /// 400 kg
perf. points: 619 pp /// 614 pp

Downforce 0/0

LSD Rear 19/50/26 /// 18/50/20

Ride Height -10/-10 /// -05/+10
Spring Rate 8.5/3.8 /// 9.0/5.0
Extension 4/2 /// 8/1
Compression 3/2 /// 7/2
Anti-roll bars 4/3 /// 6/4

Camber 1.5/1.9 /// 0.5/1.8
Toe 0.0/0.00 /// 0.05/0.18

Brake Balance 5/5 /// 6/4
tires R3/R3

Enjoy

ONLINE TUNE OK...... It was very different, offline is undrivable. But now give a try and check by yourself. The only thing that does'nt change ,can't drive over kerbs. Stay on asfalt where is the grip and good laptime. The car is too light for this.

EDIT: I have to say that the new ONLINE tune work better than the older OFFLINE tune. This is the confirmation after a lot of cars i've tuned.

An ONLINE tune work OFFLINE, sometime better than a proper specialy done offline tune.
But an OFFLINE TUNE or don't work ONLINE + of 70% and 30% work more or less. I can confirm this today.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi I dont suppose you could do a tune for the Caterham Seven Fireblade '2002 for online use. I have 254 bhp as the engine is worn in and 625pp. I have a rather good tune at the moment that you could try and start with to see if you like it but its still just a little wild esp on the ring..

Transmission

max 211
final 3.620
1-3.688
2-2.509
3-1.842
4-1.482
5-1.260
6-1.048

LSD 50/50/20

Break balance 6/4

Suspension

-8/-8
50/3.8
2/2
1/1
2/1

camber 1.2/1
toe -0.05/+0.15

I like this setup cause when it kicks out its easier to control but on certain tracks you just cant push it at all..

Sorry , i've tried your tune online but it was just like my offline tune. An enormous oversteer.

Try the new one ,shure you'll like it.
Enjoy.

ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 1600 DUETO ‘66 // ONLINE OK

azur30.jpg
azur31.jpg

One of the best car of the game. Stock tune is very good offline but show oversteer online. This tune now is perfect for online and better offline than the stock one. It's a dream to drive on Monaco or the ring.... really any track. I love it it's an easy pilot car.

Weight reduction 3
Weight window reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Ecu tuning
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust

Chassis reinforcement ,My car had it ,no problems for this car.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.891 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 260 km/h =162 mph
1: 2.200
2: 1.629
3: 1.247
4: 0.987
5: 0.808

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 225 km/h = 140 mph

power 216 hp
weight 854 kg
perf. Points: 439 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 08/22/12

Ride Height -10/05

Spring Rate 6.4/3.7
Extension 7/2
Compression 6/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3
Camber 0.8/1.4
Toe -0.02/+0.18

Brake Balance 7/4

Tires: sport soft / sport soft

Enjoy.

praiano63
Hi .. ok don't worry ,i'll do with the 2 options. So easy. I'll explain every tune how to do but still publishng the ratios numbers. Ok.
This update was at the begining of the week 3.20 it seems. Don't see anything new ,only the seasonal touring car, but since this date people telling me all the time about wrong gearsbox settings. Like the ones few post before that my friend confirm me they are not the same like the one he have ...???
Don't know . wait and see.
Have a good day.

Ok thank you praiano, thats cool. 👍

I don't quite get that there was an update tho... can't see a thread about it either. Anyone help me out there?

Game data shows 1.10 don't know if thats correct.

Edit: oh I get it now FW update... this shouldn't change any game data... very strange, hopefully we'll find out what happened there. :confused:

hi, can i request for a formula gran turismo both online and offline tune if possible?

Hi. Today i've done 2 cars that were allready tuned with a good offline tune. One carterham and one Alfa spider duetto.
When i went online ,both where undrivable. Now they have a good Online tune, and this tune is perfect also for Offline session. Carterham is better than the old one offline tune and spider is also awsome offline.
Really don't catch what happen in this game with online and offline physics.
But now ,i'll tune only online like i do allready do but i will not loose my time with offline tnes first.
For the formula, i don't drive it since i've buy a ferrari 2007. Much more car than formula. But i'll check first what i can do and i'll tell you.

Have a good night.

ONLINE TUNE OK...... It was very different, offline is undrivable. But now give a try and check by yourself. The only thing that does'nt change ,can't drive over kerbs. Stay on asfalt where is the grip and good laptime. The car is too light for this.

EDIT: I have to say that the new ONLINE tune work better than the older OFFLINE tune. This is the confirmation after a lot of cars i've tuned.

An ONLINE tune work OFFLINE, sometime better than a proper specialy done offline tune.
But an OFFLINE TUNE or don't work ONLINE + of 70% and 30% work more or less. I can confirm this today.

Enjoy.

Nice work once again, the online tune with the extra weight goes through the corners much better without the sliding, i did 7 laps with the old tune and couldn't get near your 1.23 grand valley time, but with the new tune i knocked off another 2.4 seconds after two laps to get much closer to your time and continued to lap consistant low 1.24 for the next few laps, this was done offline.👍

ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 1600 DUETO ‘66 // ONLINE OK

azur30.jpg
azur31.jpg

One of the best car of the game. Stock tune is very good offline but show oversteer online. This tune now is perfect for online and better offline than the stock one. It's a dream to drive on Monaco or the ring.... really any track. I love it it's an easy pilot car.

Weight reduction 3
Weight window reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Ecu tuning
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust

Chassis reinforcement ,My car had it ,no problems for this car.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.891 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 260 km/h =162 mph
1: 2.200
2: 1.629
3: 1.247
4: 0.987
5: 0.808

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 225 km/h = 140 mph

power 216 hp
weight 854 kg
perf. Points: 439 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 08/22/12

Ride Height -10/05

Spring Rate 6.4/3.7
Extension 7/2
Compression 6/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3
Camber 0.8/1.4
Toe -0.02/+0.18

Brake Balance 7/4

Tires: sport soft / sport soft

Enjoy.

Works great offline gained over 4 seconds over the standard settings, i had to check my tyres to make sure they were sport softs because it wasn't sliding anywere near how it was stock, online works pretty good as well.👍

Nice work once again, the online tune with the extra weight goes through the corners much better without the sliding, i did 7 laps with the old tune and couldn't get near your 1.23 grand valley time, but with the new tune i knocked off another 2.4 seconds after two laps to get much closer to your time and continued to lap consistant low 1.24 for the next few laps, this was done offline.👍

Hi,1.53 grand valley time not 23" haha. Good it work for you ,very good balance now ..... Good driving sensation.

Works great offline gained over 4 seconds over the standard settings, i had to check my tyres to make sure they were sport softs because it wasn't sliding anywere near how it was stock, online works pretty good as well.👍

You can check, it's not your tires, i've had the same sensation after tuning it online and come back to drive it offline. This is the best thing to do. I will not loose my time anymore tuning offline.
So enjoy the tune, put an old jaz music and drive monaco, you'll feel the wind in your hairs... don't forget your Raybans... haha:tup:👍:)
Have a good day or night in Australia.

praiano63
Some people are telling me that some of my gears settings don't match with their cars .This happen after the last upgrade a few days ago. Really don't know why, sems that's jst some cars not all...???? For me those one are still the same

Those 3 do not match for some GT players.

Jaguar type E '61

BMW M3 CSL

Ferrari 458 Italia

If you rebuid the engine,and depending on the condition of the car. The levels will be off

If you rebuid the engine,and depending on the condition of the car. The levels will be off

Yes ,this too ,i suspect a lot of things, but i don't want to spend my time resolving ratios numbers bugs. I want to DRIVE. :)
I don't know, i have to find a solution to explain everyody and explain clearly how to tune any gearboxes in 20 seconds.

I have the solution and the method, but just a few people want to learn "how to".
Have a good day.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5434459#post5434459

praiano63
Yes ,this too ,i suspect a lot of things, but i don't want to spend my time resolving ratios numbers bugs. I want to DRIVE. :)
I don't know, i have to find a solution to explain everyody and explain clearly how to tune any gearboxes in 20 seconds.

I have the solution and the method, but just a few people want to learn "how to".
Have a good day.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5434459#post5434459

Do you start from the final gear and then kind of tune backwards? Ive tried a few on my own. But man it takes time. I mean anyone can tune a suspension

Do you start from the final gear and then kind of tune backwards? Ive tried a few on my own. But man it takes time. I mean anyone can tune a suspension

Final gear don't need to fix first ,i use the stock to begin.

1- select a max speed 20 mph above your max speed (+- ,don't need to be exact, you'll fine tune later)

2-Spread the gears like it's showed on the picture (5/6 or 7 gearboxes) begining by the last gear, it will show at the upper right your max speed (not exactly, always above 10 to 20 mph the one you can really reach.)

3-After this, yours gears are OK , don't need to set anything else , just the final drive to adapt your max speed to the track. (don't set again max speed cursor if not you'll reset all and will have to do all this again)

Other fine tuning on intermediary gears are possible for specific tracks ,but generally it's ok like this. Only for some people looking for perfection....👍

That's all. Simple :) Enjoy.

Personally i like to rebuild my engines,so thats why my levels are mainly different. Just gotta tinker i suppose

Also, same thing for me.👍

Thanks, Praiano. Easy to follow & helps a lot!

You're welcome, 20 seconds to fix after a few times. It work very well any car.

praiano63

1- select a max speed 20 mph above your max speed (+- ,don't need to be exact, you'll fine tune later)

2-Spread the gears like it's showed on the picture (5/6 or 7 gearboxes) begining by the last gear, it will show at the upper right your max speed (not exactly, always above 10 to 20 mph the one you can really reach.)

3-After this, yours gears are OK , don't need to set anything else , just the final drive to adapt your max speed to the track. (don't set again max speed cursor if not you'll reset all and will have to do all this again)

Other fine tuning on intermediary gears are possible for specific tracks ,but generally it's ok like this. Only for some people looking for perfection....👍

Thanks A LOT,i really appreciate that

This is the general setup I've used for gearing since the beginning of the game and it does work really well with almost every car, with one exception. On some of the lower powered cars sometimes the first gear ends up too tall and the engine will bog down at the start. It varys by car but you'll want to check the lower pp'd cars, say 500 and under to make sure your first gear launch isn't too tall and bogs down your engine.

On a Fiat 500 for example, at 450 pp on SS tires, you need to tweak first gear so you can get a better launch with some wheelspin or you will bog right down at the start. Seems pretty nitpicky for your average racer and maybe it is, but many races are won before the first corner, especially pp racing where the cars are fairly equal.

I generally set my transmission up for a top speed for Deep Forest as that setup represents the majority of tracks I race on in the game and then adjust the final drive up or down to suit the track. You go up for Tsukuba (higher number=shorter gears=lower top speed), down for Road Course Indy (lower number=taller gears=higher top speed)...etc.

Hope that helps a bit.

This is the general setup I've used for gearing since the beginning of the game and it does work really well with almost every car, with one exception. On some of the lower powered cars sometimes the first gear ends up too tall and the engine will bog down at the start. It varys by car but you'll want to check the lower pp'd cars, say 500 and under to make sure your first gear launch isn't too tall and bogs down your engine.

On a Fiat 500 for example, at 450 pp on SS tires, you need to tweak first gear so you can get a better launch with some wheelspin or you will bog right down at the start. Seems pretty nitpicky for your average racer and maybe it is, but many races are won before the first corner, especially pp racing where the cars are fairly equal.

I generally set my transmission up for a top speed for Deep Forest as that setup represents the majority of tracks I race on in the game and then adjust the final drive up or down to suit the track. You go up for Tsukuba (higher number=shorter gears=lower top speed), down for Road Course Indy (lower number=taller gears=higher top speed)...etc.

Hope that helps a bit.

Yes that's right, i'm talking about this too and show the way to resolve it. Generally happen with 5 gearboxes and low power cars.

EDIT: Personally i use the clutch to resolve the problem...

gearssettings2.jpg

Yes that's right, i'm talking about this too and show the way to resolve it. Generally happen with 5 gearboxes and low power cars.

EDIT: Personally i use the clutch to resolve the problem...

gearssettings2.jpg

I think this is the best thing to but up for ur tranys now. It quick and easy for u and the ppl trying ur tunes .

Any good rally car tunes out there? I can not get these damn things dialed in. Thanks!

I would like to do some, but i never drive rally in GT5, not a good feeling with G27...???!! When i remember GT3 , this one was funny. Perhaps the physics are better now but i don't feel good with them and don't enjoy the drive. The tracks are awsome. I think i have to insist a little bit more driving rally and see what happen.
Sorry but no rally tune for the moment.

Hi Praiano! Have you seen the TVR Griffith? I owed you ​​one and thought you might be interested, I have one but with less power and can drive without changing any parameters.

I wanted to ask one thing, Do you use the chasis reinforcement for Enzo? So great job with the 599, i like to drive it.

Un Saludo!

I would like to do some, but i never drive rally in GT5, not a good feeling with G27...???!! When i remember GT3 , this one was funny. Perhaps the physics are better now but i don't feel good with them and don't enjoy the drive. The tracks are awsome. I think i have to insist a little bit more driving rally and see what happen.

That'll change by next month, I can tell you.

Spoiler tags to try and keep my secret plans undercover. :cool:

Hi Praiano! Have you seen the TVR Griffith? I owed you ​​one and thought you might be interested, I have one but with less power and can drive without changing any parameters.

I wanted to ask one thing, Do you use the chasis reinforcement for Enzo? So great job with the 599, i like to drive it.

Un Saludo!

No my friend, i 'll see this after the job ,later at home. My Enzo have the chassis reinforcement. It's an old car. I don't use now but i think it's a bad thing only for FF carsand others with tendency for understeer. So if the car is good i let it like this. If i can't produce a good tune, i buy a new car if possible and check without the chassis reinf..That's all, generally it's get a little better.
Have a good night.

Praiano63 u should trying the Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01. It seems to be a cool and fun car to drive. Im here to help with it if needed

praiano63

Really you don't raced in rally mode?Is pure fun amigo ;)

Hi,1.53 grand valley time not 23" haha. Good it work for you ,very good balance now ..... Good driving sensation.

You can check, it's not your tires, i've had the same sensation after tuning it online and come back to drive it offline. This is the best thing to do. I will not loose my time anymore tuning offline.
So enjoy the tune, put an old jaz music and drive monaco, you'll feel the wind in your hairs... don't forget your Raybans... haha:tup:👍:)
Have a good day or night in Australia.

Haha yes my mistake, i wish for 1.23 and i wish for the wind in my hair unfortunitly my head is like a bowling ball.

That'll change by next month, I can tell you.

Spoiler tags to try and keep my secret plans undercover. :cool:

I promess, i'll not say anything even under torture... Don't know what but i'll Not say anything to nobody !!👍

Praiano63 u should trying the Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01. It seems to be a cool and fun car to drive. Im here to help with it if needed

Ok, there is so much to try ,i'll try to do this in the present live

Really you don't raced in rally mode?Is pure fun amigo ;)

I know i know.:) need to insist more.

Haha yes my mistake, i wish for 1.23 and i wish for the wind in my hair unfortunitly my head is like a bowling ball.

Haha, sorry for your hairs and the cote d'azur feeling, use a big hat , the sun is hard in Monaco in this season. :)

Latest Posts

Back